Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (74123 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
ocelot2006:

mydevilish mommy dropped me on my coconut head
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2017
lazygal:

Bachama never what ?? There is no need to go further on this however ..you and I both know the reprisal attack will triple this loss..Fulani never forgets or forgive
Who dey forgive and forget>?Have we forgotten Delta ,Agatu Plateau,Enugu Kaduna?
Have we forgiven?

Abeg make una leave this Superstory

If they can be hit once they can be hit again and there are so many from ALL OVER the country that want to hit them that just don't knoww their address. Gradually that information is being shared

This conflict in Adamawa did not start today ,it has been going on for a long time. There was a major crisis in 2012.

The reality is this tactic of killing children and burning villages is a well known Fulani tactic .So these folk are just repaying a very small part of the debt they owe the Fulani.cLearly they too do not forget or forgive.

Go and find out what happened in 2012

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Peejoeee(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
This one threeeeeee....
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by BJ4REEL(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
OMG!! What sort of country is this?

I think I'm beginning to lose my mind...
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by ipobslayer2016: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
GuyWise:
The villagers should be ON YOUR MATCH.... SEeeeT they should be on seeet now because the foolanis that I know will certainly retaliate in a more dangerous style.... They should be ready for the day of restless day and night has come.
Really; the bachmas have incured deadly debt their grandchildren will pay dearly for
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by brightleave(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
achi4u:
Please take down this thread.
PLEASE JUST DO US THE FAVOR AND TAKE IT DOWN. PLEASE!!!
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by enonche85(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
cdqyehyeh:
nigeria govt (b it federal or state) is worst.

When it happened in Agatu, buhari did not even send a word of condolence or say anything. It was even an issue for the state govnor, Ortom to visit the scene.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by samsono30: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
rafhell:
Fake news.
This was from the suicide bomb blast at a mosque in adamawa state yesterday.
Seun should take down this news from nairaland.

Mumu u don't know the different between bomb and machete. u tell me u don't see machete cut abi and who told u children go to mosque as early as 4:30/5:00 am.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by achi4u(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
brightleave:
PLEASE JUST DO US THE FAVOR AND TAKE IT DOWN. PLEASE!!!
if only I have the power...
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Ximenes45(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Agbaletu:
This is very disturbing.

Extremely Disturbing! I have read about the zero-tolerance some of these ancient tribes up north have for impunity.
Them no dey for Chere ka m Bia! R.I.P to the slain children especially
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Children grow up.

godless fool
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
ipobslayer2016:

Really; the bachmas have incured deadly debt their grandchildren will pay dearly for

You are a cowardly irrelevance.

The Fulani incurred a debt in 2012 which they are making part payment for now
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Roadmike(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Don't Believe these !

These killing are typically Fulanis'. The style and manner of these killing bear the characteristics of FULANI killing and slaughtering of Innocent Children.

Will suggest we vet these pictures very well. Its all out to weep up sentiments.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by temblor1(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2017
GuyWise:
The villagers should be ON YOUR MATCH.... SEeeeT they should be on seeet now because the foolanis that I know will certainly retaliate in a more dangerous style.... They should be ready for the day of restless day and night has come.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by temblor1(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2017
GuyWise:
Am Bachama From Numan
We await them
Google Bachama Christians Religious Clash With Muslims In Numan Adamawa State 2004
This is a tip of the Iceberg
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by temblor1(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:
I lived in Numan. This has Been a reccurent decimal. This Fulanis and Hausas are always the instigators. They roam and occupy a territory and want to dominate every body there including indigenous tribes. They send their cattles to consume food crops in people's farms and if u dare raise an alarm they slit ur throat. It's sad the children had to go that way. I don't know why the British wouldn't just let us be. The Bachamas are strong and once in a while they remind this settlers who is really in charge. That's the unfortunate event u are beholding.
Am Bachama
Am In Numan
Allow Them To Say Thrash
We Await The Reprisals
We Are Warriors
We Are Christians
Btw Nice Post

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by temblor1(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:

Nonsense they cant do nothing in this case ..You people talk lile Fulanis have one Patent for violence ..Why have they not attacked mambilla yet
GOD BLESS YOU
Let Them Dare To Retaliate

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by casualobserver1: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
temblor1:

Am Bachama From Numan
We await them
Google Bachama Christians Religious Clash With Muslims In Numan Adamawa State 2004
This is a tip of the Iceberg

I hail you.

The madness of the Fulani must be checkmated and it is good to see that your people remain willing to defend the lands of thier ancestors. The Fulani only attack the weak, and the strong men of the Bachama are more than enough for them.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by 4kings: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
rafhell:
Fake news.
This was from the suicide bomb blast at a mosque in adamawa state yesterday.
Seun should take down this news from nairaland.
Oh, seriously?
Then how do you explain the tweets?
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Solorrman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
FarahAideed:
Definitely self defence , Bachama people never make trouble , every truthful and sane person knows Fulani must have triggered the problems
so they have done the goood thing abi, beside thats what jesus christ told them to do right ? right i know now
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:31am On Dec 07, 2017
temblor1:

Am Bachama
Am In Numan
Allow Them To Say Thrash
We Await The Reprisals
We Are Warriors
We Are Christians
Btw Nice Post
Thanks Temblor. I schooled in sakato now villanova. Lived close to GSS numan. Parents worked in Savannah. Sad what they did in dong.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

Don't mind the foools. Most of them are the same hausa fulanis and Muslims sha, so I don't blame them for massaging the egos of their masters.

Fulanis control Bauchi state yet Sayawa people were able to deal with them and chase them all out of Tafawa balewa town and the entire Bogoro Local government area.
Those people beating chests for Fulanis here should tell us why till date fulanis have not recaptured Tafawa balewa town in Bauchi state from the hands of Sayawa people. Maybe Lazygal should come and explain this for us, perhaps Bauchi fulanis are not real fulanis. Nonsense!

Fulanis only have power over weaklings. Period.

Says the guy too weak and insecure to mention his ethnicity. You too are a weakling "middle beltan". And I pray to God you are not one of such Sayawa people and yet have the cohones to call others weaklings.

Look at the nonsense you typed there, why would they want one useless local government when they control the whole state? You are a demented and confused little frog aren't you?
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by lazygal: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Says the guy too weak and insecure to mention his ethnicity. You too are a weakling "middle beltan". And I pray to God you are not one of such Sayawa people and yet have the cohones to call others weaklings.

Look at the nonsense you typed there, why would they want one useless local government when they control the whole state? You are a demented and confused little frog aren't you?

You try as u answer am... He made mention of my moniker to come and explain ,I didn't even dignify the retard

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church