Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,194 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (60279 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
When did she announce it to you??
Lmaoooooo
U just dey find my trouble eh!
OK she is not ur babe!
Enjoy ur visit to Lagos bro in some days time....journey mercies! cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

shocked
U want chiefpiiko to cut off my diick abi??
Una dey play love upandan since now u wan kobalise me?
Kolewerk!!! tongue
fear fear
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
fear fear
Lmaoooooo
Sha be good 2moro n save me some meat!! tongue
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
As long as you are paying, anywhere is fine by me
Spaxon:
I'd prefer Tastee fried chicken

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo
Sha be good 2moro n save me some meat!! tongue
chai poke nose....

How u tek know about the party
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
You can be the assistant boyfriend if you won't mind wink
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo
U just dey find my trouble eh!
OK she is not ur babe!
Enjoy ur visit to Lagos bro in some days time....journey mercies! cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
As long as you are paying, anywhere is fine by me
no problems

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
See you soon, goodnight beautiful
Spaxon:
no problems

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You can be the assistant boyfriend if you won't mind wink
No thanks
U can be my Santa Claus though
I need Samsung S8+ for Xmas
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
chai poke nose....

How u tek know about the party
No vex!!!!!
I overheard tongue
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Even if govt levy everybody in my village we can't afford that fone
luminouz:

No thanks
U can be my Santa Claus though
I need Samsung S8+ for Xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

No vex!!!!!
I overheard tongue
you over read
ChiefPiiko:
See you soon, goodnight beautiful
Aiite handsome

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Even if govt levy everybody in my village we can't afford that fone
Lmaoooooo
Well get me another phone gift then!!!!! grin
Remember ur my Santa

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Guess am the most outdated gee?
Gee
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by roybanjo100(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2020
phone wey i hustle buy?? make i drop ham for stranger make the werey girl go sell ham.....i dey come

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.