Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,866 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

To What Extent Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To What Extent Is This True? (609 Views)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To What Extent Is This True? by bingbagbo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
The picture below

DDo you agree?

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Is This True? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
But who will marry a lady that dont love him before?
Re: To What Extent Is This True? by JamesReacher(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Women love harder yo!
Re: To What Extent Is This True? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
women love harder.i concur!.i can sacrifice my love for a lady for one that love me more
Re: To What Extent Is This True? by medexico(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
What if the woman that love me is not fine?
Re: To What Extent Is This True? by Bluezy13(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
medexico:
What if the woman that love me is not fine?

Make her fine with money
Re: To What Extent Is This True? by phintohlar(f): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bluezy13:

Make her fine with money
e tire me oo, maybe his yet to listen to p-square's song "nobody ugly"
Re: To What Extent Is This True? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2017
This is how a non beliver thinks, he doesn't think there is a starting time of existence of a man decided only by his creator and when he dies decided only by his creator. My point?

Even when you marry the best loving woman on the planet who loves you more than you love her, if you are destined to die a year after you marry her, nothing you gonna do a bit it, your time is your time

(1) (Reply)

"Giving A Kiss Under The Mistletoe Is Rape" - Police / Sensual Story:how I Caught My Man Cheating / Ladies/Girls Do You Get Nervous Like Guys Do,when Around Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.