Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? (27960 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Honeybadgerxx: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by talented321: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
My concern is why do u choose marriage before sex' as OG way u be.
Fine she may be a virgin or not but that is not enough reason to wait till marriage for this present age.
What if after marriage u discovered she don't have a kpekus or she is not a virgin' but with a borehole
Oga if her claim of virginity is real' then she is masturbating.

155 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Spider20: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
May these rubbish post from OP favour all redpillers and simps...,........

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Solofresh2: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
The hymen can actually break without sexual intercourse for the first time if the lady in question does regular exercise or if she uses tampon instead of sanitary pads
But you can't really trust these girls these days. She might even be a chronic masturbator

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad

Weda its virginity issue, or age, or not having kids, or wateva....Oga dont enter any marriage blind....
Women are very deceptive...... she's already showing signs that she's lying by creating excuse in ur mind so that when u reach there and its a free slope...she can have an excuse

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Open ur eyes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Dizzyyish: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
When you ask a direct question and they start to prevaricate, just know she doesn't want to tell you the truth.

Also, please desist from seeing 'good/church girls' as "angels". It's all social packaging: https://www.nairaland.com/7753241/wahala-chaos-female-nature-volume#124228847

Also also, it's not unheard of for non-virgins to feign naivete about sex stuff or "erotic words" (it complements the "good girl" image).

Also also also, that "good girl" might already be working wonders on you, as you are now insisting on her 'innocence' and 'crying' despite the need to ask people about this. If a woman really wants to move in silence with her exploits then hearsay from people around her might not be enough..

25 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Ecos(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
I feel like slapping you aswear

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Wawelexy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
She might not be having sexual intercourse with men but mistakenly breaks the hymen via masturbation... There are different grades for virgins, some doesn't fornicates with men but they engages in masturbation, some had sex once maybe by youthful exuberance or rape and then enters into celibacy, and some are genuine virgins but corrupt in the mind. All of them will claim virgins, it's you that needs to ask them the grades they belongs to... Be wise

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Postinor: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think virginity tests are ran in the lab,u can try one out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Gadafii: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Brrr, you and your girlfriend dey cràze

You about to be conscripted into tinubu 50 million youth soldiers and sent to Niger and this is what your concerned about ?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2023
She might be pretending, once you marry her, you will see her true color

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by skywalker240(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Wed its virginity issue, or age, or not having kids, or wateva....Oga dont enter any marriage blind....
Women are very deceptive...... she's already showing signs that she's lying by creating excuse in ur mind so that when u reach there and its a free slope...she can have an excuse
You are indeed a wise Man

Most valuable post so far

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by UYEMDO35(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2023
No sex before marriage is not accepted in my own terms. You must at least take in first before we can proceed with our marriage. Girls dis days are not to be trust and that's how a female colleague of mine back den in Uni carried out with abortion and on the process her womb got damage and now she's left with no womb. Am just curious now cuz she will definitely trap an innocent man down with predicament.
Guy! Dis is 21st century don't fall mugu.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Honeybadgerxx: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda its virginity issue, or age, or not having kids, or wateva....Oga dont enter any marriage blind....

Exactly what I'm thinking. But this girl swore with her life that she hasn't even kissed a guy before not to talk of sex, I guess she masturbates.

Now bro, what do you think, let's assume she hasn't been penetrated by anyone before and she lost her virginity to masturbation, should one go on with the wedding plans with such lady? Since the whole reason behind this virginity stuffs is to avoid fornication. I really don't care about her masturbating provided she will stop it after getting married, my problem is her having sex with someone else. Should I go on and marry her, I really love her and she loves me more than I do to her, she's respectful, she's beautiful, she's educated and sensible at least for a lady.

And I also want to know if masturbation is same thing with fornication?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2023
So much from someone that brothel babes can describe his organ without missing any part. See as he's eager for virginity smh.

24 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by advanceDNA: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Exactly what I'm thinking. But this girl swore with her life that she hasn't even kissed a guy before not to talk of sex, I guess she masturbates.

Now bro, what do you think, let's assume she hasn't been penetrated by anyone before and she lost her virginity to masturbation, should one go on with the wedding plans with such lady? Since the whole reason behind this virginity stuffs is to avoid fornication. I really don't care about her masturbating provided she will stop it after getting married, my problem is her having sex with someone else. Should I go on and marry her, I really love her and she loves me more than I do to her, she's respectful, she's beautiful, she's educated and sensible at least for a lady.

All those swear does not mean anything..pple tell lies amd still swear with bible....what matters is that u said u dont care naa...so..if u dont care..then marry her with whatver shes hiding and manipulating u with...

Zero ur mind...that even if she's fornicating, with 30 men and 200 abortion ....u dont care.....because trust me..u will notice other things later

To ur question....masturbation is self pleasure...fornication is pleasure with another person....they are not same thing.....

But.it doesnt matter weda they are the same or not naaaa....since u said u dont care and u love her

12 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by skj1377(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2023
From what you said I give her 95%. Don't worry much of her virginity status. She has other things going for her. Marry her pls.
Honeybadgerxx:
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

4 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2023
If those qualities u said about her are true,whether she be virgin or not wife her.
U av gotten urself a decent or semi decent girl.
Believe good girls are far going into extinction.
Me, by dy time I want marry if I see girl with even 5 body counts and she has good character I no go waste time to wife her,because wetin girls dy do now ehh.

39 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Honeybadgerxx: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

All those swear does not mean anything..pple tell lies amd still swear with bible....what matters is that u said u dont care naa...so..if u dont care..then marry her with whatver shes hiding and manipulating u with...

Zero ur mind...that even if she's fornication, with 30 men and 200 abortion ....u dont care.....because trust me..u will notice other things later

To ur question....masturbation is self pleasure...fornication is pleasure with another person....they are not same thing.....

But.it doesnt matter weda they are the same or not naaaa....since u said u dont care and u love her

Yea, sincerely I don't really care... Thanks for your input.

IconicR: 9:20am
So much from someone that brothel babes can describe his organ without missing any part. See as his eager for virginity smh.

Shut it please, I don't visit brothels, and not everyone can wife a lady with multiple body counts as yours.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Yea, sincerely I don't really care... Thanks for your input.

IconicR: 9:20am
So much from someone that brothel babes can describe his organ without missing any part. See as his eager for virginity smh.

Shut it please, I don't visit brothels, and not everyone can wife a lady with multiple body counts as yours.
That I called you out on your bullshit means I have body count? Alagbaoshi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Honeybadgerxx: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
That I called you out on your bullshit means I have body count? Alagbaoshi

You are forming an independent woman cos no one is ready to cope with your drama

12 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

for her to say she doesn’t know if her hymen is intact or not is a very big lie.

From my experience.. that girl is not a virgin. Every girl knows if their hymen is still there or not.

Infant some ladies even know by mere looking at their fellow lady pussy surface to dictate virginity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Tell us why every men you dated have been dumping you, you are forming an independent woman cos no one is ready to cope with your overstretched p*ssy
Not everyone is like your sisters. Whenever you see a man complaining about overstretched p then it's obvious he's got a dot down there. Real men don't complain ntor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
If those qualities u said about her are true,whether she be virgin or not wife her.
U av gotten urself a decent or semi decent girl.
Believe good girls are far going into extinction.
Me, by dy time I want marry if I see girl with even 5 body counts and she has good character I no go waste time to wife her,because wetin girls dy do now ehh.
but for her to lie about her virginity is even more dangerous than the one that has spoilt.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Blitzking: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Naso one girl tell me say she dey bathroom con slip off land untop that brush wey ppl dey use wash toilet..una know say the rod dey always long small..but na plastic
Naso she sey she take disvirgin. I judt dey laugh.

28 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by vincenteger: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Are you getting married to her becos she's a virgin?
Or you want to be very sure she's a virgin.
You nko, are you a virgin?
If no
Who will marry those ones you disvirgin?

You can conduct a test and stop this your insecurities

12 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

I’m not trying to discourage you.

But the part your girl said she doesn’t know if her hymen is intact or not is a very big lie.

It seems you are inexperienced.

Every girl knows if they have lost their hymen. If she can lie on that, meaning she didn’t loose it from masturbation. Believe me in this 100%.

I have dated a very good girl in the past that I disvirgined. Even after our separate ways after graduation., I happened to be friends with her coursemate. He never believed me when I told him she was having sex with me all those well in her school days.

And mind you.. she is a very very good and decent girl.

And you are even concluding it will be masturbation if actually she lost it because you see her as a good girl. You are really inexperienced.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Honeybadgerxx: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Not everyone is like your sisters. Whenever you see a man complaining about overstretched p then it's obvious he's got a dot down there. Real men don't complain ntor

Lol....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by omoadeleye(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2023
One guy dan try penetrate her.

The guy go control her again and later get success to penetrate her real good and she go get belle for the guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Wizardslayer: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2023
Let the virgin breathe.

Peter Obi and Igbos should allow Reno omokri, asari dokubo and other Nigerians to breathe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Brownshoe: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2023
No no wait wait! Yes yes!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.