Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals (15276 Views)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by TedBaker(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
angry angry angry

Men can lie....
Weldone u hear
Ojukokoro
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by Quality20(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2017
men stop marrying faces, or sexylooks n voices. A lady who talks like a prostitute may impress some men, but its a mistake to marry such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by Sammy130: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Men always hide these things until it is too late and too much to handle and their lifes are at stake finally before they open up but
if it were the other way round slap your wife once chai all the blogs will carry it and tag her "survivor" "strong woman" etc she will go on to publish books, be an advocate for gender equality, human rights activist, gender equality advocate, she may even go on to host a talk show and eventually run for office.
how he feels every time a car drops her wife outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by biacan(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy
DuBLINGreenb:
Men always hide these things until it is too late and too much to handle and their lifes are at stake finally before they open up but
if it were the other way round slap your wife once chai all the blogs will carry it and tag her "survivor" "strong woman" etc she will go on to publish books, be an advocate for gender equality, human rights activist, gender equality advocate, she may even go on to host a talk show and eventually run for office.
cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by periphetes: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Quality20:
men stop marrying faces, or sexylooks n voices. A lady who talks like a prostitute may impress some men, but its a mistake to marry such

Infact you stated the facts. The more men run after a slay queen with sexy looks and sultry attributes and ending up keep them as a wife... The more same type of men will keep dying of high blood pressure, domestic stabbing, cutting, and slicing. grin grin

You can't cage a slay queen neither own them totally. They own you and other public men,. Please forget preaching about marriage morals to them. It's never in there book as long they keep getting attention from others, your counted less.

smileySingle men please find and stick to a God fearing, supportive and well trained woman. It's not majorly about beauty, fashion and styles that makes a good woman and gives a peaceful home... It's the CHARACTER of a woman that counts the most. smiley..... Keep the good one dump the useless slay Queens they will still fadeout with age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by stchinedu: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Somebody is lying but we don't know who amongst them is killing us with lies

Bottom line..

They both want to end the marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by ArchangeLucifer: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
I124U:
This stabbing thing is now trending undecided Make one werey come try am with me undecided undecided

Pocohantas how are you?

Bros you don dey find trouble abi? grin

Don't worry, you won't find her on these types of thread (where the woman is the guilty party). She'll cowardly sneak in at page 3 or 4.

But if it was the man being accused of cheating, she'll make FTC & spew trash from her forked tongue.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by rita25(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
IF SHE IS DATIN 8 YOU JEJELY DATE 16 NA WHO E CONCERN?
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by lovebless: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

If you know the characters/temperaments of a sanguine, you will run for your life

pls can anyone share more light or q summary of this Tim Lahaye's book. pls it long I read it coincidentally I tot of Reading it again cos my spouse is more or less my big wicked aunt.
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by LordIsaac(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Hahahahha....u ba....
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by LordIsaac(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
if it were the other way round slap your wife once chai all the blogs will carry it and tag her "survivor" "strong woman" etc she will go on to publish books, be an advocate for gender equality, human rights activist, gender equality advocate, she may even go on to host a talk show and eventually RUN FOR OFFICE[color=#990000][/color].
Hahahahha....u ba....
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Bros you don dey find trouble abi? grin

Don't worry, you won't find her on these types of thread (where the woman is the guilty party). She'll cowardly sneak in at page 3 or 4.

But if it was the man being accused of cheating, she'll make FTC & spew trash from her forked tongue.

Hypocrites.
bros abeg no kill me with laughter grin that geh don buy market grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
No One Wants To Be At The Weak Side Of the Plank... I Know One Of Them Is Exaggerating...
Yes, one of then is.
Re: My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals by Kulas: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
As usual,as soon as i see the headline,I know it MUST be them-Yellowbars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.