Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Computer Lesson (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Computer Lesson (18+) (582 Views)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Lesson (18+) by lizfrosh: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Last night as I came back from work, tired as I was, she was by the doorstep like she had planned it all along. She knew the scripts and acted along very well. As usual of me being the quiet type, we had exchanged pleasantries and eye contacts, my dirty mind imagining all the very sexual things I could do with that petite sumptuous body of hers, I knew she was in heat but the fact that she was staying with her overbearing brother who doted on every step she took made life frustrating and miserable for her.
The chill breeze from my windows was soothing as I lay on the bed; my mind was adrift, floating on thoughts so erotic, I could feel my manhood spring to action. I was Hot and I wanted to get laid.
But as much as I tried to remove my mind from the object of my erotic fantasies, her image kept flashing over and over again. The signals she sent strong like pheromones were too much to be ignored.
She was new in the neighbourhood, and I was the silent killer, stealthy as a cat, deadly as the lion, I knew what she wanted, all I had to do was wait for the right time. I did not have to wait long.
I had my own ways with the brother as I am a techie kind of guy, the kind you would call to fix all your electronic, hardware and software problem, in-fact, I was his right hand man so much so that he did not notice the coded messages I passed to his sister and to make matters easier or should I say worse, he had asked me on several occasions before she even arrived to help her out with computer lessons anytime I was chanced.
At first I had delayed, the fact that she was beautiful and he was my friends also complicated matters, so when she approached me with the same proposal on computer things, my joystick could only nod in affirmation considering the prospects that anything could happen.
As I lay on the bed listening to the cool music from my computer system blast away, I was sure I heard a knock on the door. Initially I took my time until the knock persisted in a soft kind of way. This was no ordinary knock so when I opened the door, I was not surprised to see her, to say the truth, I was expecting her so sooner because it had been a week since she had arrived Abuja, and with the look in her eyes, I thought it wise to let her in.
She came in and sat in front of my computer system, toying with the mouse and clicking on the icons of the desktop. I asked about her brother and she told me that he had travelled previously in the day and won’t be back till

Source: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/139/computer-lesson
Re: Computer Lesson (18+) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2017
u try but....
Re: Computer Lesson (18+) by makydebbie(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Bloggers are now using erotic stories to get traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Join This Whatsapp Group..... Fun / Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.