Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) (8379 Views)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) by crystalbel147(f): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this photo, the fact that the lady was so calm made it more astonishing. This na free gift!

I Don't know where it happened, but the person who shared the mute video and the screenshot online claimed the young man was trying to ask her out.

The lady never bothered where the guy's hand was
continue reading and See pictures

Re: Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
u can't survive in ur blogging
Re: Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) by NeeKlaus: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2017
But this pic is as old as my Grand Dad naa. Is that how stale your blog is?

1 Like

Re: Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol... The man is obviously her lover and both of them love naughty public display of sexual acts...
Re: Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
The guy is checking if the girl thing is complete tongue
Re: Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
u can't survive in ur blogging
shocked
Obviously he can't.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? / Should Marry Him To Help Him Get His Papers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.