Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

All About Nilesat Installations - Satellite TV Technology (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Nilesat Installations (253875 Views)

All About Nilesat,badrsat Leaving, In Northern Nigeria In 1.8M And 2.0M Dish. / What Is The Best Frequency Polarity To Track Nilesat Ku Band In Osun, Nigeria / Nilesat-201 Footprint Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Talibanis: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
lilreese:
Do I need HD LNB to view crisp hd channels on my decoder
Literally speaking No. What u actually need is a HD Receiver.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Cuteboy(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Qsat Q23G for sale any buyer should contact me on 07055020036
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Guys una they try woo. any way see my 1.8 that I am using for Nile sat. the attach lnb is 16/17° woo. even me self they wonder why I go try am. I am surprise to see it work on one dish. Nilesat 101/102 Eutelsat 16° someone should also try. and the dish is a ground mount.

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Saipro(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
This thread seems dead. Well, lets inject some life into it!

It's no news that the MBC channels are FTA on Nilesat 7.3oW but it's news that they're still FTA and pretty easy to track all over Nigeria so long as you have a minimum dish size of 100cm. Their frequency, polarization and symbol rate are 11.559 H 27.500

More or less the same position as the previous channels. The downside is these channels replace the MBC Sports and MBC Sports HD channels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by spartacus11(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Saipro:

It's no news that the MBC channels are FTA on Nilesat 7.3oW but it's news that they're still FTA and pretty easy to track all over Nigeria so long as you have a minimum dish size of 100cm. Their frequency, polarization and symbol rate are 11.559 H 27.500

More or less the same position as the previous channels. The downside is these channels replace the MBC Sports and MBC Sports HD channels.
are d channels HD or can it work on SRT4669.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ogojohn(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Saipro:

I am sure the mbc sports still shows. Will check it out once i come back this evening. Maybe your size of dish is the issue. Just my guess.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by karkasara2016: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls. Some body help me with the frequency for being sport and Dubai one, I have HD strong receiver. cry
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ogojohn(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=karkasara2016 post=43036737]Pls. Some body help me with the frequency for being sport and Dubai one, I have HD strong receiver. Read old posts or you can as well blind scan.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by emmanuelgreat(m): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2016
For all your satellite TV installation including sport 24 HD, Nilesat ( MBC 1, 2, 3 and MBC Bollywood) call me Emmanuel on
07068569004 or 08073192804.
in case you just want BBC, CNN, and Aljazeera on one dish, you need a minimum of 1.8 meter dish. and I can get it for you..
for Abuja residents only and it's environs.

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by bobojoshua(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
GeorgeD1:
kcbenjamin,
that 3m fibre is still very good. you can refurbish it by refoiling and spray painting with silver or white paint. i will suggest you look for a good fibre maker to do it for you. it will only cost you a token.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by bobojoshua(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
satmaniac:

You will need atleast 1.8m size of dish,stargold fuji LNBF and patience to track nilesat in Abuja.
Then input this TP 10996V27500 then track in the western dirrection,by GENTLY moving your dish up-down and left- right,until you hit GREEN. Check the percentage,if the signal quality is not upto 90% percent, you have to work on it by adjusting the dish up or down,right or left(slowly) while looking at the signal level on the tv screen.If dat didnt increase the signal to the desired quality you can try skewing the LNBF i.e turning the LNBF.You should hit 90%.It is not over yet o!
The next step is to input another TP 11938v27500,then bring the dish down sloooowly I mean in slow motion or chameleon-like or in snail speed infact the slower you could ever get.You should hit green.
You can always come back here if you have any problem.And also develop the habit of reading through past threads and you wouldn not believe what you will find there(you may not even ask anybody questions again as almost all you need is there).

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by 1daboi: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=bobojoshua post=49744575][/quote]cant I track mbc on Nilesat 7w with 90cm dish?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by 1daboi: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
cant I track mbc on Nilesat 7w with 90cm dish?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by GeorgeD1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
yes, short answer
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by saayacoolu: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please what’s the present condition of Nilesat,cat it be tracked as those years gone becoz I have observed that it quite now about that bird.
Can someone talk about Hotbird tracking and it’s frequencies that can used to track that bird,
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Intelcorei7: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
1daboi:
cant I track mbc on Nilesat 7w with 90cm dish?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Sefe88: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
There is a new satellite TV company in Nigeria and it is requesting to have Satellite TV installers' contact .

We shall train and certify, once certified, your contact will be registered on all our platforms and products and if there is a client within your area who needs your service, you will be contacted.

Please send the following information below on whatsapp to 08076661067 (NO CALLS PLEASE)

Name
Cities / LGA or Towns you can cover
Other contacts (email) etc

Thank you.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by oluadex99(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning here
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ameboperoo(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2020
This thread has died over a year ago
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by fsharp: 4:19pm On May 06, 2020
It's alive. grin grin grin
We never die.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by obijack: 6:27pm On May 07, 2020
where are the likes of George-D and Enitan to mention a few that were the pioneers of this thread over 10 years ago

Are you guys out there ?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Talibanis: 1:59pm On May 08, 2020
Mention them and they will respond.
obijack:
where are the likes of George-D and Enitan to mention a few that were the pioneers of this thread over 10 years ago

Are you guys out there ?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Saipro(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Nilesat is no longer a challenge as the MBC channels appear on many easy to track FTA packages. The new challenge is OSN (if you have a suitable decoder and/or subscription). Minimum dish size 3m. Happy hunting!
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Veniscy: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Saipro:
Nilesat is no longer a challenge as the MBC channels appear on many easy to track FTA packages. The new challenge is OSN (if you have a suitable decoder and/or subscription). Minimum dish size 3m. Happy hunting!
hello. what channels are available on OSN ?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satiptv: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
login to this whatsapp group will get many news of sport ,music, kids, adult, news......from africa market.

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by GeorgeD1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
obijack:

Are you guys out there ?

Brother, we are still very much around.
What exact info are you looking for?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Lendel1010: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pls who can help in installation of viewsat digital satellite receiver 1080p

And what other stuff is needed to make it effective,

Leant dish is needed to work

08098234096 WhatsApp or call
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by waleayeni1: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
satiptv:
login to this whatsapp group will get many news of sport ,music, kids, adult, news......from africa market.

Please resend the new WhatsApp group link as it appears that this has been reset
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by waleayeni1: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
I just ordered all the items required for fta

HD satellite receiver
Satellite finder
DiSEqC switch
Lnbfs
I have a 1.2m dish

My primary motive is to track the Nilesat related channels. From this thread I have learnt that the dish position is facing the sky and that there are several frequencies tied to different satellite. I am a do it yourself kind of guy and I would require a simple walk through on how to track nilesat channels and other sattelite I can track on the same dish
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by waleayeni1: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
GeorgeD1:

Brother, we are still very much around.
What exact info are you looking for?

Bros please can I chat you up on WhatsApp? I promise not to disturb you too much with my line of enquiries
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by GeorgeD1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
lolz ok. you can dm me using nairaland's dm feature.
then we take it from there.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by waleayeni1: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
I need tutorial on the DM functionality o. I Don look for am tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.