Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts (1079 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by TrapHedges(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
This isn’t actually meant to be funny, because it would be coming with some real hard facts. To all those claiming Introverts in a bid to look intelligent, take a look at these factors and know which of them made you so.
It is somehow alarming to see a greater portion of young people nowadays to tag themselves introverts in a volatile country like Nigeria.
What would have caused it to be so? Let’s look at the points below.

Finance
For every 20 Introverts out there, 17 of them are on a very tight budget. I remember once claiming to be an introvert, just then I had to tell myself the truth about the state of my finance

I was always on a tight budget that the fear of hanging out and spending money made me become an introvert overnight. Hit me up with the promise of a free party, then sit and watch me scatter the party like a boss.
Research has shown that 80% of our dear introverts in Nigeria are actually suffering from financial distress.

Misconception
It might interest you to know that a whole lot of people assume that being shy or quiet is another name for being an introvert. In case you fall under that category, do well to visit your “Longman Dictionary”.
The similarity gap between a shy or quiet person and an introvert would be enough to contain all the single guys in Nigeria. So pleas, before you tag yourself an introvert, are sure to make proper research.

Parental upbringing
This is one of the most common factors that cause people to become introverts in Nigeria. A lot of parents were cautious about the stories of kids getting initiated into secret cults as kids, and intermingling with other kids were limited.
This strict upbringing of “Mind your business” made most of us grow up with the same ideology. This has led to those who couldn’t shake it off to become introverts overnight.

Relationship Rejection
Rejection, fear of asking girls out, and relationship failures has made lots of guys and girls become introverts towards relationships alone. The moment they are with a girl or a guy, they become introverts to look cool. The next moment, they are a wild as anything wild could be. I don’t know if there is a special name for these calibers of people; but my dear guy, you aren’t an introvert one bit!

Life Problems
This can make even the most agile of any kind to term himself an Introvert. Coupled with the government on board, it’s like “introverts” are spreading like wildfire. Out of 24 hours, you have to think about life for 18 hours. Tell me, “Who wouldn’t assume himself to be an introvert?”
So, which of these factors made you an Introvert? To those who are natural introverts, you should know that you are already endangered species. You wish to know how? Watch out for the next article.

Originally written by BiafrianBushBoy

lalasticlala mynd44

source: http://viewz9ja.com/lifestyle/4-factors-that-turn-nigerians-into-introverts/

1 Like

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by Earthquake1: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Introverts are born, they are not made.

1 Like

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
let just say this life issues fit make person not only introvert but depressed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by TrapHedges(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:
Introverts are born, they are not made.

some people wake up and turn introverts bro
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by Earthquake1: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

some people wake up and turn introverts bro

grin funny
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by daryoor(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
owu dey kill moral confidence, konji e.t.c. if person get money and e start dey misbehave allow am o because he don dey hibernate since. make i chop nairabet now my oga way i dey queit for dey do sorry sir sorry sir, e go see the other side of me.
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by TrapHedges(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
daryoor:
owu dey kill moral confidence, konji e.t.c. if person get money and e start dey misbehave allow am o because he don dey hibernate since. make i chop nairabet now my oga way i dey queit for dey do sorry sir sorry sir, e go see the other side of me.

lol true...true , but don't go and get fired shaaa
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol, you've a point. People take introverts as snubs. sad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by generalbush(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol

I blame Buhari for making us introverts!!

Lalasticlala... Are you are introvert?
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by TrapHedges(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you've a point. People take introverts as snubs. sad

Lol are you one ?
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol are you one ?
Yea, I'm.
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by TrapHedges(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I'm.
oh wow, that's nice
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

oh wow, that's nice
Yea, I love me the way I'm. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by stevecantrell: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Chiamaka my neighbour's sister inlaw isnt no introvert... she got a lot to share with the world

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by molotov1: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2017
stevecantrell:
Chiamaka my neighbour's sister inlaw isnt no introvert... she got a lot to share with the world

Good sir,
Let me have her digits, edakun !
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2017
stinking ignorance. sigh
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by hakymworld1(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Real introverts life cant be differentiated even when broke or when they are rich. Introversion is in our DNA. #TeamIntroverts .
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by MissRaine69(f): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2017
This only affects Nigerians?
They are not “made” it’s part of your personality something that just is.

1 Like

Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by Martin0(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:
This only affects Nigerians?
They are not “made” it’s part of your personality something that just is.

Wah make yuh agree to dat post
Re: 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts by Atlantia(f): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? / That Very Sex Doll / Lovely Compliments That Will Melt Your Man's Heart Anytime You Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.