Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) (35889 Views)

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by efighter: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
awodivictor:
I am glad you said you are a catholic and not a christian. Shebi you count chaplet like those sukuk bearded guys, your pope even entered a mosque and kissed the koran, why wont you support sukkuk, You can gain the whole sukkuk and loss your soul, that is your business. We want development but not at the expense of our freedom or that of our unborn children to serve their God freely. Painfully many nigeria church goers dont even possess half intelligence to sense when their destiny is being mortgaged. When they obtain loan from African Dev Bank or World Bank to construct roads do you see that conspicously written? You are so blind that you can see that there is publcity here to win over folks like you. You know what? I suspect you are Ibo.

I am surprised that someone with such a low I.Q. can read, write and even use computer.

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by potent5(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beware of the Greek gift.

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
i dont think anybody can force an igbo to become muslim....its practicaly impossible.....look how stubborn they are.....

i dont understand the noise some of them are making.....

i think its their pastors that is telling them lies of islamization agenda....
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by potent5(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HIS ISLAMIZATION OF SOUTHERN (ESPECIALLY S.E) NIGERIA

On getting to Benin bypass on our way to Enugu from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the bad spot there has not been repaired so we followed a diversion that got us to Benin Auchi expressway and back to the bypass. Before we got back to bypass, I saw a big signage beside the road and on it was written Sukuk. I knew I had had that word but I couldn’t remember again what it meant. Anyway, the safety of my lovely babes in the and as well as myself was more important than thinking what Sukuk meant thus I concentrated on my driving and never continued the soliloquy.

Shortly after Nkpor, I saw that contractors were fully on ground “burying” money on the ground to make the roads user friendly. Well, praising PMB by me was no longer news to my wife so no need to sing a new praise. But when we entered our beloved Enugu State, a section of the road, I think from Umumba or even before to 9th Miles had been fully tarred. My joy new no bound as I was driving on the bad side and was “doing Christmas” for my eyes watching the other side of the road. About five or ten minutes after the reconstruction point started, I saw another big signage, it was written Sukuk. And after every few kilometers, you will see Sukuk. That was when I remembered it was the “Islamic Bond” all lovers of development supported but not the ANTI-Christ Christians. I remembered how CAN would have stopped us from benefitting from the proceeds from Sukuk Bond as they ignorantly or deceitfully fought against FG issuing the Bond. PMB, our Leader, our Dad, and our Friend thank you. May Allah abundantly bless you. I am a convinced Christian, a practicing Catholic and I am FULLY in support of this Bond. If this is what islamization is all about, Leader, please continue. You think out of the box. Even when we are broke, your Team thought of this wonderful option and now we are seeing the result. Please don’t mind our intolerant brothers-CAN and others. They are ignorant or mischievous. And the Investors in Sukuk Bond, make God bless una! Ndi Igbo will never forget una, for borrowing FG money to reconstruct our roads.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo

Beware of the Greek gift, Op.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

On getting to Benin bypass on our way to Enugu from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the bad spot there has not been repaired so we followed a diversion that got us to Benin Auchi expressway and back to the bypass. Before we got back to bypass, I saw a big signage beside the road and on it was written Sukuk. I knew I had had that word but I couldn’t remember again what it meant. Anyway, the safety of my lovely babes in the and as well as myself was more important than thinking what Sukuk meant thus I concentrated on my driving and never continued the soliloquy.

Shortly after Nkpor, I saw that contractors were fully on ground “burying” money on the ground to make the roads user friendly. Well, praising PMB by me was no longer news to my wife so no need to sing a new praise. But when we entered our beloved Enugu State, a section of the road, I think from Umumba or even before to 9th Miles had been fully tarred. My joy new no bound as I was driving on the bad side and was “doing Christmas” for my eyes watching the other side of the road. About five or ten minutes after the reconstruction point started, I saw another big signage, it was written Sukuk. And after every few kilometers, you will see Sukuk. That was when I remembered it was the “Islamic Bond” all lovers of development supported but not the ANTI-Christ Christians. I remembered how CAN would have stopped us from benefitting from the proceeds from Sukuk Bond as they ignorantly or deceitfully fought against FG issuing the Bond. PMB, our Leader, our Dad, and our Friend thank you. May Allah abundantly bless you. I am a convinced Christian, a practicing Catholic and I am FULLY in support of this Bond. If this is what islamization is all about, Leader, please continue. You think out of the box. Even when we are broke, your Team thought of this wonderful option and now we are seeing the result. Please don’t mind our intolerant brothers-CAN and others. They are ignorant or mischievous. And the Investors in Sukuk Bond, make God bless una! Ndi Igbo will never forget una, for borrowing FG money to reconstruct our roads.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo

Stop forcing achievements on buhari It's obvious that u don't live in the SE. The road ur mentioned are federal roads, Enugu - Onitsha express road and FG have been patching that road for the past 15 years. They are still patching it again and again every year.

Every geopolitical zone got around 16 billion naira for road project. Every other region got Dualization, Flyovers, and reconstruction and construction of new roads.

The SE got only rehabilitation, Glorified Patching of roads.

Keep deceiving ur self

4 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Stop forcing achievements on buhari It's obvious that u don't live in the SE. The road ur mentioned are federal roads, Enugu - Onitsha express road and FG have been patching that road for the past 15 years. They are still patching it again and again every year.

Every geopolitical zone got around 16 billion naira for road project. Every other region got Dualization, Flyovers, and reconstruction and construction of new roads.

The SE got only rehabilitation, Glorified Patching of roads.

Keep deceiving ur self

ahaaaa....now we got you...shebi una said fee dee fee was doing something.....

just say you dont like muslims and stop lying to us about islamization nonesense.....nobody want you to become muslims....

even as christians you are still hypocrites....many of you still go to juju priests.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by wtfcoded: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
This op was fed with kuli kuli n kunu instead of breast milk.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by kitaatita: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ejanla07:
sarrki which road is this.

why d lies.

zombie why d lies

I am from Enugu and I bear witness that it is not a lie. This is the first time since 1999 that quality work is being done on the Enugu end of the Enugu - Onitsha Expressway

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by walexbiz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
awodivictor:

By the way arent we a secular state anymore, why borrow from Islamic finance?

Let start by making Wednesday and Thursday weekend and then cancel all those Eid maolud, Eid Mubarak, Christmas and Easter hHoliday then we can then start talking of secularism.
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by GoodGovernance: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Confirmation of Absolute Dementia in this system

Meaning of Dementia:

''the usually progressive deterioration of intellectual functions such as memory that can occur while other brain functions such as those controlling movement and the senses are retained''

'' a broad category of brain diseases that cause a long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember, that is great enough to affect a person's daily functioning.''

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Meaning of Dementia:

''the usually progressive deterioration of intellectual functions such as memory that can occur while other brain functions such as those controlling movement and the senses are retained''

'' a broad category of brain diseases that cause a long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember, that is great enough to affect a person's daily functioning.''

grin grin

Thanks bro
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
kitaatita:

I am from Enugu and I bear witness that it is not a lie. This is the first time since 1999 that quality work is being done on the Enugu end of the Enugu - Onitsha Expressway

God bless you sire
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
CAN can of worm you see what Sukuk is doing in the life of man which has nothing to do with religion rather for the joy of humanity and progress. We knew how much Europe America Australia have been making good use of Sukuk to finance develop their projects without any problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by OreMI22: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria

Sai #BabaAtiku !

#ChangeThe FakeChange in 2019!
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by GoodGovernance: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigeria

Sai #BabaAtiku !

#ChangeThe FakeChange in 2019!

Dementia ?you too?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by MikeBetty(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
To Hell With Your Assertion, Why Dont He Use The Money Accruing From Oil To Do It? Who Cares Where The Money Come From? You Are Truely A Zomebie. If He Like Let Him Source The Money From Abysse To Construct The Road. As A Hypocrite You Are, What Happens To The Tax Paid To Federation Account By Nigerian Brewries? Was It Shared To Christians Alone? Even Though Northerners Provokes Christains By Destroying Beers. If The Northern Muslims Does not Reject Tax Money From Beer, Why Will Southeast Or Christains Reject Sukuk Loan They Will Contribute To Pay Back? Zombie Is Always A Zombie. Over And Out

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
MikeBetty:
To Hell With Your Assertion, Why Dont He Use The Money Accruing From Oil To Do It? Who Cares Where The Money Come From? You Are Truely A Zomebie. If He Like Let Him Source The Money From Abysse To Construct The Road. As A Hypocrite You Are, What Happens To The Tax Paid To Federation Account By Nigerian Brewries? Was It Shared To Christians Alone? Even Though Northerners Provokes Christains By Destroying Beers. If The Northern Muslims Does not Reject Tax Money From Beer, Why Will Southeast Or Christains Reject Sukuk Loan They Will Contribute To Pay Back? Zombie Is Always A Zombie. Over And Out

With NDA bombings at the early stage of his administration he gat to look elsewhere
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Oponel1962: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
[i][/i] They xtians are interested in private jets and tithe collection.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo[/quote]
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Ejanla07: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
kitaatita:

coming from a well known apc zombie. i ll pass
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Khaliyah(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
I had to do some finding and behold this Ida our handsome and troublesome sarrki . The guy try fine sha

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by bigpicture001: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Chukwuemeka Ojielo
...the op is on a journey of no retutn...does it mean that roads only in the south east and south south which are all rehabilitated roads instead of reconstructed road should be signpost sukuk?...what is wrong in reconstruction of roads in these region with federal govt money..eeh? my buhari praise..wel,i dont blame u,only your wife whom.you are even more informed than and who is almost obligated to concur to your level of knowledge...Mr christian. you don't see any systematic phycological manipulation of your brain towards islam?..y should a president play the religion card..who is the preside governing..? only his family..have never seen a leader with good intentions who is bent on.implementing his ideas against his governed..and is therefore impeached?..buhari is leading a nation with people in it and not an empty space..qif they say they like something, grant them to the best of your ability and if they say they don't want,,them.leave the policy out of consideration even if it's the brightest idea..do u think if there is anything like a christian loan or Bond and the northerners kicked against it nd Jonathan went ahead to get it and used it to fund projects for them yest displaying it to thier face for acceptance..do u think the post or the project would escape vandalism...please mr wonder wonder of buhari..kip stories like this to your listening wife,cuz u didn't pay our skl feez...mumu
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Khaliyah:
I had to do some finding and behold this Ida our handsome and troublesome sarrki . The guy try fine sha

Lol

Thanks bro

People that know me physically will tell you say no be small

Especially ladies

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by MikeBetty(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

With NDA bombings at the early stage of his administration he gat to look elsewhere
Whereever He Sourced The Loan, Nigeria Must Pay Back. Abi Sukusuku Dash Naija/southeast Money?
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Chukwuemeka Ojielo
my friend inability to ask question go harm you one day. the annual rehabilitation work being done by Obiano for our sons and daughters that will come back for Xmas is now the work of sukuk bond. Ask question first b4 you jump into conclusion that will destroy your write-up

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by bigpicture001: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
tsdarkside:

ahaaaa....now we got you...shebi una said fee dee fee was doing something.....

just say you dont like muslims and stop lying to us about islamization nonesense.....nobody want you to become muslims....

even as christians you are still hypocrites....many of you still go to juju priests.....
...pdp was tarring that road with a standard of a " super highway" that they did from.the bridge head axis....plz mr man..travel b4 u talk.nairaland is not everything about nigeria..if you must know..buhari led APC ordered the stoppage of work on that beautiful and very wide road..nd then resorted to media propaganda with its chief ethnicised minister ; fashola..patchin the road every now and again..didnt U wonder that fashola complained abt south east and south west roads being the worst in the country in November ; just this week, but said they will all b fixed b4 the festive travel season..lol..he must be a magician or mayb he meant they will b patched....story for the God..treat nigerians equally ir let the marginalised go their way.simple
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Chukwuemeka Ojielo
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
oyb:

talk is cheap. same people from the east who wail everyday about marginliazation
gerrout of here does it mean you can't survive without these ppl... Take your sukuk money to ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
dirtydiva:
my friend inability to ask question go harm you one day. the annual rehabilitation work being done by Obiano for our sons and daughters that will come back for Xmas is now the work of sukuk bond. Ask question first b4 you jump into conclusion that will destroy your write-up
obiano in enugu state even up to 9th mile-udi flyover, tell us another lie abeg, the same place i pass on my way to work always

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJACOW:
gerrout of here does it mean you can't survive without these ppl... Take your sukuk money to ogbomosho

what do the ibos want? no one knows.
they say they are the japan of africa, then they say they are marginalized.
they say others are slaves , then they complain that they lose out

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Islam wants to take over by force

But God is on the throne
has Islam Taken Over Uk, Are There No Islamic Banks In Uk?

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Awon oloribu..... Ariwo won lo de peju, won fe islamize Nigeria. Aiye yin bi guguru....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore / Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.