Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything (1252 Views)

Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet / Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by ambience(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Oyah mention them
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Zee0007: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2022
You. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2022
All peter obi supporters, david hundeyin, tinubu brainwashed minions, all goddamn wannabe feminists. And few idiots whose name begins with 'virgin' 'ferassdez' 'meobullshit' 'siofreak' 'vulturegrilla' 'helianus' 'omenk-ass' infact all tribalistic and d*ck gargling feminist b*stards on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by rocknation62(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2022
ambience:
Oyah mention them

Don’t hate what you can’t create. Especially human

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Cypress042(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Cypress042(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:
All peter obi supporters, david hundeyin, tinubu brainwashed minions, all goddamn wannabe feminists. And one idiot whose name begins with 'virgin'
You mean Virginprincess right

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Jeon(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon and others that refused to follow the Society/Nairaland standards .

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:
You mean Virginprincess right
The vawulence is on your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Fira09(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2022
I hate Islandlady wholeheartedly........the way she speaks look disgusting to me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Fira09:
I hate Islandlady wholeheartedly........the way she speaks look disgusting to me.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Fira09(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:

Hahahaha

wink wink
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by EmiDon11: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2022
shortIgboman., i can sacrifice my two legs to have that man boy hanged

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Offpoint1: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2022
I don‘t hate people I've never loved and hate is a strong word.

Perhaps you should rephrase the title to -"The most annoying Nairalander"

The Nairalanders I find extremely annoying are that Righteousness of a man and that BBQgriller dude.

I don't find righteousness annoying because he preaches, I just find him annoying because he lack common sense. (He's the only Nairalander I don't bother reading any of his comments)

BBQgriller I just find this annoying because he's on every thread spitting jargons

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2022
That vulture griller. I hate that guy with passion. He supports and never sees anything wrong with the most useless president we have ever had in our entire generation/history.
Any day I see him on the road, I swear na thunder slap and snake in the monkey shadow moves, I go take end enn useless career as a vulture griller...

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Indifferent12: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:
All peter obi supporters, david hundeyin, tinubu brainwashed minions, all goddamn wannabe feminists. And few idiots whose name begins with 'virgin' 'ferassdez' 'meobullshit' 'siofreak' 'vulturegrilla' 'helianus' 'omenk-ass' infact all tribalistic and d*ck gargling feminist b*stards on this forum.
PDP has lost it, sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Haakeem(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
To be candid, mynd4.4,a very wicked mod.

He tep. banned me and followed me(ah ahn what is the meaning of this).

I thought he was been friendly until i men. Him to come to my rescue when a troublesome moniker was trowing banters at me.(of course he was following me and my thought were, yeah i'll rule nl.)

For sure he came, but unfortunately i was the one that was banned(arr which type of wickedness is this).

Verywicked mod.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by SkengRay: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:
you self hating scum *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by shortIGBOman: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
shortIgboman.,
i can sacrifice my two legs to have that man boy hanged

You say weting?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by EmiDon11: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You say weting?
i am ready for dis sh*t buddy

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Premiumwriter: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Why hate anyone though.
This is just cruise.
If e tire you, just drop your phone and go back to reality
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by tayo60(f): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
I hate all nairalanders that speak ill of women e.g Zonefree, Nonexisting,Kollins11,Goodharddick,
Verywickedman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by posty56: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
,helineus and all buhari supporters

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Zonefree(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
tayo60:
I hate all nairalanders that speak ill of women e.g Zonefree, Nonexisting,Kollins11,Goodharddick
Thanks for the compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by tee59(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
All nairalanders that like scamming people here. Your place in hell is in the VVIP section.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Silentgroper(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:
I like u so much. U knw that right! ... tongue
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by EmiDon11: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
I like u so much. U knw that right! ... tongue

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Vinnie2000(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Helinius, and all the Wicked, Brainwashed Buharists.
Then Sapphire and Fernandezisbbck...
The former and the Latter are Psychos, no hating!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by VeryWickedMan: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
tayo60:
I hate all nairalanders that speak ill of women e.g Zonefree, Nonexisting,Kollins11,Goodharddick,
Verywickedman

I don't speak ill of women - I speak ill of everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Silentgroper(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=114569417][/quote] Jeon na my padi na.. We gather dey grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
I don‘t hate people I've never loved and hate is a strong word.

Perhaps you should rephrase the title to -"The most annoying Nairalander"

The Nairalanders I find extremely annoying are that Righteousness of a man and that BBQgriller dude.

I don't find righteousness because he preaches, I just find him annoying because he lack common sense. (He's the only Nairalander I don't bother reading any of his comments)

BBQgriller I just find this annoying because he's on every thread spitting jargons

Oh wow. These are the two people I was going to mention. I find them irritating. One is a stark hypocrite. The other is just downright silly/childish.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
of course and the rest of the APC supporters
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by Enny2013(f): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Where's Grammarnazi?
I don't hate him,though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was Fingering Me / Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him / Lady Goes "Crazy" As Her Husband Surprises Her With A New House (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.