Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (44436 Views)

Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours? / S10 Is Black! Holla For Your S10! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
TechXpert:
Why is Jumia misbehaving today, I ordered a phone and paid through Jumiapay the payment went successful I was debited from my bank.. after about an hour I received another notification from jumia that my payment for the order has failed.. My kongaPay account history is showing the payment was completed .... I'm disappointed with their services
even me too.. I was debited. I am not going to ever patronize jumia black Friday again

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
NowisGod109:

They do that because of unserious buyers
and what do you mean by unserious buyers ?
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by NowisGod109(f): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:
and what do you mean by unserious buyers ?

People that will switch off their phones when the item is out for delivery...normally if you pay online, you will be looking forward to them bringing ur shipment...order on Amazon and pay on delivery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by jonnytad(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Only shoprite in ibadan tried jare......... but money plenty jare.�
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by jayson87: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Black Friday is an illusion, only fools fall for it

6 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Wanted getting a blender but te delivery fee (#1800) discouraged me. too much
bros you too like food o tongue
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by princetom1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Raintaker:
I ordered for someone , delivery is free to Lagos.

There is free delivery on all Jumia items to Lagos today.
Only Lagos.

Only for mouth. Try using the app and u will see delivery charges wen completing ur order. Rubbish and scam
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by travelpoint: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
directonpc:
Hello people! Blackfriday is finally upon us!

Let's us this trade to share tips and our experience about blackfriday from our favorite online stores.

Mine: I have been seeing Infinix hot 5 for 10k on some banners by jumia, normally the device sells for about 33k. If we're able to purchase at the super low price share your story with us.
Few days ago people were crazy about Halloween now it is Black Friday. Nigerians and foreign culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Raintaker(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
princetom1:

Only for mouth. Try using the app and u will see delivery charges wen completing ur order. Rubbish and scam
Chillax man, I ordered many items to be delivered to Lagos today.
Guess what, no shipping charges @all.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Ebubemg(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Hope I won't regret ordering for the Hisense LED TV lipsrsealed

Initially placed order for a samsung, but canceled it when I realized that the hisense has some comparative advantages in terms of specs and price
https://www.
konga.com/catalog/product/view/id/3643217
Go for this Samsung TV, I bought it 62k last 2 weeks embarassed embarassed the price is now 54800, it's a very nice TV with 3 hdmi slot
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by williams85(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jumia is now far better than konga.. take a good look at some items on jumia global, u will agree with me that it’s almost same price with aliexpress.. But konga don’t even have a single item of there own....

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Adaumunocha(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Seriously eyeing that Leeco phone with 3gig ram and 32gig ROM for just 38k!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by vicfy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
My boss sent me to Spar Ph office for 1 Nos Tec 7.5kva (A.k.a Igwe), Bt when I got there, they said its nt on promo...even when its still in display. And of d two televisions I bought, only the lil 32" tv was subsidized. But they ended up charging me VAT on the three items amounting to 17k... So I'd say "Bleep Black Friday"

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by whiteprince(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stevengold:
I saw hot 5 lite on black Friday advert for 10k as apposed to the original price of 33k. Mehn I ready ATM card for that transaction from 12am till now. The advert is no where to be found. I'm still waiting for them. I keep refreshing their website every 10 minutes, yet nothing.
Guy u are second me...
Exactly what I was doing since 12am till now

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by williams85(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
travelpoint:

Few days ago people were crazy about Halloween now it is Black Friday. Nigerians and foreign culture
black Friday is global, it’s not like Halloween �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Mrkumareze(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
TechXpert:
Why is Jumia misbehaving today, I ordered a phone and paid through Jumiapay the payment went successful I was debited from my bank.. after about an hour I received another notification from jumia that my payment for the order has failed.. My kongaPay account history is showing the payment was completed .... I'm disappointed with their services

Same happened to me but after I complained they called to inform me the transaction was successful. I should ignor the latter message
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by biacan(f): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
dingbang:
even me too.. I was debited. I am not going to ever patronize jumia black Friday again
You don't mean it
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by chrisfocus(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
crownman:
Slot black Friday is the greatest scam. Can you believe that their website for the black Friday page is not opening?. The app is misbehaving today as if it's a deliberate move by slot. Black Friday in Nigeria is a SCAM

I was almost frustrated myself, but I pulled through eventually. I believe it is the unusual traffic they experienced today that brought the site to a low ebb of performance. I made away with the AfriOne Gravity Z1 phone for 16k; it sells for 33k normally.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by sauceEEP(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
No positive review so far, am happy I did not waste my time.....
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by zicoraads: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
The only Black Friday anyone should care about is AliExpress' own. Some years back, two to be precise, I saved and waited for this same shopping experience. Boy was I disappointed. Then I tried AliExpress the following year. Got a good Lenovo phone. Since then, I don't waste my time with Jumia and Konga. Instead, I wait and do my shopping on Aliexpress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by ephbe(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well guys
Its safe to say dat black friday in NG is pure scam
Well I ordered a chair in d UK for my home dere toda, jst last week dis chair cost £1200 approximately and as at today d price drastically dropped to abt £600 wch is almost 50% reduction
Now compare that
In NG, dey do d most advert, but on dat day, its either d item is out of stock or d site doesnt open at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Udmaster(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Black Friday ogun.
A fresh human head from ogun state was priced at #1000,
Papa Ajibode sell market today

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
williams85:

black friday is not global.it is basically an only american thing.

Black Friday is an informal name for the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Hope I won't regret ordering for the Hisense LED TV lipsrsealed

Initially placed order for a samsung, but canceled it when I realized that the hisense has some comparative advantages in terms of specs and price

I have 5k discount vouchers for purchase of 30k..i have 9 of it will give it at at token.It expires today
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Fogman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
williams85:
Jumia is now far better than konga.. take a good look at some items on jumia global, u will agree with me that it’s almost same price with aliexpress.. But konga don’t even have a single item of there own....

Jumia global vendors are same sellers on AliExpress

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Konga pay on delivery option don run comot sharp sharp... but I bought double door Haier thermocool fridge of N105,000 for N71,020. Including the shipment.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by martineverest(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
williams85:
it's not global... It's American. And it's gradually being accepted in other countries
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
I didn't even bother checking, I don't have money biko

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by adetes: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bad experience, there's no diff in price nw the price for home delivery is too high, the online transfer is nt going too bad
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
That red black Friday is a big hoax to those that will fall it. imagine I have been eyeing infinix hot 5 for a while now on the site waiting for the day to unfold. Their price was initially 37,500 minus delivery. They increased the price to 40k and minus 21% from it and called it 37k. They can only fool gullible customers.

Meanwhile the said product is 37k in my area.
Jumia. To what end??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Bank Networks Are Down! / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.