Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair (4179 Views)

A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by BonPatrick(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have been crying �� I invited my new girlfriend to where I leave she found out I don't have chair she left thinking I want to take advantage of her. I feel so bad I was planning to buy chair as soon as a get money. What should I do?
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by BlueOrbit: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Regain and control your emotions first and foremost.

Focus on what you can control and forget what you can't control for now. As it is for now, it's not anything that concerns her, she did you bad, this and that you should be worried about... But rather about what are you going to do about the experience.

First, rebuild and recreate yourself. Buy new clothes, dress nice, buy perfume, take care of your identity. Upgrade your social circles. See new ladies and expose yourself to the opportunity of meeting new people

Leave what's behind, behind.

12 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by lilvicky68(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Are you supposed to have a date in your room? Abi your room na fast-food or restaurant..maybe you will try again when you buy a chair

7 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Anigreat: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Must you people here seek for advice in everything small thing that happened?

Btw, the story looked fake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by makermix: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
undecided see thread

1 Like

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by makermix: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
another kid with attention issue

4 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by chival(f): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
BonPatrick:
I have been crying �� I invited my new girlfriend to where I leave she found out I don't have chair she left thinking I want to take advantage of her. I feel so bad I was planning to buy chair as soon as a get money. What should I do?
If she left because of that, then it may be an indication that she is immature and materialistic, and therefore not worth the hassle. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Kriss216: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
You should be worried and concerned how to get the chairs not about some fish smelly vagina with 100% nuisance effect!

3 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Don't feel bad,she was never truly yours,yours will love you more even without a matress,every man/woman has their true partner and when he/she meets their true partner nothing will be reasonable enough to leave such person. Keep your head up and keep working hard in the right way and God will bless you in no distant time

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Kriss216: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Don't feel bad,she was never truly yours,yours will love you more even without a matress,every man/woman has their true partner and when he/she meets their true partner nothing will be reasonable enough to leave such person. Keep your head up and keep working hard in the right way and God will bless you in no distant time
Quite unusual... Go and give the owner of the phone her phone!

16 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Quite unusual... Go and give the owner of the phone her phone!
I don't talk bad to people feeling down, I've never done that and never will because I don't know the strength they have left,if you want to be following my comments please don't be biased about it,I only have problems with redpillers and alpha males.
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Fremantle: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
BonPatrick:
Ehya, Op sorry eh
First of sell ur bed and buy chair not anyhow chair o those three sitters or cushion sef and invite her again. Let's see what she'll say now.

Jokes apart, Let her be forget her. Wasn't she a student once all the male friends she visited in school did they have chair...

Lame excuse to quit the relationship early.

1 Like

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Kondomatic(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
If someone is not using your phone then the End is really Near

5 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by MufasaLion: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
BonPatrick:

You couldn't even compose a good sentence grin. SMH

1 Like

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by BonPatrick(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thanks
chival:

If she left because of that, then it may be an indication that she is immature and materialistic, and therefore not worth the hassle. Move on.
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Karleb(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:

Ooin! Did someone hack your account?

2 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by mytime24(f): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
BonPatrick:
see question undecided

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by cricifixo: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
I strongly believe dis account has been hacked...abeg seun, lalasticlala & co pls investigate
Zzor:
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
cricifixo:
I strongly believe dis account has been hacked...abeg seun, lalasticlala & co pls investigate
stop demonizing me indirectly, Im not a bad person please.
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Angelacruz: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
buy chair nah...[img]

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Numerouno94(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Focus on ur life, build ur career; all these shuld b ur priority, thus, shuld come first. Women can come latter.

If ur still a G struggling to stand on ur feet women shuld b d least of ur worries.

Na u go tire for women by the time u doin pretty ok.

3 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nazgul: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
BonPatrick:
Your first date with a girl was in your house, and she was completely comfortable with meeting you in your house for the first time?

My brother don't worry yourself over her, let her go...such a girl will kill you before your time.

2 Likes

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Sailorsoldier1: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
so u can be sensible like this Woooowwwww.... God bless u
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Sailorsoldier1: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:
The first date should have been outdoors.... yhu guys could have gone to the park...stroll around...gotten ice cream or something..

She's a smart lass...
he wanted to burst nuts
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:
The first date should have been outdoors.... yhu guys could have gone to the park...stroll around...gotten ice cream or something..

She's a smart lass...
Typical Nigerian girl stroll around park?? Just Ice cream Wow.. its possible sha

1 Like

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Attention deficit disorder is real....
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Fash20: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:

First comment from nZzorbu that i agree with
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by faismasaka(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

DELETED / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.