Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month (2128 Views)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
I am a girl of 19 years. I just got admitted into one of the private universities in North Central studying Banking and Finance. My parents broke up when I was barely 3 years so I didn’t really spend much time with my dad, who is already married to another woman overseas. My mum is so protective that whenever she sees me standing with a male friend she would want to beat the hell out of me. He told me that my dad used sugar-coated mouth to deceive her and put her in the family way, which made her to drop out from school. She warned me never to have anything to do with a man till I’m married. Inasmuch as I buy into her counsel, I am tired of this constant embarrassment and harassment from her each time she sees me talking to any guy. She made sure I don’t have any guy on my social media friends list. Lately, she started this funny attitude of deeping her fingers into my vagina in the name of checking if I am still a virgin or not. The last time, while she was doing this, I bled seriously and she acted as if nothing was happening. For goodness sake, if I want to flirt around, all what she’s is doing won’t stop me. I am tired. I know she would read this and she should be ready to welcome a grandchild because I will shock her by getting pregnant any time soon. My name is Sally.she told me this pn whatsapp me self know know where to start
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by Alexk2(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Are you for real op. Your monika say you're male; how can we reconcile that?
As for the topic; talk to someone who she'll listen to about the issue...a tested and trusted man of God should do. Note; dont report her but rather express your concerns and get them to talk to her in a way she'll reason well and pipe down. You also need to understand where she's coming from sha as she need to stop living in the past and move on and if she wont move on, she shouldnt stop you. The pain of the past is fixed deposit, she cant change it but she can change her reaction abt it; it's her choice!

1 Like

Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by Lionbite(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hey sally whenever you are ready to 'shock' her, contact me. I'm a good baby daddy with handsome genes.

3 Likes

Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
I will advice you to sit her down and talk to her. Tell her your feelings after all she is your mom and a woman like you. My dad started threatening i and my sis when i was only 9 years that if we ever get pregnant we will live under the bridge and i grew up with that fear but he helped us because i am a graduate now without having kids outside wedlock. Some parents are like that and if you decide to get pregnant you are only doing yourself and you will be the one to regret it and not your mom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by Topestbilly(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lionbite:
Hey sally whenever you are ready to 'shock' her, contact me. I'm a good baby daddy with handsome genes.

Sally will not read dis, don't bother yourself .
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by whitebeard(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
My parents don't even go discuss stuffs like this with us, cause they know us, why da Bleep will I be fucking around, man has to make money man, in love with the money, not bitches that after u spend money that u can use to start a business they will now say, u caused it let's break up, I haven't even experienced this shit. Sally u said u will shock ur mommy by getting pregnant, seems life is about to teach u one big lesson u will never forget, u might even end up doing the same thing to ur children.!

1 Like

Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alexk2:
Are you for real op. Your monika say you're male; how can we reconcile that?
As for the topic; talk to someone who she'll listen to about the issue...a tested and trusted man of God should do. Note; dont report her but rather express your concerns and get them to talk to her in a way she'll reason well and pipe down. You also need to understand where she's coming from sha as she need to stop living in the past and move on and if she wont move on, she shouldnt stop you. The pain of the past is fixed deposit, she cant change it but she can change her reaction abt it; it's her choice!
pls re read again
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by oxmale: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by falcon01: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
when next she wanna test your virginity tell her to use a fůcking dïldo and thrust 20 times
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by valgbo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by MissRaine69(f): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
And that’s how the hymen was broken....

1 Like

Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by FitnessDoctor: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
I am a girl of 19 years. I just got admitted into one of the private
universities in North Central studying Banking and Finance.
My parents broke up when I was barely 3 years so I didn’t really
spend much time with my dad, who is already married to
another woman overseas.
My mum is so protective that whenever she sees me standing
with a male friend she would want to beat the hell out of me.
He told me that my dad used sugar-coated mouth to deceive her
and put her in the family way, which made her to drop out from
school.
She warned me never to have anything to do with a man till I’m
married.
Inasmuch as I buy into her counsel, I am tired of this constant
embarrassment and harassment from her each time she sees
me talking to any guy.
She made sure I don’t have any guy on my social media friends
list.
Lately, she started this funny attitude of deeping her fingers into
my vagina in the name of checking if I am still a virgin or not.
The last time, while she was doing this, I bled seriously and she
acted as if nothing was happening.
For goodness sake, if I want to flirt around, all what she’s is
doing won’t stop me. I am tired.
I know she would read this and she should be ready to welcome
a grandchild because I will shock her by getting pregnant any
time soon.
My name is Sally.she told me this pn whatsapp
me self know know where to start

Sally, she is just trying to protect you, my father lost his parents at an early age and life was a struggle from then. he made sure that his children never lacked anything he could afford so that they couldn't feel the pain he felt at a tender age.

Your mother is regretting her actions and wished that someone beat her and pulled her ears when she was falling for you dad, she is regretting that she fell for his words so easily and now the only good thing she can boast of is you. That is why she will protect you at all cost.

If I were you, I will try to make my mother trust me, I will try to understand it from her perpespective. She wasn't able to finiish school due to pregnancy and she doesn't want that to be your portion. Why don't you make her trust you and accept not to date any guy till you finish school. Trust me aftter you are done with school she will be the one chasing you around to go and get married, because she knows that you are now indepedent and can stand for yourself anywhere.

I know she has embarrassed you in front of your friends and peers, she has made you feel like a child, and you don't like it, but you have to understand that she was once like you, behaving like you, except that no one was there to advice her, to embarrass her or correct her.

I simply advice you to make your mother trust you, sit down with your ma and talk to her, that you understand where she is coming from and you wouldn't be with any guy till you are done with school and stick to it.

Because my dear, guys of these days don't give a damn about love, and they may seem that they are going to die if you leave them, but once they get used to your vagina, they jump to the next. I mean if you watch a movie 2 - 3 times, you will definitely get bored of it and buy another one. That is how guys today behave.

Your ma doesn't want to embarass you or push away guys from you forever, she just wants to protect you so that will stop you from getting that degree. Why not get what your mother could never have. And then you can live your life.

2 Likes

Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by banre(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by banre(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2017
maybe she knows u got a potential for hoeism
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by rozay12345: 1:58am On Nov 23, 2017
If what you have explained is the truth, it is sad the dilemma you have to pass through but your mum is just pushing her love too far for you. The world we live in is a wicked place and your mum not wanting you to experience her pains is understandable on her path. What i feel you should do is inform your mum that you are very uncomfortable with her methods and assure her of your principle to abide by her laid down rules. Also, do not raise any form of suspicion on her path. God be with you all.
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by IAMSASHY(f): 4:01am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided Op, she is jst trying to protect u bt she is going too far by dipping her hands, dere ar beta ways she cud handle dat, she wl free u soon, mayb after ur teen years. D Gud tin is, u wl later b happy wit d way she brought u up
Re: Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
I am a girl of 19 years. I just got admitted into one of the private
universities in North Central studying Banking and Finance.
My parents broke up when I was barely 3 years so I didn’t really
spend much time with my dad, who is already married to
another woman overseas.
My mum is so protective that whenever she sees me standing
with a male friend she would want to beat the hell out of me.
He told me that my dad used sugar-coated mouth to deceive her
and put her in the family way, which made her to drop out from
school.
She warned me never to have anything to do with a man till I’m
married.
Inasmuch as I buy into her counsel, I am tired of this constant
embarrassment and harassment from her each time she sees
me talking to any guy.
She made sure I don’t have any guy on my social media friends
list.
Lately, she started this funny attitude of deeping her fingers into
my vagina in the name of checking if I am still a virgin or not.
The last time, while she was doing this, I bled seriously and she
acted as if nothing was happening.
For goodness sake, if I want to flirt around, all what she’s is
doing won’t stop me. I am tired.
I know she would read this and she should be ready to welcome
a grandchild because I will shock her by getting pregnant any
time soon.
My name is Sally.she told me this pn whatsapp
me self know know where to start

from what I understand she has an experience which she doesn't want you to go thru. Sometimes parents are scared that their children will make the mistakes they made and go extra length to protect them.

so I really understand

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? / Name One Thing You Won't Accept In Your Next Relationship? / Super Rich And Cute Guys Want A Good Girl For Dating And Marriage(with Cute Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.