Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women (13676 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Ladies Stop Trying, There Are No Life Partners On NAIRALAND. / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Tessyama1: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Ashiwaju Bisi Alimi, has urged Nigerian women to move away if any man they are with loves men.

According to him, there is nothing you can do to stop a man who loves men from loving men.

Reacting to story of a woman who tried severally to stop her man from being gay, He wrote;

"Stop press!
Dear women, I have said t before and I will say it again, if the man you are with loves men, pack your bag and move on. There is nothing you can do to stop a man who loves men from loving men. Staying around will make you sad and make your life hell.
This is a special message to Nigerian women, stop trying to make a marriage work with a gay man, no matter what he promised you, he will always go looking for the companionship of a man, and that’s the reality. Same goes for men who are married to women who love women.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/stop-trying-to-make-a-marriage-work-with-a-gay-man-bisi-alimi-tells-nigerian-women.html

4 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by FRANNN: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Guess he's right

24 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by itspzpics(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2018
M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by OboOlora(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bisi Alimi, you could have just sent a DM to Ebuka and not expose him like this

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by SEONaijaExpert: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
A gay is a gay. What's illogical about the idea is how can you call yourself a gay, and then you marry, have children and then declare yourself a gay. What sense is left in that? If you're a gay, don't bother to marry a woman. Find your fellow man and spare the woman the headache of trying to fix you.

33 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by tclimax(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Confused bing
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by redcliff: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
if i see this guy anywhere i go punch am

8 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
He is very correct on this. It's obviously impractical for such marriage to work. Most of these gay men pack up from the marriage especially after getting one or two kids from such family pressured marriage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Didcot: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bisi Alimi oloriburuku sperm guzzler!

May you choke on that scrawny white di.....ck!!!!!

Were jatijati

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by semyman: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Some people are bashing the president on this forum without any restriction, but taking a swipe at criminals is is now being restricted?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
There are quite a number of closeted gay men married to women to keep up appearances. Such men would never want their wives to leave

11 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by monexx(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
I PITY YOUR LIFE
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Mikeross62: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Didcot:
Bisi Alimi oloriburuku sperm guzzler!

May you choke on that scrawny white di.....ck!!!!!

Were jatijati

U savagery is in a principality level...however, on this matter..., Its allowed

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
I am just wondering though..,

will a gay man be jealous if his woman cheats on him?

6 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
He’s very right. Unfortunately some of them don’t even know that's the problem with their marriages

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Aystarz: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
A gay is a gay. What's illogical about the idea is how can you call yourself a gay, and then you marry, have children and then declare yourself a gay. What sense is left in that? If you're a gay, don't bother to marry a woman. Find your fellow man and spare the woman the headache of trying to fix you.

He is a gay (incorrect)

He is gay (correct)

7 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by bluefilm: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
He's such a waste. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by diebuhari1: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by helphelp: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Born throway
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by stano2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please go and fu*k that bony ass in peace, nobody is asking you to stop.
Stop spewing rubbish, this is Nigeria men marry women and not the other way, tell your fellow gays to stop going after Nigerian women to cover up their knacking bone activity.
They should never get married but come out clear as gays in the first place and watch if any Nigerian woman will look at them twice.

Pukes.. This is fucking dirty.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by HoodBillionaire: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
thread for homos
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by SEONaijaExpert: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Aystarz:

He is a gay (incorrect)

He is gay (correct)

Thanks

Modified
I think type he is a gay dude. Read my post again.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by blackpanda: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Thats because sexuality and marriage are different things. People marry for various reasons. Even straight men still cheat on their wives sometimes. So what is the difference All na cheating
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Net22: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
And also to men if your woman is a lesbian, there is nothing you can do to stop her from being a lesbian.Just move away from her.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by odisman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

Which Ebuka? How do you know he is gay? Has he divorced his wife? Tell us more.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by sanpipita(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Will they listen, most of them are being homophobic for their own good, let them continue marrying men who they will their bed with fellow men since that's what they want.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Factfinder1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

So its really true that ebuka is gay
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
He’s very right. Unfortunately some of them don’t even know that's the problem with their marriages

He's mad, why doesn't he write to his cockk-sucking kind that they should stay away from women right from the start and stop putting them through emotional trauma after many years of marriage and kids....how will the kids feel....it's only normal for a woman to try and salvage what left of her relationship and see if it's just a phase the idiotic husband is passing tru....

Infact thunder fire any gay man that hide his sexually marry our babes come and later carry that ur dirty mouth and say u coming out of the closet after many years later with kids......fire and dynamite blow and burn u and the closet u are coming out from...I dey vex...no gay person or supporter of gay should mention me.....I've used valium 5....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / How Did You End Your Relationship? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.