Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (44459 Views)

Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours? / S10 Is Black! Holla For Your S10! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Simitrendy:
How long does it take Aliexpress to deliver to Nigeria
about 3 weeks
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by AishaBuhari: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

yes wont you need some vouchers? smiley
Not at all Mansmiley
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Collinz2 post=62687557][/quote]

2weeks to a month..but no cash on delivery na
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by AishaBuhari: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Simitrendy:
How long does it take Aliexpress to deliver to Nigeria
Maybe 2weeks, 3weeks & a month! All depends on the seller and the shipping company involved!
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Uche000(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well, I don't really have much to purchase stuffs today, but I ll like to share my experience during black Friday of last year. I was schooling in oau then and I ordered an HP pavilion notebook, 1terabite, 8gig ram for 138k.
Funny enough, when d laptop arrived, inside nylon or, I realised that the power bottom is very soft, the keyboard also, but they look new. Infact they were new. Well, I took the laptop home, then when I wanted to charge I noticed that d laptop has an opening at d back, wawu! Omo, I called the dealer's number on d receipt sharp sharp sey make him come carry him tin o. And yeah, after two days, they sent d same delivery guy to me to collect it and I collected my money cash, na race I carry comot there. Alaba boys, umunnem, I hail o
directonpc:
Hello people! Blackfriday is finally upon us!

Let's us this trade to share tips and our experience about blackfriday from our favorite online stores.

Mine: I have been seeing Infinix hot 5 for 10k on some banners by jumia, normally the device sells for about 33k. If we're able to purchase at the super low price share your story with us.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by RSVP: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mofe72:

www.asos.com

It's a fashion site though.

Do asos accept verve card and what's ur experience shopping there??
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

POD is available ..but restricted.I guess ..depending on your shopping history with them.

Dont tell me that, restricted why? All my orders from jumia are POD then why restricted today? I even created new account, used my brother's acct and also a friend's acct and it was not their. I added enough items to my cart and yet not there and i even add items worth 50+. My history with them is okay. They removed it deliberately.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by samsard(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:
u are saying shit, Amazon is an international store you can't pay on delivery. Who will order an item and switch his/her phone off is that person normal?
The thing is, a lot of 'normal' persons aren't actually normal. In business, better safe than sorry.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:

Dont tell me that, restricted why? All my orders from jumia are POD then why restricted today? I even created new account, used my brother's acct and also a friend's acct and it was not their. I added enough items to my cart and yet not there and i even add items worth 50+. My history with them is okay. They removed it deliberately.
Sorry,
I sell on Jumia and i can confirm to you i received POD orders and Prepaid today.

Maybe you have high rates of returns or failed delivery..then for the new accounts,the might not wanna risk POD cos lots of Nigerian buyers order for fun sake.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

2weeks to a month..but no cash on delivery na
na international store na i know
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:
na international store na i know
Ohoo Jumia and Konga aint perfect but all customers can buy via prepaid payment like aliexpress ..I am sure their services will be better.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by musco4me: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please I want to know if polystar is a good product??
I want to order for their LED TV
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

Sorry,
I sell on Jumia and i can confirm to you i received POD orders and Prepaid today.

Maybe you have high rates of returns or failed delivery..then for the new accounts,the might not wanna risk POD cos lots of Nigerian buyers order for fun sake.
wait do you want me to screenshot my order history for you, i have never return any item i order and no failed delivery also, i even tried different accts DIFFERENT ACCTS and u are telling me jagons. You work with em why wont you defend em
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by ladyF(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
This Black Friday na scam honestly angry

I was getting ready for some online shopping hoping to get some discount, but no show cry
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Culin(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Abeg konga na scam for black Friday. Later they'll call or email you one long story of how your order was canceled or something like that. Well i still bought infinix hot 5 and a cake mixer for my sister, the price was even higher than the normal price.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

Ohoo Jumia and Konga aint perfect but all customers can buy via prepaid payment like aliexpress ..I am sure their services will be better.
thats what i told them via email that i better pay online to foreign stores.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:
wait do you want me to screenshot my order history for you, i have never return any item i order and no failed delivery also, i even tried different accts DIFFERENT ACCTS and u are telling me jagons. You work with em why wont you defend em

You need to calm bro..I used *Maybe* while addressing your situation.
Then it must be that they reduced the pod orders today to be on a safer side.
I don't work with them bro as a matter of fact I am pissed with some of their operations too.ok
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
samsard:
The thing is, a lot of 'normal' persons aren't actually normal. In business, better safe than sorry.
you know sometimes its better to play with them because of their bad services.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

You need to calm bro..I used *Maybe* while addressing your situation.
Then it must be that they reduced the pod orders today to be on a safer side.
I don't work with them bro as a matter of fact I am pissed with some of their operations too.ok
make black friday cum go self make person mind rest with normal shopping ways. I nor even know why i dey vex.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by stilldoingokay(f): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stevengold:
I saw hot 5 lite on black Friday advert for 10k as apposed to the original price of 33k. Mehn I ready ATM card for that transaction from 12am till now. The advert is no where to be found. I'm still waiting for them. I keep refreshing their website every 10 minutes, yet nothing.

from 33k down to 10k

and you believed

he he he
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
samsard:

Rightly put bro..some unserious POD buyers just wanna marvel at the sight of Jumia's delivery bike when it shows up in their remote neighborhood. Lol
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by samsard(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:
you know sometimes its better to play with them because of their bad services.
Exactly, all the more reason why they'd rather be on the safe side.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by samsard(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

Rightly put bro..some unserious POD buyers just wanna marvel at the sight of Jumia's delivery bike when it shows up in their remote neighborhood. Lol
grin hahaha
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Rick9(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbish BLACK FRIDAY f JUMIA
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by whizqueen(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
davide470:
This looks like a good deal. Got shipping fee off and a 5k voucher from WhizQueen wink

Fingers crossed!
Hahahah. Thanks for thw mention smiley

If you need voucher holla me before 12am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Culin:
Abeg konga na scam for black Friday. Later they'll call or email you one long story of how your order was canceled or something like that. Well i still bought infinix hot 5 and a cake mixer for my sister, the price was even higher than the normal price.
lol. I decided to stay away from konga the day my elder brother order infinix hot 1 (when the phone was first released) and up till this moment we have not heard from konga via email nor calls, we dont know if the phone was shipped or not and he never received his order.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Rick9(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Wanted getting a blender but te delivery fee (#1800) discouraged me. too much
Same oh wanted a pressing iron but shipping nor be here oh
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
samsard:
Exactly, all the more reason why they'd rather be on the safe side.
hahah so what is the difference if that so called abnormal person place an order just to have them waste their time to ship and deliver on a normal shopping days
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
samsard:
grin hahaha
angry I tell u
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Collinz2:
hahah so what is the difference if that so called abnormal person place an order just to have them waste their time to ship and deliver on a normal shopping days

He has paid .thats the difference
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jumia.com nd myself have been exchanging mails back nd forth since I got a notification that my payment failed
Av been assured of a complete refund,voucher nd still same black Friday deal.
I'm not surprised anyways nd I don't doubt them in d least bcs this isn't the first time I'll be having such issue with them
Na mail wit heavy grammar we take they settle am grin
God bless Jumia kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

He has paid .thats the difference
i mean switch his/her phone off when the item was about to be delivered or even cancel the order. They knew why they remove that POD option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.