Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (271140 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dishtech(m): 12:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Final solution to 4940 no RF problem!........ 08067652639 is my number
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by hotobo(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2014
@Mytimetoask for help. My str 4922a is affected my small thunder lightening. D str will display/ON well as if nothing happen to it but when connected to a tv with either av/rf out nothing will show/display on tv. What can I check in d receiver to sort it out pls. Thanks in advance
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by DUNKA(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Goodday house please which is better for paid subscription based on current situations and channels lineup; My Tv, Startimes and Go Tv?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by hotobo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
DUNKA: Goodday house please which is better for paid subscription based on current situations and channels lineup; My Tv, Startimes and Go Tv?
none of the above. But consat & Qtv
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by irukandji89(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello

pls which is better for satellite tracking?

4922a or 4669mpeg4
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
both my guy. The 4669 though will make the tracking bar bigger. But make sure you get the latest s/ware upgrade if you are using 4922 to gain additional signal % if it's still got d original one-or though i think. Happy hunting!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 2livescrew: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please Gurus in the house how can i use my Azsky G6 to watch scramble channels?My mail address: livescrew2@gmail.com
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
My strong decoder 4669xii is off and rebooting, and i have upgraded the software still remain the same, and the picture is having interference.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 2livescrew: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please Gurus in the house how can i use my Azsky G6 to watch scrambled channels?My mail address: livescrew2@gmail.com
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by alancruise(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Permit me to derail this a thread a little pls i use qsat 23g decoder amos 5 and have been having audio loss on tvc entertainment despite switching from left to right to stereo. Pls how can this be solve

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by alancruise(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
alancruise: Permit me to derail this a thread a little pls i use qsat 23g decoder amos 5 and have been having audio loss on tvc entertainment despite switching from left to right to stereo. Pls how can this be solve

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
2livescrew: Please Gurus in the house how can i use my Azsky G6 to watch scrambled channels?My mail address: livescrew2@gmail.com
azsky is in coma, waiting for a miraculous healing which is not forth-coming grin cheesy grin
alancruise: Permit me to derail this a thread a little pls i use qsat 23g decoder amos 5 and have been having audio loss on tvc entertainment despite switching from left to right to stereo. Pls how can this be solve
Thanks in anticipation
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by dogmaticp(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
In terms of signal strength/
reception; is SRT 4950H better than Q-sat decoder?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by aniglobal: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2014
pls how do I transfer software to strong 4950 using usb
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Timijo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls., somebody shud help me. I was tracking nilesat7w dis morning wit my neighbours new lnb and I got 90% green signal. I removed d lnb to put my own old lnb and d diseqc started smoking. I quickly removed it and put back d new lnb but it didn't bring any signal. Remove d diseqc and put a new one and I got 50% signal but dat is nt enuf for nilesat. I checked multi tv and dstv but d signal was very low. I tot it was d cable but wen I changed it d problem was nt solved. Pls I need somebody to put me through.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Timijo: Pls., somebody shud help me. I was tracking nilesat7w dis morning wit my neighbours new lnb and I got 90% green signal. I removed d lnb to put my own old lnb and d diseqc started smoking. I quickly removed it and put back d new lnb but it didn't bring any signal. Remove d diseqc and put a new one and I got 50% signal but dat is nt enuf for nilesat. I checked multi tv and dstv but d signal was very low. I tot it was d cable but wen I changed it d problem was nt solved. Pls I need somebody to put me through.
Take the receiver to a good technician for repair. Probably when you were changing the lnbf, the polarity of your cable was contacting themselves and thereby have damaged the tuner of your receiver.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2014
I have an srt 4922 I also have a huawei 3g modem and my srt software is up to date. How can I watch scrambled channels with the 3g modem on my decoder.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ganex: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2014
xseed: I have an srt 4922 I also have a huawei 3g modem and my srt software is up to date. How can I watch scrambled channels with the 3g modem on my decoder.
buy tv1 cccam acct
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jamp: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello guys, which satellites will I get wit my strong decoder 4663 and 1.8m dish.

Thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by kokozain(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls house my installer upgraded my decoder for tracking which was succesfull. Aftermath he removed the upgraded software and tv3 on multi tv,varsesh and tv3 all showed but later on the second day the decoder automatically upgraded itself and the 3 channels scrambled. Pls house how do i go about it.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by aniglobal: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2014
jamp: Hello guys, which satellites will I get wit my strong decoder 4663 and 1.8m dish.

Thanks
pls sell that decoder or you can keep it under your bed because it is outdated and has no value,it whot less than a thousand naira in the market 63 whot grin
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jamp: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
aniglobal: pls sell that decoder or you can keep it under your bed because it is outdated and has no value,it whot less than a thousand naira in the market 63 whot grin

hmmmmmmm. Ok dear
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by epoxide(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
guys please my srt4669x decoder skips like I was playing a spoilt disc in a vcd. please help. this only happens to multi-tv
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
epoxide: guys please my srt4669x decoder skips like I was playing a spoilt disc in a vcd. please help. this only happens to multi-tv
multitv incurs interference from 3G networks. Try and switch off any 3g device next time u are on multitv and see if there's improvement. It affect me too, though mine is 4922A!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by epoxide(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2014
iykmora: multitv incurs interference from 3G networks. Try and switch off any 3g device next time u are on multitv and see if there's improvement. It affect me too, though mine is 4922A!

still the same
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Uthmanloay: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls anyhope 4 nigeria match
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by xnnalvin(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls does any1 knw hw to input biss key in 4330 strng pls I nid help...
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Rextab(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by xnnalvin(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dnt knw wots rong wit ma new strng 4950 it refuses to pup up green on irib stations bt it pup green on bein sport global n d rest,av used 4669 wit d irib it pup up green wit gud signal strenth..xo cn any1 tel me wot d problem his pls
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ishe25(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
xnnalvin: Dnt knw wots rong wit ma new strng 4950 it refuses to pup up green on irib stations bt it pup green on bein sport global n d rest,av used 4669 wit d irib it pup up green wit gud signal strenth..xo cn any1 tel me wot d problem his pls
Use this TP. 3964H30000
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by zee911(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Good day to all da people in da house. Whenever I record with my srt4940 decoder, I get a [b][/b]TS file (.ts); please is there a media player/converter that one can use to play such files, or to convert them to regular formats like mp4 or avi? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by xnnalvin(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2014
ishe25:
Use this TP. 3964H30000
it wunt stil work like dat....av goten d solution masef tenk u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.