Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (44462 Views)

Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours? / S10 Is Black! Holla For Your S10! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by arijay(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
I went to Ibadan, ring road, shoprite. The crowd enh, I couldn't pick anything. I just left.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who wants JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 5K DISCOUNT VOUCHERS?It will work if you are buying up to 30k ..that means you pay 25k only)[/b]
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
I was expecting 50-80% slash on the prices but I was surprised to see just 2-6% slash on most of the electronic appliances. I don't think they know the meaning of Black Friday. Bunch of jokers!

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by musicwriter(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
crownman:
Slot black Friday is the greatest scam. Can you believe that their website for the black Friday page is not opening?. The app is misbehaving today as if it's a deliberate move by slot. Black Friday in Nigeria is a SCAM

Slot site has been under attack for a couple of days now. I wanted to place an order two days ago and the site was totally offline on ransom attack. I just checked now and it appears it's under dos attack today, the site is so slow it can't load. A little check shows its their competitor at work. Their webmaster is a big joke!.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
D5000y:
I was expecting 50-80% slash on the prices but I was surprised to see just 2-6% slash on most of the electronic appliances. I don't think they know the meaning of Black Friday. Bunch of jokers!

Are you serious about buying before 12am?let me offer you a Jumia 5k discount Voucher
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
That red black Friday is a big hoax to those that will fall it. imagine I have been eyeing infinix hot 5 for a while now on the site waiting for the day to unfold. Their price was initially 37,500 minus delivery. They increased the price to 40k and minus 21% from it and called it 37k. They can only fool gullible customers.

Meanwhile the said product is 37k in my area.
Jumia. To what end??

Let me give you a 5K disount Voucher den..to save you 5K
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by whiteprince(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where do I even start my own complain...

I was awake till 12am for d jumia black friday,ok so I started shopping and by 1am d gate way closed,I couldn't log into d jumia site.
And after some minutes they opened their gate way.

Another one,I was shopping and adding items to my cart and after shopping I entered my cart to check-out but to my surprise I was seeing SOLD OUT on some of the items in my cart,jumia was busy selling items that was right inside my cart,mehhn I was mad

In anger I removed everything except two and so I checked-out and then the delivery fee + the price of the item equals the ORIGINAL cancelled price of the item and I was like why is it called Black Friday when I pay for the ORIGINAL cancelled price...mehhn right dat moment I got tired and backed out...

But am still refreshing their page for the Hot 5 lite 10k up till now

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
NowisGod109:

People that will switch off their phones when the item is out for delivery...normally if you pay online, you will be looking forward to them bringing ur shipment...order on Amazon and pay on delivery
u are saying shit, Amazon is an international store you can't pay on delivery. Who will order an item and switch his/her phone off is that person normal?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

Are you serious about buying before 12am?let me offer you a Jumia 5k discount Voucher
Send the code
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
D5000y:
Send the code

Paste me your whatsapp asap. i ill give you for free..the rest i will give them at 1k each..but you will do me a favour by confirming its authencity,
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

Paste me your whatsapp asap. i ill give you for free..the rest i will give them at 1k each..but you will do me a favour by confirming its authencity,
That would be difficult bro...can't post my number here.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
D5000y:
That would be difficult bro...can't post my number here.

check pm
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

Let me give you a 5K disount Voucher den..to save you 5K
Guy leave that thing, at the end everything na scam
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
princetom1:

Only for mouth. Try using the app and u will see delivery charges wen completing ur order. Rubbish and scam
You are right! They are charging 1.8k for delivery in Lagos. That's very bad.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Laple0541(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
K
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Mekanus(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
There is nothing like black Friday in Nigeria, all the online stores are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Tomjazzy2: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ebubemg:

https://www.
konga.com/catalog/product/view/id/3643217
Go for this Samsung TV, I bought it 62k last 2 weeks embarassed embarassed the price is now 54800, it's a very nice TV with 3 hdmi slot

Link not going through
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Collinz2(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hustlerlomo:
Konga pay on delivery option don run comot sharp sharp... but I bought double door Haier thermocool fridge of N105,000 for N71,020. Including the shipment.
jumia own vanish since yerstaday
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by AuroraB(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
I got free shipping on orders I made and a discount too but I'm more into the free shipping as Ijebu wey I be cheesy
Thanks to Saucekid25 cool.
Paid before delivery, it is wink
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
BanjiHols:

check pm
Don't worry again bro... I'm discouraged already with all the comments about customers being debited by their banks and jumia claiming transaction failed. I can't joke with it at all.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Guy leave that thing, at the end everything na scam

it isnt..i was given by jumia. Anyone serious about making a minimum purchase of 30k today will be able to use it..the person will pay 5k less with the vouchers.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
BIG2c4674 A lucky person can use this..pls testify after use...Ur purchase will have to be at least 30k minimun or it wont work..its a 5K discount to what you are buying.
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
D5000y:
Don't worry again bro... I'm discouraged already with all the comments about customers being debited by their banks and jumia claiming transaction failed. I can't joke with it at all.
ok bro
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ask what you want on the dark web was the offer, see what my fellow compatriots ordered for. Always going for the extreme.

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by jujutom(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
BIGda802a Jumia! N5,000 voucher on N30,000 purchase.
Thats the code.... don't give anybody anytin jor

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Josh44s(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
TechXpert:
Why is Jumia misbehaving today, I ordered a phone and paid through Jumiapay the payment went successful I was debited from my bank.. after about an hour I received another notification from jumia that my payment for the order has failed.. My kongaPay account history is showing the payment was completed .... I'm disappointed with their services

One chance
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by davide470(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
This looks like a good deal. Got shipping fee off and a 5k voucher from WhizQueen wink

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Ebubemg(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Link not going through
it's going, just copy and paste it well

Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by Tomjazzy2: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ebubemg:
it's going, just copy and paste it well

Seen it. But preview of specs says one HDMI
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by PeacenLove2: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
arijay:
I went to Ibadan, ring road, shoprite. The crowd enh, I couldn't pick anything. I just left.

I just love this picture. Thanks for sharing. cheesy
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by mrjojo: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
davide470:
This looks like a good deal. Got shipping fee off and a 5k voucher from WhizQueen grin

Fingers crossed!
what brand of TV is this??
Re: Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Hope I won't regret ordering for the Hisense LED TV lipsrsealed

Initially placed order for a samsung, but canceled it when I realized that the hisense has some comparative advantages in terms of specs and price

Advice u go for d samsung cos hisense picture quality na rubbish....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.