Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

“my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court (448 Views)

Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court by markode777: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
A cleric, Adedayo Adeyemo, has pleaded with an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve 9-year-old marriage with his wife, Kemi.

Adedayo pleaded with the court for the reason being that his wife is indolent and don't care for the children and is always stubborn to correction and don't have love.

The 38-year-old pastor of Joint Heir Assembly of God, Ado-Ekiti, told the court that his wife don't always do house duties.

He explained that he fully paid all necessaries to marry her, that he has two children with her, 9 year-old and 5-year-old.

“My wife is a lazy woman; she does not sweep the house, prepare food for the children or bath the children.

“I cook for the children,’’ he said.

Mrs. ‎Olayinka Akomolede, President of the Court, notwithstanding, suspended the case till Jan 18, for further hearing.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/my-wife-is-lazy-woman-she-does-not.html

Re: “my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court by Solidkay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmmm,
I am no marriage expert but,
If you ask either of them an advice about marriage
They'll surely tell you its a tog of war,
And every other negative words you can find in the dictionary,
But I tell you what!
It is whatever you put into your marriage you'll get from it.
Garbage in
Garbage out.
Re: “my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
before reading d post,I knew she will and must b Yoruba, I wonder if dy course dem with dirtiness, don't b deceived by their outward appearance or class,wait till it koms to toilet hygiene DATs wen u will know their true colour,dy r d real Yoruba demons.

(1) (Reply)

Cutest Attractive Figure 8 (video / Dating Question For Ladies / Adesua Etomi Stylishly Looking Like Never Before In New Photo[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.