Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (3696 Views)

Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hahaha

Crazy guys
Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:
What's with the turndowns? undecided

Pretenders oshi tongue

Those chats are made up. You think those girls just asked random strangers to go on a date with them? How did they get their phone numbers? And if they didn't ask random strangers but their friends, why do you think they will refuse? When they have spent time hanging out a few times or more as friends. So a date wouldn't sound so special or horrible that they turn it down. It makes no sense to me.

How are you now blackhawk? Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by Blackhawk01: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
ScotFree:

Those chats are made up. You think those girls just asked random strangers to go on a date with them? How did they get their phone numbers? And if they didn't ask random strangers but their friends, why do you think they will refuse? When they have spent time hanging out a few times or more as friends. So a date wouldn't sound so special or horrible that they turn it down. It makes no sense to me.

How are you now blackhawk? Welcome back

Thank you jawe, I thought as much. I was about going to try it with my male friends because the turndowns just were outrageous. But are they trying to paint the guys bad? "

Lol. I'm fine, holding on strong... Trust you've been good too? smiley
Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Thank you jawe, I thought as much. I was about going to try it with my male friends because the turndowns just were outrageous. But are they trying to paint the guys bad? "

Lol. I'm fine, holding on strong... Trust you've been good too? smiley

You'll be fine. I have been good. Thank you
Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
There are kind of girls that will ask you for a date and you will think twice before replying.
I think if those girls are responsible girls those guys would have accepted not all this slayers of queen grin grin
even if one part of you is asking you to go,one big part of you will say no.

Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by Earthquake1: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
These are all manufactured chats.

Nigerian guys don't reject dates cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by mikool007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Truth is only girls that are not too fine have the mind to ask a guy out and the evidence is in the answer frm those chats because no one i repeat no one will tell a cute girl no that bluntly, you have to let her down easy, you'll pad the no with milk and sugar if you're nt interested
Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by Blackhawk01: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
ScotFree:

You'll be fine. I have been good. Thank you

Thank you. wink tongue
Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
I rejected a date... Ain't a big deal...

Trust me it looks weird if all of a sudden a girl asks a guy on a date... It means she is up to something
Re: Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Veemah:
A twitter user
grin grin

You girls have giving date a bad impression, now guys are seeing you as extortionates, exploits

The funny thing I saw on those stuffs are made up, that's a girl to girl chat, trying to cow the low minds

There is no prove that the person who answered those chat question are guys,

I also noticed even if it's a guy, the way the girl sounds on the chat, seems like she is just not serious, asking someone who is not connected to her that funny question can be seen as threat,
is that how guys toast a girl?

If that's not that whole screenshot are fake....

Seriously there is no emotional connection between the people on chat and no seriousness, if I walk up to rita Dominic and say I want to go out on a date with you, no formal knowledge of whom I am, she haven't seen me before, the respons she will give me will not be far from what those screenshot have..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man / Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex,Prince Kpokpogri. Says He's Is A 2 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.