Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos (7156 Views)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by yanshDoctor: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017

A rookie high school chemistry teacher from Oklahoma has been arrested for allegedly having engaging in s*xual intercourse with one of her male students and exchanging unclad photos with him.

According to Dailymail, the teacher identified as Hunter Day, 22, a married first-year chemistry teacher at Yukon High School, was arrested on Wednesday in a sting operation carried about by Canadian County Sheriff’s deputies.

The investigation into Day’s conduct was prompted by a complaint from local parents who had come to suspect that the teacher was having an illicit s*xual relationship with their son.

The teenager’s family brought his cell phone to the sheriff’s office and asked for a forensic review of its contents. The parents told investigators they had already discovered text messages and unclad photos stored on the device, and were concerned Day had already had intercourse with their son.

Armed with the knowledge of the upcoming rendezvous, investigators used the victim’s phone to contact Day while pretending to be her underage lover, according to officials, and asked the 22-year-old married teacher if the meeting was still on.

Day replied ‘yes,’ and urged the student to hurry up and get to her residence before her husband got home from work, the news released stated. The woman’s husband is also her colleague at Yukon High School, where he coaches football.

Upon arriving at her home, deputies sent Day a text messages that read, ‘I’m here,’ to which the teacher replied,‘the doors unlocked as usual.’

Law enforcement officials then opened the door and found the 22-year-old sitting on the living room floor with the lights turned off, candles lit, and wearing a Christmas-themed T-shirt featuring a cat in a Santa Claus hat and workout shorts.

When deputies informed Day about the purpose of their visit, she reportedly admitted to having an illegal s*xual relationship with her student.

She also confessed to the deputies that she had sent the boy photos of herself dressed in a bra and panties, and that she had received images of the teenager’s private parts.

‘This is a classic case of a serious breach of public trust. School teachers are entrusted to protect and educate our children, not to engage in an unlawful s*xual relationship with them,’ Canadian County Sheriff Chris West. ‘I’m no longer surprised by the people who commit these crimes, because predators come from all walks of life.’

Day was taken into custody and booked into the Canadian County jail on charges of second-degree r*pe, possession of child p****graphy and soliciting to sleep with a minor using technology. Her bond was set at $85,000.
http://www.informationng.com/2017/11/teacher-caught-waiting-sleep-student-photos.html/amp
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Stephenfowoyo(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
nawa o
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by OBIGS(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Congy na bastard
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don't even know why i'm laughing.
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Her nyash needed some medicine, OP helped her out
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Amarabae(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sexual starvation.
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by MaziOmenuko: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why didn't I have teachers as fine as this?

I feel cheated and robed!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by kekakuz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
How old is the boy
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by yanshDoctor: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Her nyash needed some medicine, OP helped her out
how far bro. i nor hear from u
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
No hurry in life, where the running man goes, the walking man also gets there cool
yanshDoctor:
how far bro. i nor hear from u
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
when u wife a hoee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by anibirelawal(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
She no dey even feel remorse sef.
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin
shay b na im teacher. She dey teach am how to dance one corner dance ni.
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by MrCross: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
embarassedWhy dis kin thing no dey happen for naija
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Uyi168: 3:55am On Nov 24, 2017
how i wish na me be the male student..
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 24, 2017
I feel like going back to start my secondary school afresh in Canada and specially request for this particular teacher to be my only teacher...

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by heckymaicon(m): 5:09am On Nov 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I feel like going back to start my secondary school afresh in Canada and specially request for this particular teacher to be my only teacher...

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by aktolly54(m): 5:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Samusu(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2017
ScotFree:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don't even know why i'm laughing.
Hunter Day is her name, that's why grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by coursehybridrep(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2017
an i the only one who thinks this is funny.imagine prepping for the fuckening only for the cops to barge in.damn what a ruined atmosphere..na waoh

1 Like

Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by Realkenny(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2017
See fine woman...mtcheww
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by chigoizie7(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
This is abuse by a lady.

But many will tell me that men can't be sexually abused.
Re: Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos by kay29000(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm! Where are those Nairaland feminists?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Is This True About Knacking A Pregnant Woman? / Most Girls Do This When They See Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.