Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush (7157 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Ify05: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to share a conversation between her and her boyfriend which has got people talking. According to her, she went visiting her boyfriend and happened to spend the night at his place. So she made use of his towel and toothbrush the following morning as she apparently did not go with hers.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-lady-shares-chat-boyfriend-angry-used-toothbrush/

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Ify05: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2019

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by tooth4tooth: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2019
The dude is on point. Some things are too personal to share for health reasons .

I could see some people bashing him for saying " I collect six years for your hand" ,ignoring what led to the statement. They are so dumb to believe the lady had the right to say "fvck off" ,to a gentleman trying to express his displeasure over what he doesn't want. No lady using such foul word deserves a man.

The way people are holding brief for the lady automatically explains how the level of decadent in our society has gone so bad that people want their wrong sense of judgement to supersede the ideal. Pathetic undecided undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Mpeka(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2019
This is a case of an old woman who refused people to use her knife to cut rat but offered to tear the rat with her teeth.
The lady is using his tooth brush to brush the teeth and mouth that this man was kissing and sucking as if his life depended on it; now it has become an offence. The same body he cladding all night is the one he is complaining that she used his towel to clean. Maybe this guy is jealous that the toothbrush and towel are doing better than himself. Am thinking a loud.[size=8pt][/size]

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Towel i can accept but toothbrush No. You can get HIV from a toothbrush all it takes is a little bleeding gums which is not always visible to the eyes.
But if he fvcks her without condom then he is a hypocrite.
But the guy is an idiot for saying that 6 years thing.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by missjo(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2019
He may just be a germophobe,but they ended up fighting instead of talking it out.
Too many angry people on these streetscheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2019
What a foolish old man.
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2019
The young man doesn't want you to use his toothbrush and towel,

Stop using it and stop acting the victim too

It isn't rocket science!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Girlieo(f): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2019
On a more serious note, it's not too hygienic to be
using another person's toothbrush or towel, u dnt even
know d type of diseases the person is having. Well it
depends on upbringing Sha. There's nothing some pipu
cannot share, some pipu can even share undies.
But on d issue of I collect six years from u, dat is
where d guy got it all wrong. Age has nothing to do
with relationship, y dating her since u know u are older
Dan her in d first place?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by missjo(f): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Towel i can accept but toothbrush No. You can get HIV from a toothbrush all it takes is a little bleeding gums which is not always visible to the eyes.
But if he fvcks her without condom then he is a hypocrite.
Germophobic people also kiss and have sex,but try sharing a spoon with them and you'll see the claws come out.cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by missjo(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Girlieo:
On a more serious note, it's not too hygienic to be
using another person's toothbrush or towel, u dnt even
know d type of diseases the person is having. Well it
depends on upbringing Sha. There's nothing some pipu
cannot share, some pipu can even share undies.
But on d issue of I collect six years from u, dat is
where d guy got it all wrong. Age has nothing to do
with relationship, y dating her since u know u are older
Dan her in d first place?
Sigh
Did you miss where she said fucck off first?

15 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by luvyaself95(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2019
about the lady she suppose not to use his brush and towels
about the old papa saying he is 6 years older than his girlfriend what the fvck does that mean.

All i see here is two people that doesn't have love and respect for each other.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by donstan18: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2019
It takes an unhygienic and dirty adult to even think of using another person's personal things.

For the guy to even go this mad tells alot about the lady's bad hygiene.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
missjo:

Germophobic people also kiss and have sex,but try sharing a spoon with them and you'll see the claws come out.cheesy

We learn everyday, bro am just hearing the word Germophobic first time. Thanks.
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:
The young man doesn't want you to use his toothbrush and towel,

Stop using it and stop acting the victim too

It isn't rocket science!!!

What if he is fvcking her without condom? Makes sense?
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by missjo(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

We learn everyday, bro am just hearing the word Germophobic first time. Thanks.
Pleasure
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

What if he is fvcking her without condom? Makes sense?

So, because he is fcking her without condom- they should share everything?

That you give your woman head, would it also make you lick used panties that houses same vagina? Enough with the analogies.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

So, because he is fcking her without condom- they shoukd share everything?

That you give your woman head, would it also make you lick used panties that houses same vagina? Enough with the analogies.

So what is the fuss about? The 6 year gap? He's an idiot and your comparison with the panties is as dumb as they come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

So what is the fuss about? The 6 year gap? He's an idiot and your comparison with the panties is as dumb as they come.

How is it dumb? You compared using toothbrush/towels to raw sex.

I asked you, since you can lick vagina, can you also lick used panties?

Who is making a fuss? You or me?

She told him to "fck off", he said he is older by 6yrs. He typed it in pidgin despite the chat starting off with English. I take it that he typed it on a lighter note.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

would it also make you lick used panties that houses same vagina? Enough with the analogies.

You have been following my nl foes tongue

You know these kids gave an underwear fetish.
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

How is it dumb? You compared using toothbrush/tows to raw sex.

I asked you, since you can lick vagina, can you also lick used panties?

Who is making a fuss? You or me?

She told him to "fck off", he said he is older by 6yrs. He typed it in pidgin despite the chat starting off with English. I take it that he typed it on a lighter note.

The fuss thing i meant between the guy and the girl.
Personally i won't share a toothbrush because it can transfer body fluids which is why i talked about him not using condom.
They're both idiots in the end.
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by OnPointMan(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
The lady knows what she is doing. Trying to mark territory. She picked the wrong items.

As for the guy, just get standby towel and toothbrush for any future overnight chicks.

Hope he sha no go vex if she take this one join

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

The fuss thing i meant between the guy and the girl.
Personally i won't share a toothbrush because it can transfer body fluids which is why i talked about him not using condom.
They're both idiots in the end.

Please go through those chats again- the guy is definitely not an ediot. Doctors could have some traits of OCD. He stated his displeasure and has warned her about it before. Meaning she kept doing it because she doesn't care or wants to impose her own standards on him.

She should respect him and allow his toothbrush be.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Thegamingorca(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Please go through those chats again- the guy is definitely not an ediot. Doctors could have some traits of OCD. The guy stated his displeasure and he has warned her about it before. Meaning she kept doing it because she doesn't care or wants to impose her own standards on him.

She should respect him and allow his toothbrush be.

A doctor without ocd is not efficient

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2019
I see nothing wrong in sharing towel with my babe however sharing toothbrush i cannot try that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2019
IS THIS GUY AND OTHER HYGIENE EXPERTS ON THIS THREAD NOT OVER REACTING?

YOU KISS YOUR PARTNERS DIRTY MOUTH AND DRINK VAGINA WATER AFTER LICKING PARTS OF THEIR SKIN, YET YOU SAY SHARING A TOOTHBRUSH IS WORSE??

SOME PARTNERS DON'T EVEN USE THE SAME SPOON.. BUT THEY KISS AND.. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE LEVEL OF CONFUSION IN THE COUNTRY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol. I thought I had OCD till I encountered one of you. However, we didn't exchange words, neither did he remind me he is older.

Wetin even concern me if he is older. Make im sha bring the money home make I chop.

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by OKOATA(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Guy get a grip, poco is right, you didn't even talk about the fvck off thing the girl said. I don't even see anything wrong in saying I collect 6 years for your hand. That wasn't even an abuse. Poco is even a lady and you as a man defending nonsense. Na WA for some guys o

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush by Thegamingorca(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I thought I had OCD till I encountered one of you. However, we didn't exchange words, neither did he remind me he is older.

Wetin even concern me if he is older. Make im sha bring the money home make I chop.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone / Brazilian Women Love Tattoos(photos 18+) / Most Girls Do This When They See Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.