Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures (37186 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Jangolover: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2023
I think it's an invitation to Bleep her but nah i don't Bleep people's wives. Godforbid.

See eeeh fear women i repeat fear women

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Natbrowny: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2023
The Devil be smiling and waiting for you to FALL.

Stay Strong.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by dangermouse(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2023
I understand your outrage. Been there before.

You should quietly block her everywhere for your peace of mind.
If you are married and your wife happens across the pics don't you think your marital bliss would be in jeopardy?

She(your wife or girlfriend as th case may be) would never believe your own side of story.

What am I saying? You are culpable too by not cautioning her and blocking her entirely in all social media she uses in contacting you, if she persists.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Dzzzz: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2023
A married woman wan finish my life..This woman told me severally to lodge her so we can spend days together..I have told her severally am not interested but no she won’t bulge..I fear this woman will be the death of me..To be honest is not like am sure of myself cause I drink a lot and I know what alcohol can do but I keep praying for strength to resist the temptation..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Mhizzard(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Dzzzz:
A married woman wan finish my life..This woman told me severally to lodge her so we can spend days together..I have told her severally am not interested but no she won’t bulge..I fear this woman will be the death of me..To be honest is not like am sure of myself cause I drink a lot and I know what alcohol can do but I keep praying for strength to resist the temptation..
where una dey cross path with this kind ladies

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Dzzzz: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Mhizzard:

..Like I have turned her down more than 6times but she keeps coming..Her husband is even my friend and sometimes we drink together..I know she won’t stop till she gets what she wants

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by finallybusy: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2023
Bored kid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Balablue64: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2023
Arrange and nack am, its obvious her husband is a whimp who can't perform that's why she wants your bazuka.
But sha take enough pictures and videos for evidence, mek u no go explain tire, just for safety.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by humilitypays(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Mhizzard:

These things are common with bankers, guys who studied female dominant courses like Accounting, Mass Com, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Nursing, Food Science, Public Admin, English, Business Admin, etc.

Guys who worked as Tutors or IT support staff at JAMB/WAEC Tutorial centers.

It's also common for guys who worked in large organizations with mostly female coworkers.

Such guys are always lucky with lots of free pussies till death grin

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Neduzze5(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please drop some of the pictures here let's assess and give you our verdict.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Breadistaken(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Send am give her husband💆

8 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dzzzz:
Pls and pls block her off and sever conversation with her. She’s dangerous bro

Talking from experience bro, These days ehn, the way I dey run from women … my life too delicate

11 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Mhizzard(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dzzzz:
..Like I have turned her down more than 6times but she keeps coming..Her husband is even my friend and sometimes we drink together..I know she won’t stop till she gets what she wants
lol.imagine that feelings you will be having when you are around her husband if you later end up consider her dirty request

12 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Ballzproblem2: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
humilitypays:
These things are common with bankers, guys who studied female dominant courses like Accounting, Mass Com, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Nursing, Food Science, Public Admin, English, Business Admin, etc.

It's also common for guys who worked in large organizations with mostly female coworkers.

more like free pussies that will lead to death

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Dzzzz: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mhizzard:

lol.imagine that feelings you will be having when you are around her husband if you later end up consider her dirty request
..That’s why if I shayo and I see her I dey run go inside so alcohol no go use me..

12 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Dzzzz: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
seanwilliam:

Pls and pls block her off and sever conversation with her. She’s dangerous bro

Talking from experience bro, These days ehn, the way I dey run from women … my life too delicate
..Bro I can’t fall for her but I don’t trust my alcohol in-take🤦🏻‍♂️..I know say Na she devil wan use play me but I and my dick are in accordance.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Namaster: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
It's not enough NOT to Bleep a married woman. Screenshot her messages and send it to her husband.

Let him know he's married to a prostitute.

If she's doing it with you, she's doing it with others.

20 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Mhizzard(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dzzzz:
..That’s why if I shayo and I see her I dey run go inside so alcohol no go use me..
then you need quit from going their house or where her presence are.
Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Mhizzard(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
humilitypays:

you must be in one of these department

3 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by marlow1962(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by id4sho(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Daughters of eve, jezebels angry

1 Like

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by CrossRhodes: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jangolover:

I think it's an invitation to Bleep her but nah i don't Bleep people's wives. Godforbid.

Oga rest abeg
Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by GboyegaD(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
What have you done to stop her from sending such? If you keep entraintaining the gesture, don't blame her.

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by chrisxxx(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
share with us the pics.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Greystone: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Better run away from that Jezebel.
Nothing good can come out of it.
If I tell you my experiences with married exes and other married women you won’t believe me.
Avoid her at all costs.

10 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by sylve11: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
humilitypays:

Bad fellow cheesy cool shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by sylve11: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jangolover:

Block her from contacting you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Pootle: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
dangermouse:
I understand your outrage. Been there before.

You should quietly block her everywhere for your peace of mind.
If you are married and your wife happens across the pics don't you think your marital bliss would be in jeopardy?

She(your wife or girlfriend as th case may be) would never believe your own side of story.

What am I saying? You are culpable too by not cautioning her and blocking her entirely in all social media she uses in contacting you, if she persists.

dont mind him he will bleep her if good opportunity present itself undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by samuelson06(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dzzzz:

Don't do it bro else you plot against yourself.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by VirginFinder: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Choi

Block her completely or threaten to report her to her husband angry

The fellow that banned my friend wrongly for using the word 'Pigg' is a bastard. There is no insult called 'Pigg' and nobody was mentioned angry
Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by Antoeni(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
She is Indirectly Telling You what you Have Missed, Mumu Wake Up She is Not Giving Any Green Light, Stop Thing Like Sabinus
Re: Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures by chukkystar(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
She probably didn't Marry who she Loved. Alot of things that are Sacred have been made useless in this Generation. Anyways too many Meat to eat, don't eat the one that will kill U .

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.