Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE (1622 Views)

Nothing I Post On Nairaland Is A Reason To Attack Me Outside Nairaland / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything / "There Is Nothing I Can Do Apart From Dying That Will Satisfy Her..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by teresafaith: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
I was wrongly banned three days ago for defending myself and its not fair.
And one the thing about me, I will never quote you first.

What happened??
I commented on a topic, and a nlnder felt my comment didn't suit him, so he called me a dullard, and I told him "'he's an idiot with a 0% IQ" he went and cried to the mod, and the stupid idiot didn't even investigate, the next thing I saw was that I've been banned.

And as for that dick sucking mod, you think because you've the supreme key, you can do anyhow.

Don't worry, before this year runs out, you'll be banned from being a mod and you'll carry that your useless 'kpali' and be kiring the whole nigeria.

You can now ban me again.
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by mikejj(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin this mama with two names take it easy.EFCC and DSS have issues
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
LOL. grin The mods don't have the time to read what transpired between you and who reported your comment. All they do is act on the reported post. You'll get used to it.
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by teresafaith: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. grin The mods don't have the time to read what transpired between you and who reported your comment. All they do is act on the reported post. You'll get used to it.
But its not fair
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Take your case to ICPC

Thank me later
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:

But its not fair
That's why you should have either report him, ignore, reply and get banned. You always have three options. grin
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by TEAMvido(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
you're free to rant anyhow you like ......
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
You don't always have to stoop down to the level of the person insulting. I'm not saying I don't do it tho. The thing is, by insulting him, you broke the rules so you deserve a ban.
For example, it doesn't matter what someone says to you, hitting them is assault and getting arrested for that is not unjust. If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime. Simply ignore fools
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by QueenSekxy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
you should get used to it ma"amgrin
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by teresafaith: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:
You don't always have to stoop down to the level of the person insulting. I'm not saying I don't do it tho. The thing is, by insulting him, you broke the rules so you deserve a ban.
For example, it doesn't matter what someone says to you, hitting them is assault and getting arrested for that is not unjust. If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime. Simply ignore fools
In a sane court of law, its a case of self defense
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:

In a sane court of law, its a case of self defense
Self defence? You both broke the rules by insulting each other and you knew it was against the rules when you were doing it. Next time ignore or reply without insults. Simple
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by teresafaith: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

Self defence? You both broke the rules by insulting each other and you knew it was against the rules when you were doing it. Next time ignore or reply without insults. Simple
Seriously?
Why do I've this feeling you are mod
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by makydebbie(f): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:

Seriously?
Lool, because you don't use your eyes. grin
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:

Seriously?
cheesy grin grin I wish
Seun, come and see, I'm mod material
If i was a mod, yes I would have banned you. You broke the rules. Simple. It doesn't matter why, but you did and thats that
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by hanassholesolo: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
oh sh#t your not new, why are so surprised then?
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by teresafaith: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Lool, because you don't use your eyes. grin
I did what any normal human being would have done and I don't believe in turn 'the other cheek' BS.
I still stand on my words, I didn't deserve it
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:

I did what any normal human being would have done and I don't believe in turn 'the other cheek' BS.
I still stand on my words, I didn't deserve it
Lol, you take nl too serious. From the look of things, you got banned for a day or two. So chill it happens to almost everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Some people pray to and worship NL in Safias voice cheesy
makydebbie:
Lol, you take nl too serious. From the look of things, you got banned for a day or two. So chill it happens to almost everyone.
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by makydebbie(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Some people pray to and worship NL in Safias voice cheesy
I agree. grin
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by iamJ(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:

Don't worry, before this year runs out, you'll be banned from being a mod and you'll carry that your useless 'kpali' and be kiring the whole nigeria.

i actually tot that u were a serious person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fall my hand with ur last 3 threads
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by QueenSekxy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamJ:
i actually tot that u were a serious person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fall my hand with ur last 3 threads
You just murdered English via dp..olodo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Earthquake1: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Try to read the rules before commenting.
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by iamJ(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

You just murdered English via dp..olodo cheesy
who is talking? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u? u dont mata, ur opinion dont mata, ur mention is disgusting cry cry cry , abeg dont mention me again, did i mention u? i didnt even remember that u existed till u mentioned me, next time u want to seek my attention remember this msg and shut up

nw get lost

3 Likes

Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Benita27:
Have you gotten admission?
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by QueenSekxy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamJ:
who is talking? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u? u dont mata, ur opinion dont mata, ur mention is disgusting cry cry cry , abeg dont mention me again, did i mention u? i didnt even remember that u existed till u mentioned me, next time u want to seek my attention remember this msg and shut up

nw get lost
smh Illiterate forming posh cheesy

don't go and start from jss1,,primary school drop out..

oloshi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by DaddyKross: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol
Funny thread, funny comments.
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
next time someone gave you their opinion, just like you gave yours....whether its an insult (or not) accept it as their opinion.
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by funlord(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:
I was wrongly banned three days ago for defending myself and its not fair.
And one the thing about me, I will never quote you first.

What happened??
I commented on a topic, and a nlnder felt my comment didn't suit him, so he called me a dullard, and I told him "'he's an idiot with a 0% IQ" he went and cried to the mod, and the stupid idiot didn't even investigate, the next thing I saw was that I've been banned.

And as for that dick sucking mod, you think because you've the supreme key, you can do anyhow.

You can now ban me again.

grin grin grin

Ndo......

Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Lalas247(f): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
NoFavors:
Take your case to ICPC

Thank me later
Kikikiki
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by QueenSekxy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Kikikiki
sis kiss
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by Lalas247(f): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

sis kiss

Omg kiss sexilicious where have u been girlllllll
Missed ya grin
Re: Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE by teresafaith: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamJ:
Like I care

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Guys That Read This And Pay Close Attention About Relationships / Has My Body Count Increased?? Just 2 Strokes In And Out And I Pushed Him Off / What's The Most Underated Pleasure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.