Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer (28462 Views)

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Regina Daniels Arrests Richy Adams, Fake Producer For Impersonation & Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Adorable90(f): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Which story will I believe now?
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Innobee99(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Was that the look of the office that brought u into fame? @Virgina.....sorry, Regina
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Spaxon(f): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kevosky:
YES, However, I'm waiting for you. wink
lol
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kevosky:
Anytime Lalasticlala sees a post concerning Regina Daniels. Welcome to Front Page
Unnecessary attention is paid to this girl via nairaland

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by movid(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:

undecided have u made heaven now
You dey jealous?
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Spaxon(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
movid:
You dey jealous?
lol no
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by millionboi2: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
booqee:
I've a feeling Regina knows nothing of this whole shii..

They just trying to frame the girl..the guy even looks like a scammer

but na she cause am.. at her young age she is always gallivanting up and down on social media, seeking attention, doing and showing off things beyond her age..

Serves her right abegi! angry
hahahaha

You are a baby then, u don't know what all this yaya film ppl are up to
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by nwakibie3(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
abeg who get the link to the said nude pics
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
I doubt she did so..going through some Facebook page with her name, noticed a blogger trying to use her pixe and name to drive traffic to one blog..and to the Frances that sent nudes you are guilty of all the allegations leveled against her...at your age sending nudes and shouting victim?
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by fxjohn2: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why is reginà even being blamed? How can a teen little girl even expose her nude on the net or to her mates and after start making noise and parying in God's name that people should help her hide the nudes she gave them. Just plain stupid!!
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
millionboi2:
hahahaha

You are a baby then, u don't know what all this yaya film ppl are up to
I'm not a baby
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by David160(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
sh*t!! I almost gave a fu*k
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Syphonn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by kennieG(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Useless kid .. Fame will ruin you with time
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by nairalandfreak(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please dear, my younger brother is contesting for mr kwara. Simply follow the link to vote https://www.instagram.com/p/BbrgHUtDjKJ/
And please follow the page for the vote to count
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by EBAZ(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wat is she doing with nude photos? is she a custodian of nudity? She better change for good.
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by blank(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
This Regina Daniels can't lie intelligently. The stories keep changing. I initially believed her but the inconsistencies are getting too many. How did the scammer get hold of a DM sent to her verified page and was able to use it to further threaten the girl?
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
awon omo wobe
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by henrygentle: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2017
The guy looks like an armed robber and a Scammer.
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2017
can you imagine. ....see small Regina Daniels. ...if you have started having isues at this very young age in nollywood n as a celebrity you claim, then no wonder when you get to omotola n genevieve their age and standard....my advice is be careful!
Re: Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer by tk4rd: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
But where are the nude photos naa.??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.