Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (74117 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
labiola:
You guys dont have any decency in you again, I cant believe some of us were supporting this barbaric act, God am so sick of you people on this platform. These are children for God sake, I weep for my country if these are kind of children growing up in Nigeria . Where is our family value?
What stupid decency or family values are you talking about Did you ask the Fulani's this question when they went about wiping out communities in plateau state and kaduna south They wiped out children and pregnant mothers!!! I'm not happy their kids are being wiped out too but its a law, what a man sows he'll reap! Direct your sanctimonious sermon to KARMA

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen Kill 19, Injure 5 In Jos Village Attack
http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/09/fulani-herdsmen-kill-19-injure-5-jos-village-attack
The Plateau Police Command has confirmed 19 persons killed and five others injured in an attack on Ancha village, Bassa Local Government, on Friday. The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Peter Ogunyanwo, who briefed newsmen on Friday in Jos, said that preliminary investigation had indicated that the attack was carried out by Fulani gunmen. “We are investigating the matter, but from our findings so far, the attack was carried out by Fulani herdsmen to avenge the killing of a young boy.

How Fulani herdsmen killed 1,878 Benue people – Ortom

Published

on July 6, 2017

By Ameh Comrade Godwin

Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom has stated that no fewer than 1,878 people were killed by Fulani herdsmen within three years.

The governor also said that 750 persons were critically injured, 200 persons still missing, ‎with over 99,427 households affected in the various attacks carried out by the Fulani herdsmen in the sate.

Ortom stated this when he received in his office the Country Representative of the United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees, Edward Kallon, and his team.

He stated that the assault and battery on the agrarian communities of the Benue valley posed great threat to food security of the nation.

Ortom said, “For over a decade, the people of Benue State have noticed the influx of armed herdsmen who have violently attacked many communities in the state.

“Between 2013/2016 alone, Fulani herdsmen killed more than 1,878 men, women and children in cold blood from 12 local government areas of Benue State. Another 750 were seriously wounded while 200 are missing. Over 99,427 households were affected in Benue State and property worth billions of naira destroyed.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/06/fulani-herdsmen-killed-1878-benue-people-ortom/

Suspected Fulani herdsmen yesterday allegedly murdered the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Vonokilang police station, Direi LGA, Adamawa State, reports the Sun newspaper.

The suspected Fulani herdsmen, who also killed 29 others, were on vengeance over a quarrel between them and some farmers which occurred two years ago, and stormed Demsare, Wunamokoh, Dikajam and Taboungo communities.

The DPO, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) Okozie Okereofor, who just assumed duties two months ago, was reportedly ambushed when he was leading his men to the disputed area and shot dead.

The corpses of the police officer and the civilians were deposited at the morgue of the Federal Medical Centre,Yola.
Spokesman of the State Police Command, DSP Othman Abubakar, confirmed the death of the DPO, saying that the DPO and his team were attacked while on official duty in the affected villages, before he was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen.
Abubakar, who declined to give the number of deaths, said he was yet to gather enough facts on the incident.
“The suspected Fulani herdsmen raided four villages in Girei Local Government Area on Sunday morning around 5:30 am, killing scores, including a DPO. They looted the town of food and livestock, and set some houses ablaze.https://agronigeria.com.ng/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-dpo-29-others/
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by lazygal: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nowenuse:

You know about fulanis? Pls go and ask well about Bachama People in Adamawa state. Fulanis do not mess with every tribe. If you doubt me, go and ask fulanis why they have not retaliated against the Mambilla people who almost finished them from Taraba state since 2002 and early this year.

We are not talking about Fulani of taraba don't generalise go and also find out there are Fulani and there are Fulani
.let's not argue this,sit back and watch ..there is no need to argue on behalf of a tribe.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
http://metrowatchonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-hundreds-set-42-churches-ablaze-in-fresh-attack-in-taraba/

Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed several People and burnt churches in Kugwana Village of Bali Local Government Area and in Dan-anacha Local Government Area of Taraba State.
According to eyewitness account, the attackers stormed the village in their hundreds in the early hours of Tuesday and pounced on worship centres where displaced persons from previous attacks were being camped as refugees.
He said they also attacked several worship centres in Dan-anacha village of Gassol Local Government Area of the state.

Confirming the attacks in Dan-anacha, the Parish Priest of the Catholic Church there, Rev. Fr. Pius Aloysius, said 42 churches under the parish were completely burnt down by the attackers.

He added that members of the parish have fled the area for safety.
METROWATCH also learnt that the attackers, who were armed to the teeth,also attacked the Nongo u Kristu UIser Sha Tar (NKST) Church where about 6,000 refugees were said to have been camped.

Also confirming the attack to the media, Bali council chairman, Andy Yerima, said: “I was informed of the outbreak of crisis in my council but I have been in Abuja for the past two days attending a seminar.”

The member representing the area in the State House of Assembly, Gambo Maikudi, said: “I have drawn the attention of the speaker to the crisis and he has reached out to the commissioner of police and the State Security Service (SSS).

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Joseph Kwaji, also confirmed that crisis erupted “at about 02.00hours on Tuesday and that the attack was carried out by “unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.”

He said no arrests have been made, but efforts were on with a view to arresting the perpetrators. He added that patrol teams have been drafted to the place.
“We have deplored our men to cover all the crisis areas in Bali.”
As at the time of filing this report, escaped persons from the crisis areas were said to have being camped in the neighbouring councils of Takum, Donga as well as the administrative headquarters of Bali.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by lazygal: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
labiola:
You guys dont have any decency in you again, I cant believe some of us were supporting this barbaric act, God am so sick of you people on this platform. These are children for God sake, I weep for my country if these are kind of children growing up in Nigeria . Where is our family value?

I noted this also ..someone even made reference to Biafra . .sometimes you ignore such devilish comments as the people behind those comments are too far gone ..this is who they are .need you wonder why the country seems slow in harmonizingb
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by persius555(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
I said this two years ago. The fight the Fulani are engaging themselves in all over the country is a senseless one.

I don't know of any tribe in Africa that has successfully defeated multiple militia.
Afraid to say, this might just be the beginning of another senseless madness.

Something concrete must be done to end this senseless killings.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
yemmycongy:
Even if takes a century for Fulanis to reinforce and retaliate they will, the Bachama people should be vigilant for the rest of their lives and its a pity this fulanis are the majority in their region, they own all apparatus of warfare, all security outfits are in their controls & its even a more sorry case with their kinsmen currently running the show in the federal republic of Hausa Fulani Nigeria.

4 months ago, hundreds of of fulanis were wasted on Mambilla plateau (Taraba state) by Mambilla people, tell us why your almighty fulani tribe has not retaliated since then?

Don't forget that the same thing happened in 2002 when hundreds of thousands fulanis fled to Cameroon because of how Mambilla people wasted them in their thousands. Why have fulanis not retaliated since then?

Nobody has a monopoly of violence.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by deavicky(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
I known say Fulani men dey Bleep up, but killing this small small niggaas is seriously condemnable
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
deco22:
This is so wrong,i can understand reprisals against their parents,but this are just children,what then makes them different from the Fulani herdsmen.
Whoever said they were any different?? Tit for tat is the name of the game till the government steps up to provide real solutions and security. No one has the monopoly of violence.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
deco22:
This is so wrong,i can understand reprisals against their parents,but this are just children,what then makes them different from the Fulani herdsmen.
Whoever said they were any different?? Tit for tat is the name of the game till the government steps up to provide real solutions and security. No one has the monopoly of violence...

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nowenuse:

Thank you. Exactly the same question I am asking those people who are beating their chests here for fulani retaliation. Why have fulanis not been able to retaliate against Mambilla people who massacred them in Taraba state? You can imagine the way people now fear fulanis. And this is the nonsense that empowers them to continue to cause more havoc.

All the people on this thread who are not fulani people but are giving respect to the unforgiveness of fulani people, giving strength to fulani tribe with their mouths are weaklings and part of the problem of this nation. They wouldn't even have the guts to bring the nation to sanity and take action against evils if they find themselves in place of responsibility. Can yu just imagine them saying fulanis never forget? As if they are super humans or demi gods. They shud be ashamed of speaking.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Johnayoola(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
mehn whoever justify those pictures up there 've really lost his or her soul mehn,this is horrible,I wonder how they commit such act n sleep peacefully@ night.fulani or no fulani these 're kids mehn I never tot in my life time I'll say this but truth is this country is DOOMED look at how humans (nigerians)justifying the killing of kids here on nairaland,how 're u guys different from the murderers?

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
sharpwriter:

All the people on this thread who are not fulani people but are giving respect to the unforgiveness of fulani people, giving strength to fulani tribe with their mouths are weaklings and part of the problem of this nation. They wouldn't even have the guts to bring the nation to sanity and take action against evils if they find themselves in place of responsibility. Can yu just imagine them saying fulanis never forget? As if they are super humans or demi gods. They shud be ashamed of speaking.
I am honoured to be the first to like this excellent post

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by sanpipita(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
A war without end, Fulani aided by govt will retaliate and attack these villagers

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Alexus23: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Alariiwo:
Fulanis should consider East side joor.
That enclave has been turned to graveyard and home of abandoned "mansions"
Why is the jack so obssesd with Igbos

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

We are not talking about Fulani of taraba don't generalise go and also find out there are Fulani and there are Fulani
.let's not argue this,sit back and watch ..there is no need to argue on behalf of a tribe.

This is not the first time Bachama people are dealing with fulanis. Michika people have dealt with fulanis too, same thing with Longuda people.
So your fulanis in Adamawa are not invincible, they should only know the tribes they can mess with and go free!

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by big3boy: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
but these are small children for Allah's sake

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by big3boy: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
they are not fulanis. they are herdsmen. foreigners. non nigerians
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
The British dealt with them and colonized them and they forgave . When dem see wetin pass dem go forgive

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Regardless of what provoked the reprisals, what kind of animals do this to children? The overwhelming majority of the dead are children. What kind of animals can do this to children?

Of all countries on the planet, why did I have to be cursed to be born into this scourge of humanity called Nigeria? Just look at this barbarism and bestiality. In the 21st century. cry

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by meccuno: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
children embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

I am honoured to be the first to like this excellent post

No mind me jare bro...It is very annoying. People are just hypocrites. May we be delivered from evil when it is near. If some on this post have tasted the horrors of this fulani people in killings, rape and destruction, they wont have hands to type rubbish. Those that fulanis have caused great pain and offended can never wish dem well. We should try to understand people's pains, and put ourselves in position before judging.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
The perpetrators of this evil acts are cowards and slowpoke, they went and brutally murdered defenseless kids who knows not their right from their left... Unmhmm karma is coming for them, they will weep more. Ah! Adamawa, my service year state, what tragedy befell thee... Numan close to my community Lamurde, what Wickedness is these, may the soul of the departed find peace, Amen.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by jay89(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
yemmycongy:
Even if takes a century for Fulanis to reinforce and retaliate they will, the Bachama people should be vigilant for the rest of their lives and its a pity this fulanis are the majority in their region, they own all apparatus of warfare, all security outfits are in their controls & its even a more sorry case with their kinsmen currently running the show in the federal republic of Hausa Fulani Nigeria.
My broda the way Fulani have unforgiving spirit. Na so other ethnic groups get, so let the vicious cycle continues and let's see who will cry out last and mind u not all ethnic groups are like Plateau ppl ooo. The should just know who the messing around with. Manilla Plateau and Kajuru ppl are still waiting for their reply. Scavenger.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
sharpwriter:

Don't mind the foools. Most of them are the same hausa fulanis and Muslims sha, so I don't blame them for massaging the egos of their masters.

Fulanis control Bauchi state yet Sayawa people were able to deal with them and chase them all out of Tafawa balewa town and the entire Bogoro Local government area.
Those people beating chests for Fulanis here should tell us why till date fulanis have not recaptured Tafawa balewa town in Bauchi state from the hands of Sayawa people. Maybe Lazygal should come and explain this for us, perhaps Bauchi fulanis are not real fulanis. Nonsense!

Fulanis only have power over weaklings. Period.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by arowstev2000: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please take down dis tread
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by swayflow: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Peaceful people don't kill children cry
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Lightening: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blue3k:
Man this is disgusting. I'll never support involving children.

Children should never be caught in the crossfire of hatred between their differing adult parents. This is babaric and beastly.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
jay89:

My broda the way Fulani have unforgiving spirit. Na so other ethnic groups get, so let the vicious cycle continues and let's see who will cry out last and mind u not all ethnic groups are like Plateau ppl ooo. The should just know who the messing around with. Manilla Plateau and Kajuru ppl are still waiting for their reply. Scavenger.

Oga pls, don't generalise plateau tribes. Fulanis cannot try nonsense with all Plateau tribes, maybe they can mess with Berom and Bassa people, but their madness cannot come near ngas, shendam, mangu and Taroh people. No, it can't.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Ajixegun: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
To be honest, Nigeria is an end time country. Everything is just in disarray.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:
http://metrowatchonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-hundreds-set-42-churches-ablaze-in-fresh-attack-in-taraba/

Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed several People and burnt churches in Kugwana Village of Bali Local Government Area and in Dan-anacha Local Government Area of Taraba State.
According to eyewitness account, the attackers stormed the village in their hundreds in the early hours of Tuesday and pounced on worship centres where displaced persons from previous attacks were being camped as refugees.
He said they also attacked several worship centres in Dan-anacha village of Gassol Local Government Area of the state.

Confirming the attacks in Dan-anacha, the Parish Priest of the Catholic Church there, Rev. Fr. Pius Aloysius, said 42 churches under the parish were completely burnt down by the attackers.

He added that members of the parish have fled the area for safety.
METROWATCH also learnt that the attackers, who were armed to the teeth,also attacked the Nongo u Kristu UIser Sha Tar (NKST) Church where about 6,000 refugees were said to have been camped.

Also confirming the attack to the media, Bali council chairman, Andy Yerima, said: “I was informed of the outbreak of crisis in my council but I have been in Abuja for the past two days attending a seminar.”

The member representing the area in the State House of Assembly, Gambo Maikudi, said: “I have drawn the attention of the speaker to the crisis and he has reached out to the commissioner of police and the State Security Service (SSS).

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Joseph Kwaji, also confirmed that crisis erupted “at about 02.00hours on Tuesday and that the attack was carried out by “unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.”

He said no arrests have been made, but efforts were on with a view to arresting the perpetrators. He added that patrol teams have been drafted to the place.
“We have deplored our men to cover all the crisis areas in Bali.”
As at the time of filing this report, escaped persons from the crisis areas were said to have being camped in the neighbouring councils of Takum, Donga as well as the administrative headquarters of Bali.
Just imagine...!!! They always get away and you want the cheated victims to fold their arms and stay quiet?!

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
swayflow:
Peaceful people don't kill children cry
And did they tell you they're peaceful people? You attack someone and expect his counterattack to be peaceful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58