Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56330 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by bingbagbo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
We often talk about handsomeness
Well , who is really a handsome man?
Drop your definition

Color, height, lips etc

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j645JS8CrAw/WM3qfNiez8I/AAAAAAAAAgU/dKPHedKDvGoqrbcPGj91FEWkCkJYfGGWwCLcB/s1600/sexy13.jpg[/img]
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Cholls(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
my brother by naija girls standard...a handsome man is a man with a fat pocket

378 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by sweeswirt: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
beauty lies in the eyes of the wise cool

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by olaleks007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hand + Some

U must have HAND
U must have SOME money

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just kidding

Let's wait for the ladies to come and explain

Lemme buy Popcorn and siddown here jeje

Watching in 3D

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by sweeswirt: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!

eat him? shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Bibi294(f): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
bingbagbo:
Drop your definition

Color, height, lips etc
Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by sweeswirt: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.

please lets be charitable with our words here

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
Damn!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
No man is ugly depending on your bank account grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
bingbagbo:
Drop your definition

Color, height, lips etc
Op please We Dont have A Case Here. Just Check My Profile and Show Me A Guy More Handsome Than Me... Then I Will Deactivate this Account... undecided I Hear "am So Cute" everyday More Than My Name sef... Lalasticlala knows This

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by hanassholesolo: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

This was very unnecessary, why did you keep going after the first paragraph? Everything you said in the first paragraph was enough already.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Cholls(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

my brother's and sisters abeg see dis frustrated fool ooo....who b ya mate here!

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bibi294:

Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome
grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
Ain't you taking this too far.undecided Do you have a personal beef with the guy?

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Cholls(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
my brother Aren't you the same idiot whose posted multiple rant threads calling people fools
on matters that got to do with women and are on the verge of wanting to beat them up if they go against your stupidity? Stop pretending you are bitter and a frustrated asf.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Beemaz: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brother Aren't you the same idiot whose posted
multiple rant threads calling people fools
on matters that got to do with women and are on the verge of wanting
to beat them up if they go against your stupidity? Stop pretending you are
bitter and a frustrated asf.

What is this one saying?

Quote me when you have something sensible to say.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brother by naija girls standard...an handsome man is a man with a fat pocket
That's a blatant lie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Cholls(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

What is this one saying?

Quote me when you have something sensible to say.
my brother I see frustration written all over you. You need counselling cuz your next plan could be suicide

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kozmicity: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beemaz:

And you're proud of that statement?? undecided

48 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
Op please We Dont have A Case Here. Just Check My Profile and Show Me A Guy More Handsome Than Me... Then I Will Deactivate this Account... undecided I Hear "am So Cute" everyday More Than My Name sef... Lalasticlala knows This
Deadrat who did this to u

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Cholls(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
That's a blatant lie.
my sister even though there are some truth in what I said....it was just a sarcasm and one frustrated idiot sombory took it personal

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brother by naija girls standard...an handsome man is a man with a fat pocket
wink bro you nailed the definition

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Kimcutie: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by khristal87(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bibi294:

Then you're handsome

weed no d heavy una fr mouth dis days..

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Cholls(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
sunshineG:
wink bro you nailed the definition
my brother thanks o jare

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:
Deadrat who did this to u
did What Dear?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brother thanks o jare
Many people may disagree but they know the truth deep down wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
did What Dear?
Who tweaked ur brain? Whoever did, did it wrongly
You're seriously mad and you have no one to tell you grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / What is the Colour of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.