Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? (1080 Views)

I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / Guys Please Answer Me. This Thing Is Frustrating Me. (2) (3) (4)

Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
i've not stopped thinking of where i would be after death. I just hope it's judgement straight away then i go into paradise. Some say i would remain in the grave till the appointed time when christ will come. That shiit scares me. I don't wanna be unconscious, stuck somewhere.

Or is it that when i die, i fade away and there's no heaven or hell? Learned scholars and religious people in the house, i need soothing answers. I suffered a relapse today, so i need to know what i stand to gain or loose once i'm gone
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
U'll firstly go to the land of the dead to receive 100 strokes of kondo for puttin up this stupid post,maybe we tell u we are prophet ni
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
You sef know say na hell fire you dey go straight.
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by swiz123(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:
i've not stopped thinking of where i would be after death. I just hope it's judgement straight away then i go into paradise. Some say i would remain in the grave till the appointed time when christ will come. That shiit scares me. I don't wanna be unconscious, stuck somewhere.

Or is it that when i die, i fade away and there's no heaven or hell? Learned scholars and religious people in the house, i need soothing answers. I suffered a relapse today, so i need to know what i stand to gain or loose once i'm gone

Hades is your likeliest destination
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by LessNoise: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
I know wat u are passing tru be strong you'll pull tru bro

Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Mission2prosper: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:

Who says you can't be healed. Bro?

Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Mzihterchibest(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:

we hope so oh
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Chuknovski(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
pray to God for understanding, read the bible ask the holy spirit to give you peace, read perry stones book " secret from beyond the grave"
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:

Do not allow hypertension kill you.
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Mzihterchibest(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is life not Good for a prety damsel who do not have a lover?
IN NIGERIA?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Mzihterchibest(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
IN NIGERIA?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Mzihterchibest(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
IN NIGERIA?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:

Heaven is a culture, not a destination. Heaven isn't the destination but a passage, live good, and you don't need to entertain fears. Fear is imperfect love/righteousness ..... You have Christ, follow your Church's doctrine and apply them, it's the blueprint to making heaven.While the fear of death grips lots of people, take each day at a time, as you grow older, you'll outgrow this fear, cause even fear is recorded as a sin punishable by hell. Fear is love imperfected. Take each day at a time, do good, apologise when you take wrong turns, shun evil, trust God, be pure, owe no one, restitute when you owe, follow your spirit/heart, and you won't be led astray. Heaven is your birthright as a Xtian, so why the anxiety?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
So someone with terminal illness still has time for nairaland?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is what happens after death, your angel... leads you through the path between this life and the corridors where the angel opens books, there are over 20 corridors, you must pass the test of the angels in each corridor compulsorily,upon passing, you'll enter a hall filled with folks wearing white, this is the waiting place, it means you've made it. For folks who fail at any of these corridors, it's straight to hell, there's no waiting till one billion years.

The principle stands, " no unclean thing shall enter Heaven "

But be of good cheer, if you're good there's nothing to fear. It's not too difficult to make it if you follow the principles of getting there. People make heaven from time to time, so why should you worry about not making it, when you can make it?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by olasaad(f): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol....nobody has ever gone to heaven and come back to tell us what happened there
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
olasaad:
Lol....nobody has ever gone to heaven and come back to tell us what happened there

You really think so?

I can describe from day one after death till 40 days after death, what happens to your shadow, to ...make i no talk... research deeply... People visit Heaven daily n back my dear
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
charliboy654:
So someone with terminal illness still has time for nairaland?
i'm obsessed with writing. So i share every info as it unfolds
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Smarty98:
U'll firstly go to the land of the dead to receive 100 strokes of kondo for puttin up this stupid post,maybe we tell u we are prophet ni
hmm... I thought some have foreknowledge of spiritual things
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Annie939(f): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
you go to sambisa or join herdsmen in jos
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by olasaad(f): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2018
bluetrails7:

You really think so?

I can describe from day one after death till 40 days after death, what happens to your shadow, to ...make i no talk... research deeply... People visit Heaven daily n back my dear

From religion perspectives yes but I don't understand the research view of yours. You can tell me more about that
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Mzihterchibest:
IN NIGERIA?
i'm a man and i'm not talking of love
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You sef know say na hell fire you dey go straight.
do you know me before?
Re: Please Answer Me: Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2018
swiz123:

Hades is your likeliest destination
ohh.. I've heard of that. am i going there bcause of my sins or to wait for when the Son of Man will come?

Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap / O / [story 18+] Pant Down Episode 2