Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Introduce Sex Education To Toddlers- Mrs. Bisi Ajayi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Introduce Sex Education To Toddlers- Mrs. Bisi Ajayi (431 Views)

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Introduce Sex Education To Toddlers- Mrs. Bisi Ajayi by easyboss1(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Mrs. Bisi Ajayi, the Assistant Director of Cece Yara Foundation, a legal practitioner and child advocate against sexual abuse has enlightened mothers at Mamalette Live 2017 on how they can introduce sex education to their toddlers.

Dailyfamily.ng reports that Mrs. Bisi Ajayi and other panelists at the event, who spoke on sex education and on training children about sex, mentioned that it was important to start training children about sex as soon as they started talking.

She mentioned that the issue with most parents was that they didn’t know how to introduce sex education to their children.

Mrs. Bisi Ajayi said for parents to start training toddlers about sex and how to protect themselves from sexual abuse, it is important to let them know the parts of their bodies that are private.

She used herself as an example, she said: “For me, I train my four-year-old twin boys that private parts mean any part of their body they wear underwear to cover, I told them that it is private and no one has the right to touch it.”

The child advocate explained that it is important to teach toddlers this because if they don’t know, they can be easily taken advantage of by people they trust but knowing this will help them to avoid sexual abuse.

It was said during the session at Mamalette 2017, that training your child to be vocal could also help him/her to avoid sexual abuse.
https://dailyfamily.ng/how-to-introduce-sex-education-to-toddlers-mrs-bisi-ajayi/

Re: How To Introduce Sex Education To Toddlers- Mrs. Bisi Ajayi by ubunja(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
remove the word "Toddler" from your title. its rubbing us the wrong way.
when u mention toddler and sex in one sentence PEDOPHILE flashes in our mind..cheers

(1) (Reply)

It's First Sunday In December! Laugh Out Ya Sorrows! / Voodoo: Woman Gives Birth A Puppy In Rivers State / City Media Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.