Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,375 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (60282 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
be toasting any girl u see ehear grin
Lol!
U n DAT chief guy are hilarious!
Saxon or Spartacus or Spaghetti... Wareva!
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
U funny gan!!!
Lool.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lol!
U n DAT chief guy are hilarious!
Saxon or Spartacus or Spaghetti... Wareva!

Don't mind him.
He's cheating on me.. Chiefpiiko
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I sent u pm 3 times, reply first, my pastor told me to fall in love with you
your pastor must have short sighted ness
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
your pastor must have short sighted ness

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=62714267][/quote]

Becuase he saw it on time.... grin grin
His eyes are sharp
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
How are you joor? How's your weekend going
Spaxon:

Becuase he saw it on time.... grin grin
His eyes are sharp
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
it won't happen again
Spaxon:

Don't mind him.

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
How are you joor? How's your weekend going
extremely stressful

How about URS?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
it won't happen again
Iffa hear
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Quiet and fine I am resting and prepping for the week, how was thanksgiving did u kill turkey?
Spaxon:
extremely stressful

How about URS?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Quiet and fine I am resting and prepping for the week, how was thanksgiving did u kill turkey?
turkey

No be only turkey
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oya go and buy small french fries plus chicken and enjoy yourself
Spaxon:
turkey

No be only turkey
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Oya go and buy small french fries plus chicken and enjoy yourself
I'm soaking my tired legs in hot lime water o
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Did you do farmwork?? Why are your legs tired undecided hope it's not what I am thinking sha lipsrsealed
Spaxon:
I'm soaking my tired legs in hot lime water o
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Did you do farmwork?? Why are your legs tired undecided hope it's not what I am thinking sha lipsrsealed
that ur water-yam mouth we not put u in trouble o grin

Mums thanksgiving is tomorrow.... So ive been running around
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
My best wishes seniorita, do get some rest and have a pleasant day 2moro kiss
Spaxon:
that ur water-yam mouth we not put u in trouble o grin

Mums thanksgiving is tomorrow.... So ive been running around
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My best wishes seniorita, do get some rest and have a pleasant day 2moro kiss
thanks sire.

Are you staying close to Lekki ?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nah not even close
Spaxon:
thanks sire.

Are you staying close to Lekki ?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Nah not even close
I'd wanted u to come
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am in Abuja, but I should visit Lagos in a couple of days, just arrange my rice, meat coke and put it aside
Spaxon:
I'd wanted u to come
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

Don't mind him.
Lmaooooo!
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!
lol"....

Have u also come to break my heart?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am in Abuja, but I should visit Lagos in a couple of days, just arrange my rice, meat coke and put it aside
it will spoil wen u come o
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
lol"....

Have u also come to break my heart?
shocked
U want chiefpiiko to cut off my diick abi??
Una dey play love upandan since now u wan kobalise me?
Kolewerk!!! tongue
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
There's chicken republic you can always buy me lunch undecided
Spaxon:
it will spoil wen u come o
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
What is kobalise?
luminouz:

shocked
U want chi.efpiiko to cut off my diick abi??
Una dey play love upandan since now u wan kobalise me?
Kolewerk!!! tongue
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
What is kobalise?
Means implicate.... Its a slang!
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
OK boss, do you love her?? Don't be scared to express yourself smiley
luminouz:

Means implicate.... Its a slang!
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
OK boss, do you love her?? Don't be scared to express yourself smiley
Egbon....u is mean
Do u wish me harm ni?
Na ur babe na!!!
I am loyal o
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
When did she announce it to you??
luminouz:

Egbon....u is mean
Do u wish me harm ni?
Na ur babe na!!!
I am loyal o

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
There's chicken republic you can always buy me lunch undecided
I'd prefer Tastee fried chicken

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.