Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) (35895 Views)

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Desyner:
You must think we are all stupid. How much was the sukuk loan?
So govt didn't have that amount before the useless sukuk loan? Keep the delusion up bro . . . Na your way.

Mechonu

Always ranting

Go and make your findings before spewing thr.....h

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by seunowa(f): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

What a patriotic statement

Keep it up

God bless you

Welcome Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by madridguy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is a good development.

sarrki:
This is marvelous in our eyes

I am very sure Gavelslam,Vedaxcool, Python1 and madridguy have not seen this

Also myndd44 and lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stalwert:

A cownu follower banned vedaxcool for saying fools will follow cownu

Chai am going to miss him oooooo
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Chai am going to miss him oooooo
Hmmmm, they there they deceive unaself

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Hmmmm, they there they deceive unaself

He's a patriot

An elder statesman
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by awodivictor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am glad you said you are a catholic and not a christian. Shebi you count chaplet like those sukuk bearded guys, your pope even entered a mosque and kissed the koran, why wont you support sukkuk, You can gain the whole sukkuk and loss your soul, that is your business. We want development but not at the expense of our freedom or that of our unborn children to serve their God freely. Painfully many nigeria church goers dont even possess half intelligence to sense when their destiny is being mortgaged. When they obtain loan from African Dev Bank or World Bank to construct roads do you see that conspicously written? You are so blind that you can see that there is publcity here to win over folks like you. You know what? I suspect you are Ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
awodivictor:
I am glad you said you are a catholic and not a christian. Shebi you count chaplet like those sukuk bearded guys, your pope even entered a mosque and kissed the koran, why wont you support sukkuk, You can gain the whole sukkuk and loss your soul, that is your business. We want development but not at the expense of our freedom or that of our unborn children to serve their God freely. Painfully many nigeria church goers dont even possess half intelligence to sense when their destiny is being mortgaged. When they obtain loan from African Dev Bank or World Bank to construct roads do you see that conspicously written? You are so blind that you can see that there is publcity here to win over folks like you. You know what? I suspect you are Ibo.

Seek knowledge first

You can see their inscription all over it

Like world bank assisted program

Afdb assisted project and the rest

4 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
nothing can drag me go to the east....that place is full of idiiots....una can stick una christianity up una assses....

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
tsdarkside:

shatap their..!!!...thunda rost ya left yansh their.....while your pastors are busy buying private jets you are accusing people that actualy are doing something....

no wonder east never develope....who wan be around people like una....??...... angry angry angry angry......nonesense.... angry angry angry
Who collect your bread

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Who collect your bread

you talk only nonesense....muslims dont want you....get it...??....

you people are not worth it to be converted to islam...una are nothing special.......tufiakwa...
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by darfay: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
tsdarkside:

very annoying people...who wan convert them to islam...?...they will be very bad muslims anyways...why even bother.....

I will be a bad Muslim like WTF try me u think I won't be willing to bomb like brainwashed Isis or I can't organize a jihad
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
na the same christians that will let a child die on the street because they call the poor child obanje....sotttey na oyibo female come from europe to feed the poor child....

easterners are shameless..... angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:

But you are already doing that bit.ch

Young man just pray

Myndd44 didn't see that
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:

I will be a bad Muslim like WTF try me u think I won't be willing to bomb like brainwashed Isis or I can't organize a jihad

shattap....you will only blow your own sef up anyways before leaving your house...who needs you...?...

good for nothings....talking rubbish day and night.....
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by darfay: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
tsdarkside:

shattap....you will only blow your own sef up anyways before leaving your house...who needs you...?...

good for nothings....talking rubbish day and night.....

OK I will nak my head on the floor 7* daily are you happy now

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

This is a faceless monicker

Yet attacking a lady like this

Shows lack of tolerance for other peoples opinion

am sorry i lost my temper.... angry...but this guys are just too annoying..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by darfay: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
tsdarkside:
na the same christians that will let a child die on the street because they call the poor child obanje....sotttey na oyibo female come from europe to feed the poor child....

easterners are shameless..... angry angry angry angry

Salahudeen YUSUF my Yoruba Muslim brother

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:

OK I will nak my head on the floor 7* daily are you happy now

do us a favour and go kill yourself already.....
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
tsdarkside:

am sorry i lost my temper.... angry...but this guys are just too annoying..... angry angry angry angry

Baba hammer them well a

Codedly

They are smart

They want you to say harsh words then call in myndd44
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:

Salahudeen YUSUF my Yoruba Muslim brother

Let me educate you for the up tenth time

We are omoluabi

Also do you know we have fake Igbos Jews?

Igbos occultist ?

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Baba hammer them well a

Codedly

They are smart

They want you to say harsh words then call in myndd44

somebody is building their streets and they are still complaining....make them go ask their pastors to build their streets for them....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by awodivictor(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Seek knowledge first

You can see their inscription all over it

Like world bank assisted program

Afdb assisted project and the rest

By the way arent we a secular state anymore, why borrow from Islamic finance?
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
awodivictor:

By the way arent we a secular state anymore, why borrow from Islamic finance?

go borrow from christian bank then...as if they would give you anything as greedy as they are......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.