Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (37259 Views)

Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Threebear(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Suspect33:
why runtown??
There was a rumour he wrote AYe, He never made noise about it, today he is an A list artist

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jackson042:

But there's still a probability that she wants attention...

you said she's been on the grind for quite some time.. maybe this is her way of shooting her self to lime light...

just few weeks ago, wizkid indirectly accused davido of not writing his songs... and all of a sudden, some just pops up & said she wrote this song...
davido has never hidden the fact that he doesn't write his songs ,almost all his hit songs were bought and he pays good money for them , but this is the first time in nigeria music scene that a star artiste is openly admitting that he buys songs , this will create another good opportunity for song writers , song writers are usually paid rubbish and i mean total rubbish while the singer takes all the fame and bucks , but it seems davido is changing all that and now if you know you are a good song writer and ur songs are good , you know you have a ready market.
the result of what this lady has done will be that davido will hardly lack good hit songs ,because he will always be bombarded with buy requests

3 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by OldBeer: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Roon9:
I gently shifted her pantie to the other side and quickly removed my boxers short.

This routine of sharing the dry line with the ladies in my hostel is so annoying grin grin

LMFAO!
Omo oloriburuku. grin grin grin
See the way I balance to read mojo.
Chai!

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by kazzy4u(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
y cnt u sing d song urself.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God for my FTC. I dedicate this to upcoming FTCer.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Chukazu: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
MENTE:

How is she an attention seeker..some of y'all just think typing sh.t makes you sound cool...tenny has been on the grind for quite some time now. cool babe with an amazing voice trying to create a name for herself...

But I think DAVIDO should have been the one doing the shout out for her .one thing I hate about Nigerian yeyebrities ,it doesn't cost a thing to just tag him on social media
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Even Beyonce did not write "single ladies" Ki nii bigdeal
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by ola12(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
MENTE:

How is she an attention seeker..some of y'all just think typing sh.t makes you sound cool...tenny has been on the grind for quite some time now. cool babe with an amazing voice trying to create a name for herself...
Derr was honestly no nid to announce it, she's rily jst seekin attention
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
if this trend continues
very soon song writting will be a very good profession
that is the way it is supposed to be
unlike before when the artiste is the writer,composer,singer and producer
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by ola12(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
idreezbaba:
froggy cant write his own songs
Rhianna doesn't write her songs eida, it's not dat big a deal
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by tballeyy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
highrise07:
if all his song writers decides to reveal their identities, the list will be damn long. nigga is not creative.....wizzy, baba NLA
not only baba Nla, na Baba kekere

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by olusola200: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Division of labour is allow
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Diso60090(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Two little black holes
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Kelly2713(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
what is she saying

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by IamMokson(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
onatisi:

davido has never hidden the fact that he doesn't write his songs ,almost all his hit songs were bought and he pays good money for them , but this is the first time in nigeria music scene that a star artiste is openly admitting that he buys songs , this will create another good opportunity for song writers , song writers are usually paid rubbish and i mean total rubbish while the singer takes all the fame and bucks , but it seems davido is changing all that and now if you know you are a good song writer and ur songs are good , you know you have a ready market.
the result of what this lady has done will be that davido will hardly lack good hit songs ,because he will always be bombarded with buy requests
There's sense in everybit of what you said!!!

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by enility(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wetin happen self? Attention seekers everywhere, make una kukuma talk say him no dey compose himself now!!! Awon aproko people...... Same shit on his aye banger and lot more....
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Jackson042: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
highrise07:
if all his song writers decides to reveal their identities, the list will be damn long. nigga is not creative.....wizzy, baba NLA

He might not be creative... But...

His ability to take that lyrics & turn it into a hit... that's called talent...

Buying lyrics is not a new thing... it's been done everywhere... Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce... many artists both locally & abroad buy lyrics...

Okay look at Cardi B that sang Bodak Yellow...

They're saying she has a ghost writer..

and when she was asked in an interview, she said "I don't really care what they say. My fans love the song & I'm stacking ma bank".

How do we know that it's Wizkid that actually writes all his songs? What if he has a writer? Just because nobody has accused him of having a writer doesn't mean he writes his songs himself...

There are still people who write their own songs but cannot produce a single hit... Skales for example..

And there are still those who buy lyrics but cannot turn that lyrics into a hit song... not because the writer wrote rubbish.. but the artist doesn't have the skill set..

So it doesn't matter if Davido buys he's lyrics... the main fact is that, he paid good money for it... turned the lyrics into a hit... and he's as well making money from it...

The writer will even be happy self... that his/her hours of thinking wasn't in vain... that's every writer's wish... he can hold his/her head high & say "i wrote that song for davido".... and the writer will be happy to write for him again... but if Davido didn't do good to that lyrics, do you think that the writer will be bold enough to say that he wrote that song for him? Do you think he will reason Davido's matter again?

as for his voice, haters are calling it a frog's voice.. me, i say that's the swag of the whole thing.. even with his cracked voice, the song still sells... and thesame people calling his voice "frog voice", are still the ones jumping up and down like toads in the club once his song comes on...

Davido has good ear for music joor...

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Billa16: 4:59am On Nov 25, 2017
WotzupNG:
frog voice buys songs

Read the below thread to see that he's not all that talented. He's just using money to push himself... buying everything with money. Yet he is claiming to be the best were real talents are.

READ THREAD HERE https://www.nairaland.com/4182452/what-noticed-one-africa-music
You are a real hater... may God forgive you.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by paul4811: 4:59am On Nov 25, 2017
No bad blood please and i don't want any body to come after me i am just airing my opinion Davido can't write his songs and he can't also perform then on life band without hype man and dj i doubt sometimes how nigeria keep rating him with other big act in the country he is ready to buy everything money can for is money
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Billa16: 5:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Jackson042:

He might not be creative... But...

His ability to take that lyrics & turn it into a hit... that's called talent...

Buying lyrics is not a new thing... it's been done everywhere... Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce... many artists both locally & abroad buy lyrics...

Okay look at Cardi B that sang Bodak Yellow...

They're saying she has a ghost writer..

and when she was asked in an interview, she said "I don't really care what they say. My fans love the song & I'm stacking ma bank".

How do we know that it's Wizkid that actually writes all his songs? What if he has a writer? Just because nobody has accused him of having a writer doesn't mean he writes his songs himself...

There are still people who write their own songs but cannot produce a single hit... Skales for example..

And there are still those who buy lyrics but cannot turn that lyrics into a hit song... not because the writer wrote rubbish.. but the artist doesn't have the skill set..

So it doesn't matter if Davido buys he's lyrics... the main fact is that, he paid good money for it... turned the lyrics into a hit... and he's as well making money from it...

The writer will even be happy self... that his/her hours of thinking wasn't in vain... that's every writer's wish... he can hold his/her head high & say "i wrote that song for davido".... and the writer will be happy to write for him again... but if Davido didn't do good to that lyrics, do you think that the writer will be bold enough to say that he wrote that song for him? Do you think he will reason Davido's matter again?

as for his voice, haters are calling it a frog's voice.. me, i say that's the swag of the whole thing.. even with his cracked voice, the song still sells... and thesame people calling his voice "frog voice", are still the ones jumping up and down like toads in the club once his song comes on...

Davido has good ear for music joor...
God bless you baba... you nailed it. So on point
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Roon9(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2017
OldBeer:
LMFAO!
Omo oloriburuku. grin grin grin
See the way I balance to read mojo.
Chai!

grin grin
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Roon9(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2017
AremoOG:

Lol guy i don day find my vaseline o bt i tank God say i read d laxt part..

grin grin our gang
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2017
onatisi:

Lol let me explain something to u.. Davido is just the singer.. The writer of the songs makes more money and are not popular than those who were the singers... Do ur research well and uld notice that for any hit song, the song writer has 70% of the proceeds while the singer has just 30%...lol u think am lying no wahala sha I hope u get what am saying...
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by AremoOG(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Roon9:

grin grin our gang
I just join una ni o..i no fil pay money 4 pussy again..my vaseline day
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Roon9(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2017
AremoOG:

I just join una ni o..i no fil pay money 4 pussy again..my vaseline day

Pussy father! Women Neva c anything

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
IT HAPPENS
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by solocube: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Hello guys.

I think this is one of the most beautiful videos ft Teni https:///9peZ78tQ

Just click to see what am saying.

It's dope..
See.https:///9peZ78tQ to watch

It's amazing…
I love Teni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.