Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) (29705 Views)

Man Caught & Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2017
nde obodo skull (skull nation)

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by nothernstar: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2017
This head mining and head hunting is getting to another level in Yoruba land. A tribe that believe so much on fetish power than the God given power. I'm beginning to suspect that all those big pastors and imams in that region must have hunted head for their growth. For real, there is no true Yoruba christians or Muslim quote me any day and anywhere. They all babalawo in disguise for church or mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by lastempero: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Diiet:
igbo people started ritualism in this country, others are just learning from you.

Okija shrine is the headquater of ritualists in Nigeria and the whole of Africa and its located in Anambra, igbo land.
What about cliford orji that ate human flesh. That one is also an igbo man.
You igbo should change please, and may God purge our land clean from ritualism and every other evil crimes.

Ritualists are being caught here and there in SW because of our zero tolerrance for evil, unlike you igbos who'd rather cover your ritualist brothers in the name of brotherhood.

Igbo people and ritualism are like 5&6.

Damage control gone wrong!!!

3 Likes

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2017
medexico:
This body exhuming is quite common in Ilorin
na d work wey dem dey do be dat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2017
priceaction:
i want to ask a question o. Why is it that it is a particular religion always involved in this kind of business? Is there a way that is being part of what their leaders teach? I just don't get it. And why do they always think that someone who died being poor and extremely poor will bring good luck. Someone who likely died of strange sickness, poor and dejected will bring good money. Dem no dey look for rich people head for ikoyi cemetery, lekki and vgc cemetery. Na to go to Islamic burial ground to look for mutilated head upanddawn. The irony is that people that do this kain business are always looking like madman on the road. na wa ooo.

They know nothing. The skull is just a souvenir, nothing more. It doesn't bring any money.
The real deal is normally hidden from the idiots until they commit themselves by providing a skull or human part.
The main energy mining will be costly for the idiots more than anything.
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Na wao for this people o

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by herich(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
May Almighty Allah, have mercy on that tribe.
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Nathan2016:
Awon skull miners. This country self. Is high time they call this people together and honestly bring the skulls an d ask them a way it will produce money... So that Nigeria will stop borrowing. I can't believe a hungry looking fool like that mad man will think skull mining is a way to b rich.

Is time student start writing project on skull mining industry. A case study of the Afonjaz
Geology and Skull Mining 6 credit units.

4 Likes

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked No be this guy wey act The Last Skull Miner?

grin
Yes. Afonja Aang.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Wow!!!! Tribalism is too much on this thread.. Is he not a Nigerian? Y distinguish the tribe
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2017
negz1:
BT am seeing it
Lol, why imagine what you can already see?
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
correctguy101:

They know nothing. The skull is just a souvenir, nothing more. It doesn't bring any money.
The real deal is normally hidden from the idiots until they commit themselves by providing a skull or human part.
The main energy mining will be costly for the idiots more than anything.
They are Jon Snow.
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by freedomchild: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm. Afonjas doing their work.... That's their own definition of sophistication..... On HUMAN resources.... Evil and useless tribe hiding under one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2017
BanevsJoker:
They are Jon Snow.
Jon Snow? Who's that?
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by PrinceKeny: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
SKULL MINERS ON THE MOVE....#TRADEMARK OF AFONJASSSSSSSSSS tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by newoffer: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Ogun Owo State and Kwara ajo state are trending for their creative habit of financial ritual. EFCc take note o.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Afonjas always doing what they know how to do best... Maybe the guy wan create another headless horseman sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Ubiquity: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2017
grayht:
Soon everyone would start walking headless in ilorin.

Any afonja trying to make us healdless in 2017, Holy Ghost.. grin
I won't say anything until I look for my head and I don't find it, then they'll see what I'll do+

1 Like

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by nwosu1982: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Diiet:
igbo people started ritualism in this country, others are just learning from you.

Okija shrine is the headquater of ritualists in Nigeria and the whole of Africa and its located in Anambra, igbo land.
You igbo should change please, and may God purge our land clean from ritualism and every other evil crimes.

Ritualists are being caught here and there in SW because of our zero tolerrance for evil, unlike you igbos who'd rather cover your ritualist brothers in the name of brotherhood.

Afonja Republic of ritualist rrepublic at it again, next still dem
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by cascarino(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Diiet:

That shows your region is still hundred years away from civilization contrary to your claim of sophistication.

Ndigbo did ritualism and skull mining in the mid twentieth century and found out that it is not a true path to wealth as people erroneously believed. They've moved on from such barbaric and fetish act. That's why you scarcely see people with human heads in the East anymore.

Reverse is the case in the self acclaimed sophiscated West where skull mining and other forms of diabolical activities for money reigns supreme. You guys are still one hundred years away from civilization.
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Earthquake1: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Afonjas and rituals

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
priceaction:
i want to ask a question o. Why is it that it is a particular religion always involved in this kind of business? Is there a way that is being part of what their leaders teach? I just don't get it. And why do they always think that someone who died being poor and extremely poor will bring good luck. Someone who likely died of strange sickness, poor and dejected will bring good money. Dem no dey look for rich people head for ikoyi cemetery, lekki and vgc cemetery. Na to go to Islamic burial ground to look for mutilated head upanddawn. The irony is that people that do this kain business are always looking like madman on the road. na wa ooo.
lmao!!!!one origin for this nigga grin
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
grayht:
Soon everyone would start walking headless in ilorin.

[b]Any afonja trying to make us healdless in 2017, Holy Ghost.. ;[/b]D

Afonnja here but dis got my rolling. U ar not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Opelwonder(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Personally I think these people should be granted amnesty before they get out of hand
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by lozairio(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Diiet:

What came of your mouth is nothing more but horse shit
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Jon Snow? Who's that?
One who knows nothing.
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Christian ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) / How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.