Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife/husband Refer To You As Mummy/daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife/husband Refer To You As Mummy/daddy (446 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife/husband Refer To You As Mummy/daddy by daewoorazer(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2017
How would you call me daddy?

How am I gonna address you in d oza room? 'mummy, can we have sexual Intercourse tonight?' yuck!

What if I like it rough in d oza room, how am I supposed to ba.ng a supposed 'mummy' front, back and centre?

Or 'mummy', won't it be disrespectful to give you a kiss in d public or quickie in the car?

How can a supposed 'mummy' go for swimming in trunks with me? Won't the entire public be staring at 'mummy's bum? Ofcourse na her d entire public came to stare at

I've always believed it to be a bad idea to look for wife in the church or mosque. The reason being that such couples will never live life to the fullest. They'd live life being too careful around each other. How can I be careful around you?

How about rules? Have you wondered? A wife I can't mess in her presence and tie her down to make sure she enjoys d aroma once in a blue moon. Or can you call a supposed 'mummy's to come sniff d aroma while I download in the toilet?

Have you wondered? 'our mummy' is in the kitchen frying fish and dodo.... How can 'our daddy' go and be stealing the fish and dodo while she fries?

Ohhhh, as a 'daddy', I think pillow-fighting my wife once in a while will reduce my respect, so I should just respect my wife and keep my cool.

Dear future wife, if you are reading this, as pious and religious as you may be, never refer to me as 'our daddy'.
I do also hope you know a touch of crazy won't be a bad idea.
It is me,

Your husband.

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife/husband Refer To You As Mummy/daddy by MissRaine69(f): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Mmmmmmmm
Ok
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife/husband Refer To You As Mummy/daddy by aDEOetREGE: 1:26am On Nov 24, 2017
.. Daddy kwa?.... angry undecided

Even my current Gf likes rough play sotey she once asked me to rip her panties off her when I was about banging her... Can I rip a mummy's panties apart without reaping a rough slap in return? grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife/husband Refer To You As Mummy/daddy by aDEOetREGE: 1:29am On Nov 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Mmmmmmmm
Ok

Are u a bee? Y buzzing

(1) (Reply)

Buccaneers Vs Packers / “my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court / Men Dressing Like Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.