Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex (980 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by davibid: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by 40kobo77: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Shuuuuu.

This one simple na. Block her number and stop interacting with her.

She is married Boy-o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by AlexCk: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2017
It's very simple,
Avoid chatting always with her, infact avoid her chat, respect her marriage. Don't give into temptation.

Just be sensible enough to know that she's someone's wife

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by Rubbiish(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2017
davibid:
Good Morning everyone, I really need your advice on this delicate issue:
The things is, I was dating a girl before she got married, well... I can boldly say we were in love but as a guy I wasn't ready yet and due to family pressures she had to give in and as I write you she is married to someone else but she hasn't stopped texting and calling me every time bringing back old memories of ours most particularly the bed fun, sadly, I still love her but I now consider her a past phase in my life hence, I am trying my possible best to let go knowing that she is now another man's property, she has constantly demanded on visiting me and I verily know what will happen once we are alone.

Please people advice me on how to handle the situation.
If she love u this much why did she marry? undecided
Don't allow the devil to use u
Just know that another man will do samething u are doing to this girl to your wife
Men of this generation got no iota of self control & it make me sick!
How can u be thinking of someone's wife in this manner?
Thunder will fire u sooner than u think if u don't cut everything u have with her...

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
cry All my wife ex must die before I marry them
Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2017
The first step is to work on the kind of thoughts you have about her, those amorous thoughts should stop.

Secondly, text her and tell her you guys have to stop whatever it is you're doing presently, the calls, the texts, the plans for visits. She's married. Her husband needs her, and all the time she can afford to spare, her emotions and all should be channeled to her husband now. You respect that she is married and don't want to be tempted to do something wrong if she visits. So it's better you both stay the way you are.

Finally, if she still doesn't stop. Tell her you'll have to block her on every channel you guys use for communication. And block her!!
Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by Joislim(f): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Awesome replies so far
OP, stop communicating with her.
Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by nasdgov(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Joislim:
Awesome replies so far
OP, stop communicating with her.
Indeed
Re: Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex by Leyqute(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Don't ruin another man's marriage. The problem is you still have feelings for her. That's why it's sohard to disconnect.

Focus on yourself. Get busy with your own life and cutting off ties with her will come easier.

(1) (Reply)

Many Guys Are Too Shy To Land The Girl Of Their Dreams / For Guys: 3 Ways To Make Women Addicted To You / Nudist Maheeda Reveals What Turns Her On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.