Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (74115 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Cheapy:
Take this tread down, down I mean down right now..whoever the stupid mod is..
Why?
You don't have to look at it.

You also have no right to tell others what to look at
Will not looking at it undo it?

it is news

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by misano(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Buhari is a bad leader. Nigeria's security is yat....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by grandstar(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't know why but all I can foresee is a pogrom.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

Bachama never what ?? There is no need to go further on this however ..you and I both know the reprisal attack will triple this loss..Fulani never forgets or forgive

Meaning fulanis are superior to your tribe and others in Nigeria abi?

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
grandstar:
I don't know why but all I can foresee is a pogrom.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
foresee?

So what we have seen so far is what? A picnic?

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
And General Yakubu Gowon Rtd "Jack" is preaching ONE NIGERIA at the expense of a country with NO TRUE LOVE

GOWON " GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA " is living in a different planet and his out of touch with the genocide going on daily in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Marsnizz:
very soon if Fulani wipe their entire generation that is when you will hear people painting Fulani's with all kind of names
Sethkoms:

My fear is that this war will not end here. The fulanis don't easily forgive..

Bachama people are ever ready for fulanis. Their fight did not start today. Seems like you don't know this tribe. Go and ask about them in Adamawa state.

Besides, why have Fulani's not retaliated against Mambilla people that slaughtered them in hundreds some months ago in Taraba state? Do you guys think it is every tribe that the fulanis can mess with?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Mintayo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
But all these little kids do not deserve this kind of death. Some people do not have conscience. How could you butcher little children like this? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Wallade(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who does this? Jesus! This is insane. Why do you have to kill anyone, including children, in this manner.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by misano(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
achi4u:
Nwanne, the thing taya me jare.

But it's not like this before nah. All of a sudden everything change from suicide bombers to Herdsmen killing at night to others social vises. Where do we go wrong?

Are you sure it's not the killing of harmless Biafran children with their mothers that is tormenting the North up till this days?

The government has failed this are just Nigeria trying to take revenge. The government is not addressing issues. There is deep tribal hatred in D land.

6 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by deco22(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is so wrong,i can understand reprisals against their parents,but this are just children,what then makes them different from the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Dewvy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
It saddens me to see how we've lost sympathy for human life. To take it is too easy. There's no justification for this lawlessness as there is never a lawful reason for reprisal attacks.

God have mercy on those children. Please help restore sanity in this insane world. Amen.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by jk1e(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Now I know this country is not worth living,it is really a zoo.what a Massacre

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by VocalWalls: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
GuyWise:
Osetii osetigo

Whatever you sowed that you shall reap... rip to the trouble makers.

For those asking what the children did, my question is: what was the sins of Biafran children before they were starved to death?

Nwanne, do not become the best you condemn
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mintayo:
But all these little kids do not deserve this kind of death. Some people do not have conscience. How could you butcher little children like this? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Actually if your own children have been butchered like this it is very easy. The idea that you can terrorise people into submission must be defeated.

Now Fulani will think twice before their next round of madness.#
#
The same thing happened in Oyo years ago and Buhari came to flex. Even if he is head of state are all the soldiers Fulanii?

Even Buratai is he Fulani?

6 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by correctguy101(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Definitely self defence , Bachama people never make trouble , every truthful and sane person knows Fulani must have triggered the problems

Self defense against those dead children too abi?

This is madness.....
This is the same thing the Israelites were ordered by Yahweh to do to other nations....
Kill both old and young.... Very sad and terrible that those young ones had to be victims of the evil done by the idiots who claims to be herdsmen....

Paying them back in their own coin.... smh....

The gods must be crazy indeed...
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

Bachama never what ?? There is no need to go further on this however ..you and I both know the reprisal attack will triple this loss..Fulani never forgets or forgive

You know about fulanis? Pls go and ask well about Bachama People in Adamawa state. Fulanis do not mess with every tribe. If you doubt me, go and ask fulanis why they have not retaliated against the Mambilla people who almost finished them from Taraba state since 2002 and early this year.

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by InvertedHammer: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
You will never hear Fulani herdsmen attack Bachama again.

They have seen people who can kill in equal measures. Begging bullies only emboldens them until the victims strike back.

They will henceforth direct their attacks on the ones that
keep waiting for FGN instead of defending themselves.

//

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by engrchykae(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
ALL IN A BID TO DIP THE KORAN IN THE SEA,YET AFTER A CENTURY,THE KORAN HAVE NOT BEEN DIPPED IN RIVER BENUE.

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
this is so disturbing ....Bleep !!!what is wrong with the people in this nation ?
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wetin come cause all dis one? Mostly defenseless persons that also, can't run away embarassed

Kai, Nigeria, kai angry
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Alexus23: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bloody Nigeria. A country that even God has turned his back on. So sad cry Why include innocent kids? Why kill a man for the crime of another? What a sick country angry

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
ocelot2006:

No one is trying to justify the actions of Fulani herdsmen. But those are CHILDREN! BABIES! Seriously have we lost our humanity in this country? Have we become savages?

My dear, there is nothing new under the sun. This sight is similar to scenes of war. And they have happened in times past even in the scriptures; that doesnt mean people have losed humanity. It is agreeable that this is jet age and 21st century, but what has happened here depicts that dangerous tyms calls for dangerous measures. Yes, it is bad that children are involved, but a question: with all the fulani atrocities in the past, DO YOU THINK THAT IF THIS WERE TO BE A FULANI ATTACK, THEY WOULD SPARE CHILDREN OR WOMEN? This shows that the opponents that did this know their enemy, and it is called an eye for an eye. Or has the FG done justice against fulani killings in the past?

6 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Larwin(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
These are just kids, this is real shit
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Adiwana: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nigerians are hypocrites! Fulanis have been killing Nigerians since forever but because of this slight reprisals on fulanis, Nigerians are forming sympathetic due to contrived photos. Most Nigerians are happy with the pictures but they are just pretending.

This pictures are a reminder that nobody has a monopoly of violence in Nigeria. We need true peace and reconciliation if we want to remain together!

You call this slight? i give up on humanity
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
blood of Zachariah .... buhari will never condemn this... I bet my balls

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
I finally denounce NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Badonasty(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bachama people why to this extend?
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Ataegbiti: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's a pity if this is true.
RIP to the dead, especially the innocent ones.
All same human beings should abhor violence.
But if there's a 'they' and an 'us' and a supposed arbiter. And the 'they' chooses to be perpetually uncivilized and barbaric. And the supposed arbiter keeps mum, arms akimbo... (The 1st primary instinct is self - preservation). What do you expect....? That the 'us' stay civil civil and reasonable?
Like many have said, nobody has the monopoly of violence - when you are forced to, MATCH BARBARITY WITH BARBARITY!
You won't see all of the fulanis atrocities on nl.
In one particular case that happened close to me, an entire family was almost wiped out in one single night. The mother was pregnant, 'they' cut open her tummy. Why? Just one cow was killed out of several other trespassing cows.
It's time they enjoyed their own medicine....or FG start being responsible

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Nonsense they cant do nothing in this case ..You people talk lile Fulanis have one Patent for violence ..Why have they not attacked mambilla yet

Thank you. Exactly the same question I am asking those people who are beating their chests here for fulani retaliation. Why have fulanis not been able to retaliate against Mambilla people who massacred them in Taraba state? You can imagine the way people now fear fulanis. And this is the nonsense that empowers them to continue to cause more havoc.

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Sikariyelwa: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
WHENEVER FULANIS FROM ALL OVER THE AFRICA GATHER TO REVENGE BACHAMA WILL CRY AND THERE WONT BE HELP. SURELY RETALIATION IS
MORE AWFUL THAN ACTION... THE STAGE IS SET. THIS IS MADNESS.. BOKOHARAM OR BACHAMA. JUST THE SAME. MAY ALLAH PROTECT AND GUIDE US ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.