Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) (29706 Views)

Man Caught & Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Diiet: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
cascarino:
That shows your region is still hundred years away from civilization contrary to your claim of sophistication.

Ndigbo did ritualism and skull mining in the mid twentieth century and found out that it is not a true path to wealth as people erroneously believed. They've moved on from such barbaric and fetish act. That's why you scarcely see people with human heads in the East anymore.

Reverse is the case in the self acclaimed sophiscated West where skull mining and other forms of diabolical activities for money reigns supreme. You guys are still one hundred years away from civilization.

I stand by the point in my previous post that igbos started ritualism in this country and because you travel a lot, others have learnt the evil act from you.

You started it and You've not stoped doing it. There are restaurants in your region that even serve human flesh to customers.
When it comes to ritualism, others including yoruba are just playing catch up game with you igbos, You are the master of the game.

Igbo ritualists are not always in the madia like the ones in yorubaland because you are keeping/ shielding them from the police and Media, and the reason is due to the fact that the evil act is like a normal act to you igbos.
Yorubas are godly and we don't defend evil like you igbos.
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nawa ooo..u see that Yoruba land..for me-na ghost mode. Them no go see me. Them no get any other paying business ni?? Seven skulls!!!
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by walosky(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yorubaland "GOLGOLTHA" THE Place of Skulls
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by bejick(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
great skull miners great
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by mancanoe: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
My room mate is afonja, am begining to look at him with one eye... Its better i go get another huz. Just being careful
Re: Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Who is surprised? Cos am not undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) / Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.