Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (55110 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by slurity1: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2017
fastgyal:
I better start replying to hellos
hello

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by lovethchioma(f): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2017
My husband kedu ebe idi ? please bia osiso
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by monlawal(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2017
faridaije:
this marriage wil never succeeed in jesus name
May I ask why?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Offpoint: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2017
fastgyal:
hello! grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Tobycharles: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
fastgyal:

Hello

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by xtaphare321(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Beautiful Lady
HML to you both
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Rozaytee: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
demsid:
hi baby, u look really sweet. Can I know ya.
Hope the nairaland comments crew are viewing this as it germinate to pre-wedding pics in the nearest future.
lolzz....keep it up bro... we dey watch u back to back
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Rozaytee: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
quickly:
DEM NO NO PASS WEDDING FOR NAIJA, DATS WHY POPULATION IS REACHING 180 Million.

Make person hear word
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Rozaytee: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
lovethchioma:
My husband kedu ebe idi ? please bia osiso
dont worry Ogaa bia
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by lovethchioma(f): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
dont worry Ogaa bia
Amen O. Thanks dearie
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz....keep it up bro... we dey watch u back to back
thanks a lot, I hope she gree.
but u are just too fresh for this nigerian weather. See fresh girl, u look new. cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Beryl007: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by MooreJozo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Taiwo20:

Na only wedding rings you dey sell?

I dey sell other items too,

Stuffs like : smart phones, spy gadgets like: camera eye glass, camera watch stainless steel, camera pen, cctv viewable from fone, wrist watches, ALL Brand new items sir.
Whatsapp : 08067381326

Thank u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Taiwo20(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
MooreJozo:

I dey sell other items too,

Stuffs like : smart phones, spy gadgets like: camera eye glass, camera watch stainless steel, camera pen, cctv viewable from fone, wrist watches, ALL Brand new items sir.
Whatsapp : 08067381326

Thank u

December then....lemme save to your number.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by MooreJozo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Taiwo20:

December then....lemme save to your number.

Thank U sir ..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by igbsam(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
fastgyal:

Hello grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Rozaytee: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
demsid:
thanks a lot, I hope she gree.
but u are just too fresh for this nigerian weather. See fresh girl, u look new. cry
lagos heat don finish me
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
lagos heat don finish me
seriously, LAGOS heat is crazy. I'm in lag too.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by daben1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
hadduni:

lol
hold on lemme finish up my nysc first then we would talk about our 'from nairaland to wedding' stuff.
alright, let's not rush things then
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Chikelue2000(m): 3:10am On Jan 01, 2018
fastgyal:
hi
Happy new month dear
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by daben1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
hadduni:

lol
hold on lemme finish up my nysc first then we would talk about our 'from nairaland to wedding' stuff.
are you not done with service? I'm still waiting!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by hadduni(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=daben1 post=66058708]are you not done with service? I'm still waiting!![/quot
lol
I though you would have forgotten by now...I will be leaving for service soon.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by daben1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=hadduni post=66061757][/quote]forget? It's very important, i can't forget!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by morrisono111: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by hadduni(f): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
daben1:
forget? It's very important, i can't forget!
why is it so important to you?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by daben1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
hadduni:

why is it so important to you?
let's not talk here... 08138998715, I hope my phone rings!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by marunga(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
fastgyal:
HELLO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.