Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (37262 Views)

Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by edgecution(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Muckross1122:
A female Nigerian singer "Teni Entertainer" has taken to her tweeter page to reveal that she personally Wrote Davido's New Song, "LIKE DAT"
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
What do you guys think?

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/i-wrote-davido-new-song-like-that.html

Think about what? It's a normal trend worldwide. All the top Artists use writers.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Ghost writers who refuse to remain in GHOST MODE

Kai she must chop by force grin
lol
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by anibirelawal(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
I bet, most of you dont know this man LIONEL RICHIE. just google what he does best, you will understand how good music are been made.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
idreezbaba:
froggy cant write his own songs
lol
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
There's nothing wrong in engaging the services of song writers. Nothing shameful. Nelly and SIA have written for so many A List artistes...even if they don't loud it, it will be on wiki and the album sleeves, and will be mentioned during interviews and all. And they still get paid. It's never a favour. It's business.
It's just that naija music industry is still evolving. As long as she's a good song writer, she'll be in high demand.

Threebear:
There goes the end of her writing career for any big act.
A wise man once said, a man who can speak many languages is good but a man that can keep shut in many languages is the best.
A word is enough for the wise!
Ask black face how his career turned out and ask runtown.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Unsad(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Even Beyonce has writers
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by paradigmshift(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
the song na nonsense.
davido was struggling..
barely heard a word lmao
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by HiredGames(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Attention seeker undecided

Don't be ignorant.

International superstars rarely write their own songs and they give the supposed writers due credit.

Teni doesn't live by the hypocritical rules we Nigerian carry on our head. Google her. Plus Davido must have consented to the tweet before it was posted.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Amibranki(f): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
annex57:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

You can do Credit Transfer

To Make Money.
GUY WHY
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by elibest360(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm
Who ask you now?
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Attention seeker undecided

Attention seeker ke,bro wipe ur mouth.Listen to Fargin by teni,the song dope no be lie.
There is nothing wrong in song buying.Foreign artiste also buy song and turn it into a hit.What u guys don't understand is dat the probability of LIKE DAT to be a hit if it was drop by teni is low but the will definitely be a hit if it was release by a well known musician like davido.
Fame really do help in making a song to become a HIT Song
Itz ur boi HORLADSTAR awon eyan MAKANAki
# Horladstar cares

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by OlaSammie: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Catalyst4real:
Music isn't Fashion and designing , where the bearer of the clothes joyfully gives credit to the designer.

If at all any of this is real; I've never seen a Top artist boastfully giving credit to an upcoming artist credit for writing his song. Every artist wants to give an impression that each word is a work of their creativity.

I disagree,lot of foreign artistes give credit to their writers....they show their names on Soundcity sef
Recently,I heard that Fuse ODG co-wrote a song a song(maybe more than one sef) with Ed sheeran
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
tafiaa we know, hope you wrote the video also?
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
It's a lie, she didn't wroted anything. See her mouth like cow shiiit
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by IamMokson(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
WotzupNG:
frog voice buys songs

Read the below thread to see that he's not all that talented. He's just using money to push himself... buying everything with money. Yet he is claiming to be the best were real talents are.

READ THREAD HERE https://www.nairaland.com/4182452/what-noticed-one-africa-music
It is called songwriting, not buying of songs. And who says talented artistes don't 'push' themselves with songs written by another. You think sey e easy to record song wey people like. Teni sef na upcoming artiste, ask yourself why she no sing the song herself.
Google 'songwriting'...it is a profession, just so you know. Though songwriting isn't pronounced in Nigeria music industry, that doesn't auto-translate it into song buying. still, you can call it 'buying of songs' if u want, he hasn't committed any crime. it becomes a crime only when the songs are stolen or done without the other person's permission.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
come lets go for one
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
frog voice
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by IamMokson(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
OlaSammie:

I disagree,lot of foreign artistes give credit to their writers....they show their names on Soundcity sef
Recently,I heard that Fuse ODG co-wrote a song a song(maybe more than one sef) with Ed sheeran
Yeah, you are right! There's one song I know of, which was co-written by Fuse ODG, 'Bibia Be Ye Ye'. Artistes can decide to give credit or not to those that wrote songs for/ co-wrote songs with them based on the agreement they made.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by favourbaby: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na female be dat abi she-male?
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Suspect33(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
There goes the end of her writing career for any big act.
A wise man once said, a man who can speak many languages is good but a man that can keep shut in many languages is the best.
A word is enough for the wise!
Ask black face how his career turned out and ask runtown.
why runtown??
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by kabaka1: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
MENTE:

How is she an attention seeker..some of y'all just think typing sh.t makes you sound cool...tenny has been on the grind for quite some time now. cool babe with an amazing voice trying to create a name for herself...

No mind am. anyway shaa u looking cool in dat pic grin grin grin
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by AremoOG(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Roon9:
I gently shifted her pantie to the other side and quickly removed my boxers short.

This routine of sharing the dry line with the ladies in my hostel is so annoying grin grin

Lol guy i don day find my vaseline o bt i tank God say i read d laxt part..

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Lincoln275(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
somebody should help me tell dz lady that the song she wrote for davido sweet just like her face
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by TemmyTee82(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Roon9:
I gently shifted her pantie to the other side and quickly removed my boxers short.

This routine of sharing the dry line with the ladies in my hostel is so annoying grin grin

Looool. Got me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by kingofthejungle(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Davido has never denied using writers, everyone uses writers what's the big deal
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by kelechisblog(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
It's normal nah. Both wizkid and davido dey buy song. Even other musicians
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by eyinjuege: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
I like this girl.
I just discovered her on you tube recently, but ibsaw some skits she posted about 5 years ago as a young girl.
I also saw the video of a recent song she sang- fargin. Interesting..
She also happens to be Niniola's younger sister..
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by MENTE(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jackson042:

But there's still a probability that she wants attention...

you said she's been on the grind for quite some time.. maybe this is her way of shooting her self to lime light...

just few weeks ago, wizkid indirectly accused davido of not writing his songs... and all of a sudden, some just pops up & said she wrote this song...
True that, but i will rather see it as her marketing her craft

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
whaooo
this is great and this is one reason why it will be very difficult for davido to fall
he understands the rudiments of division of labour and he knows where his strengths and weakness are
he knows he cant do it all , like some artistes who wants to do it all and later mess up things
davido has been able to identify people with unique talents in areas he is weak at
he pays them and they get the job done for him ,that is pure business masterclass sense
by so doing he is giving good song writers a good return for their work and talent
it wont be surprising if all song writers now troop to davido to buy their songs
because they know he has a team to make the best out of it.
ride on davido

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.