Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG (20419 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2017
bigpicture001:
..plz man say only what you know...he didn't do anything ; who contructed the existing part of onitsha enugu road from.the bridge head?..remember it's 12 lane road,who established a nu fed university in the south east at ebony state?..who up graded the abiam international airport..? who made sure someone of the south east extraction buys into south east phcn..who eventually started the 2nd niger bridge, who resusistated the ph enugu railway line....i want you to know that every tin works for the better of a people..not just road..road is not all there is to good leadership...
Anambra state government constructed that part of the road from head bridge to Umunya.
Enugu international airport that its runway still floods after a small shower?
Emeka Offor got phcn and so what, tell me the region with the lowest penetration of prepared meters?
What are you yapping about the PH Enugu railway that isn't functional now, all for election.
Ask around if you don't know before spilling trash.
Write in English if you want to respond

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Chukazu:

this is the kind of reasoning that has kept us backward for years.
should budget allocation be based on population or critical needs to be attended to?

Allocation is based on several variables and population is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Rollyluv: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2017
izzou:
I agree with Fashola on this one.

Instead of helping Julius Berger and CCECC, why not make FERMA the largest construction company in Nigeria? Abi no be our own?

And as for bad roads,until Enugu/Onitsha expressway is completed,I won't take any of their propaganda serious

lipsrsealed

No nigeria construction company can ever construct a road better than Berger. They don't agree to construct sub standard road inorder not to tarnish deir image, dey wud radar leave d wrk instead of doin it. Go ibom n cross river n see d handwrk of berger. The best stadium in Nigeria was built by Berger
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Chukazu:

and base on what census figure are you quotin ?

have we ever had an accurate population figure ?
and when did your imagined boycott take place,can you prove the time and place?
Did the SE largely boycott the 2006 census is the question?

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Cyynthia(f): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Amarabae:
so early to start weeping and gnashing your teeth.
#pepperyou

This people have been crying on your mentions since yesterday for supporting everything Igbo, were they expecting you to be against your own people so that you will be a good person in their eyes even when u know they hate your tribe with passion ?.
Just imagine d stupidity..

Maybe they want you to be like Adadike281 they commend and clap for all the time for being against her people, that's why why he used Adadike as example all the time, yet they will still go behind and mock the same girl and her people

3 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Turantula(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Shove that your Biafra abeg and why must we not blame GEJ? Tell me how many roads GEJ reconstructed in the SE now.
How is the so called Enugu international airport faring, abi na to repaint building and add international to the name be say e be international airport? nonsense.
GEJ even stopped the dredging of River Niger late Yar'adua initiated.
Don't get me pissed off this morning biko.
GEJ didn't stop OBJ and is not stopping Buha. Continue blaming GEJ for bad weather!
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Cyynthia:

This people have been crying on your mentions since yesterday for supporting everything Igbo, were they expecting you to be against your own people so that you will be a good person in their eyes even when u know they hate your tribe with passion ?.

Maybe they want you to be like Adadike they commend all the time, yet they will still go behind and mock her and her people
People like you won't mind entertaining armed robbers in your House becomes they are Igbos but will report armed robbers from other tribes.
Ethnic bigotry is bad, condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Turantula:

GEJ didn't stop OBJ and is not stopping Buha. Continue blaming GEJ for bad weather!
Blame Buhari for not having an erection this morning

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by waveman2: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Well said and as I heard he is still regretting it.

InvertedHammer:

They blame GEJ because he refused to fix his place and instead concentrated on fixing the North that had been the primary beneficiaries of the national cake. PH airport is a mess. East-West federal road is in shamble. Enugu-Onitsha is not worth mentioning anymore. Is it PH-Enugu?

Abacha used PTF to develop the North. Instead of GEJ to capitalize on his tenure to bridge the gap in infrastructural development, he was busy building almajiri schools and giving $2b to Dasuki. A man who has the opportunity to build his falling house but chose to rebuild the house of well off neighbour is a slowpoke. GEJ himself acknowledged this anomaly and these shortcomings but it was a tad too late.

Did you see how the Hausa folks rewarded his magnanimity in 2015 election?
/
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Chukazu: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Did the SE largely boycott the 2006 census is the question?

I asked you a simple question,where was the boycott done?

first,you have to know certain scenario before making an assumption.most people from the East reside outside The region and automatically got enumerated outside the region as well.
secondly we have never had an accurate verifiable census figure,so anyone quoting any figure base on a fitticious census is already a fraud

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Amarabae(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Cyynthia:

Maybe they want you to be like Adadike281 they commend and clap for all the time for being against her people, that's why why he used Adadike as example all the time, yet they will still go behind and mock the same girl and her people
Help me ask them o my dear.
They have been wailing in my mention since yesterday.
They forgot that I be unapologetic Nwanyi Igbo and I will stand FIRMLY with my people.
They can cry me a river

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by adadike281(f): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Cyynthia:

In what ways am I against my people? For deciding to vote even when Ipob say nay or what? For not agreeing with Ipob terms and ideologies? In what ways? Have u ever seen me mock my people in any way? or do u think every Igbo is in support of ipob? For asking d north not to send millions of Igbos packing or what? Pls tell me! I don't care if anyone likes me, hail me or hate me but pls kindly leave me out of whatever ur opinion is coz I don't involve u in mine. Good day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nebuzaradan: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Amarabae:
And one idiot will jump out and ask why the call for Biafra is rising,
In order to save face ,the mumu will start blaming goodluck.
Whereas it is the same mumu chameleons who demonized GEJ and Stella oduah for Making Enugu airport international.
Tribal politics is their game, that's why they supported the north in electing buhari.

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nebuzaradan: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Amarabae:

They forgot that I be unapologetic Nwanyi Igbo and I will stand FIRMLY with my people.
They can cry me a river
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nebuzaradan: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Blame Buhari for not having an erection this morning
what's your business with your fellow man erection

when i call you homo i no do mistake
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by TEYA: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
izzou:
I agree with Fashola on this one.

Instead of helping Julius Berger and CCECC, why not make FERMA the largest construction company in Nigeria? Abi no be our own?

And as for bad roads,until Enugu/Onitsha expressway is completed,I won't take any of their propaganda serious

lipsrsealed
Wether FERMA, CCECC, Berger, wetin concern you? Is it not road that should be your business? Are you a director in FERMA to be advocating for them?
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by emmie14: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2017
hisgrace090:
South east road worst pass.

Let them take action now.
what kind of action? Suggest
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Chukazu:

I asked you a simple question,where was the boycott done?

first,you have to know certain scenario before making an assumption.most people from the East reside outside The region and automatically got enumerated outside the region as well.
secondly we have never had an accurate verifiable census figure,so anyone quoting any figure base on a fitticious census is already a fraud
It is either you weren't born or living in the SE in 2006.
Onitsha where I resided then and still here now, people chased census officials from their houses and their neighborhoos then, ask around if you don't know.
Similar things happened in different parts of the SE so ask around instead of displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Amarabae:

They can cry me a river
Abu'm nwoke Onye Igbo nke Nibo,Awka south. Say the right thing and earn your respect as nwanyi onye Igbo.
Say it as it is and stop dancing to the galleries.
Ifele mekwa gi ebe a.

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
adadike281:
in what ways am I against my people? for deciding to vote even when ipob say nay or what? For not agreeing with ipob terms and ideologies? in what way, have u ever seen me mock my people in any way? or do u think every Igbo is in support of ipob? For asking d north not to send millions of Igbos packing or what? pls tell me! I don't care if anyone likes me, hail me or hate me but pls kindly leave me out of whatever ur opinion is coz I don't involve u in mine. Good day!
Nne leave those IPOB miscreants to me and stop stressing yourself. They have been shamed already and rearing their heads now but I will continue to torture them with November 18th verdict

3 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nebuzaradan: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Abu'm nwoke Onye Igbo nke Nibo,Awka south. Say the right thing and earn your respect as nwanyi onye Igbo.
Say it as it is and stop dancing to the galleries.
Ifele mekwa gi ebe a.
[/s]
Nonsense trash afonja claiming igbo
that you can speak igbo doesn't make you igbo or ask your mother some questions

3 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] okpo ntu how far
This one again
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nebuzaradan: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
This one again
[/s]shut up stop sending pm to your fellow man

cc
Amarabae
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash afonja claiming igbo
that you can speak igbo doesn't make you igbo or ask your mother some questions
Stay in Somalia and face their wahala there

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by kikake: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
massinola:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/s-south-s-east-roads-worst-country-fg/

Is Federal govt now reporting itself to the British or American govt?

Northern Nigeria is using Nigeria's government with crude oil proceeds to build the standard gauge rail lines in the north, in addition to the vast good roads in the north.

So tell this worse southeast story to those useless and selfish Igbo politicians who do not want to join full time the struggles for liberation of Biafra from failed country, Nigeria.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nebuzaradan: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Stay in Somalia and face their wahala there
[/s]
ok as far as i don't recieve your gayish pm again
onye homo

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]shut up stop sending pm to your fellow man

cc
Amarabae
Hmmm, just tell us more about your sexuality, whichever way you face is not our concern since you enjoy yourself and not under any compulsion
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Stingman: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2017
The Afonjas are eternally wicked and evil. They will tell you that no region is marginalized. They will tell you the Niger delta militants and IPOB youths are miscreants, who should be killed by their "one Nigeria" brave soldiers...Why are these creatures full of evil? They blame the easterners for migrating to the SW and the north where the evil federal government prefers to invest in infrastructure. They asked the easterners to go and develop their regions as if they developed their region. Why are these people heartless?

One Nigeria can never be united if injustice and plain wickedness is the best policy of government. How can the SE region, a region slightly bigger than Niger state have the worse road in the country? This shows that the region is still being punishe because of the civil war..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.