Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short (909 Views)

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / My Fiancée Is An Actress, Please Advice. / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short by VeeInsider: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
An aggrieved mother in China has committed suicide because her son's fiancée was too short, according to a government statement.

The 47-year-old woman's corpse was found on November 17 in a river in Ningling County, Henan Province.

Her husband reportedly jumped into the river to commit suicide after seeing his wife's lifeless body and his son dived in immediately to save him.

Both were immediately rescued by the police.

Du Chuanfeng, a local police officer, claimed that her son's fiancée had asked her future in-laws to buy a new car, but the couple didn't have enough money to do so.

In a post on The Propaganda Department of Ningling County social media account yesterday, the authority said the mother killed herself because she was unhappy about her son's fiancée's height.

The woman has been identified as 47-year-old Ms Lin and her husband has been identified as 46-year-old Mr Gao.

The statement read: "The dead person, Ms Lin, had disagreement with her son regarding her son's engagement.

"Her son's partner came from the same town as the family. Ms Lin did not like her son's partner, claiming she was too short.

"She threatened to kill herself."

The woman's husband, Mr Gao, and her son are yet to release a statement.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/aggrieved-mother-commits-suicide-because-her-sons-fiancee-is-too-short/

Sharing is caring ❤ cc; lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
'em b jazz this woman ni jae!!
Re: Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
useless woman!
Re: Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na them... Oyinbo them.
Re: Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short by Richy4(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmm!! The son was engaged to a Chinese but a short woman and she jumped into a river..

So that means if he was engaged to a black African woman, she would have jumped into the mouth of a crocodile where no one will find her body right?

she just wanted to die...the son was so unfortunate that she has to use him as a perfect excuse to die. So sad that guy will live with the trauma for the rest of his life as the person responsible for his mother's death.. What a perfect excuse the woman has to make an exit..

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Mother Commits Suicide Because Her Son's Fiancée Is Too Short by Ginaz(f): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Now she is dead, shey life won't go on? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Cakes For All Events / When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.