Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) (35885 Views)

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by secretsuccess: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HIS ISLAMIZATION OF SOUTHERN (ESPECIALLY S.E) NIGERIA

On getting to Benin bypass on our way to Enugu from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the bad spot there has not been repaired so we followed a diversion that got us to Benin Auchi expressway and back to the bypass. Before we got back to bypass, I saw a big signage beside the road and on it was written Sukuk. I knew I had had that word but I couldn’t remember again what it meant. Anyway, the safety of my lovely babes in the and as well as myself was more important than thinking what Sukuk meant thus I concentrated on my driving and never continued the soliloquy.

Shortly after Nkpor, I saw that contractors were fully on ground “burying” money on the ground to make the roads user friendly. Well, praising PMB by me was no longer news to my wife so no need to sing a new praise. But when we entered our beloved Enugu State, a section of the road, I think from Umumba or even before to 9th Miles had been fully tarred. My joy new no bound as I was driving on the bad side and was “doing Christmas” for my eyes watching the other side of the road. About five or ten minutes after the reconstruction point started, I saw another big signage, it was written Sukuk. And after every few kilometers, you will see Sukuk. That was when I remembered it was the “Islamic Bond” all lovers of development supported but not the ANTI-Christ Christians. I remembered how CAN would have stopped us from benefitting from the proceeds from Sukuk Bond as they ignorantly or deceitfully fought against FG issuing the Bond. PMB, our Leader, our Dad, and our Friend thank you. May Allah abundantly bless you. I am a convinced Christian, a practicing Catholic and I am FULLY in support of this Bond. If this is what islamization is all about, Leader, please continue. You think out of the box. Even when we are broke, your Team thought of this wonderful option and now we are seeing the result. Please don’t mind our intolerant brothers-CAN and others. They are ignorant or mischievous. And the Investors in Sukuk Bond, make God bless una! Ndi Igbo will never forget una, for borrowing FG money to reconstruct our roads.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo

Well sha.. A friend of mine told me something.... He said that why Muslim didn't want to fight to get power in South East was because they didn't need to fight... All you need to do is woe south east with money
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
U see since the so called CAN... pastors are busy buying private jet and expensive cars the Muslim are try to win the few Christian wit good tinz
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
SUKUK kor, embezzled money ni embarassed
Only a fool will believe on what this government tell us embarassed
Lies everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Islam wants to take over by force

But God is on the throne

you and those of like mind are free to

1) reject the road

2) instead of gathering everyday seeling your souls and your futures to collect N1000 for 1 million man march protests, you can actually show some principles for once and come out to protest the construction of "islamic" roads in your zone

3) you can also feel free to boycott the road and not use it.

4) you can use the road the pastors built for you with all the tithes they collect....or you can ask for a ride in their jets

4 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by shallysgirl: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin
darfay:
Sarrki the mallam die die die
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Michaelpresh(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
What should I comment??
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by shallysgirl: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rabbish
secretsuccess:

Well sha.. A friend of mine told me something.... He said that why Muslim didn't want to fight to get power in South East was because they didn't need to fight... All you need to do is woe south east with money
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by mrdipye(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is it only me that havent heard of this skuki
or is it called sukuku

somebody brief me what it is pls.
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
If this development is part of Islamization of Nigeria then FG have my support 100%
God bless PMB
SHAME ON U CAN (bunch of 10% collectors)
Sai Baba Buhari
Sai Sukuk!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by favourbaby: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
SillyMods:
PMB will win and win very big in 2019.
I AM VERY CONFIDENT OF THAT.
No amount of noise-making can stop him.

You can say that again of our daddy!
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Proudmuslim(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is Islamisation of igboland
#igbokwenu #ipob #ndigbo
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by GoodGovernance: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Religion,the opium of the masses.

The more reason why the rich will get richer,while the poor would continue to wallow in poverty and religious hypnotism.

The rich and the wise,(Christians and Muslims,pagans,atheist,etc) have invested in a sukuk bond that would increase their wealth and bring development to the people,but the poor are being manipulated with religion,to reject progress. undecided

Even in countries that brought Christianity to Africa,like UK,their citizens are investing in Sukuk and depositing their money in the Islamic Bank of Britain,no body is talking about Islamisation. undecided

Whereas there is nothing religious and compulsory about investing in Sukuk,an investment bond which name was a mere derivative of its origin,just like many latin and french nomenclatures we use(Christians ,Muslims,pagans,atheists)on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

On getting to Benin bypass on our way to Enugu from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the bad spot there has not been repaired so we followed a diversion that got us to Benin Auchi expressway and back to the bypass. Before we got back to bypass, I saw a big signage beside the road and on it was written Sukuk. I knew I had had that word but I couldn’t remember again what it meant. Anyway, the safety of my lovely babes in the and as well as myself was more important than thinking what Sukuk meant thus I concentrated on my driving and never continued the soliloquy.

Shortly after Nkpor, I saw that contractors were fully on ground “burying” money on the ground to make the roads user friendly. Well, praising PMB by me was no longer news to my wife so no need to sing a new praise. But when we entered our beloved Enugu State, a section of the road, I think from Umumba or even before to 9th Miles had been fully tarred. My joy new no bound as I was driving on the bad side and was “doing Christmas” for my eyes watching the other side of the road. About five or ten minutes after the reconstruction point started, I saw another big signage, it was written Sukuk. And after every few kilometers, you will see Sukuk. That was when I remembered it was the “Islamic Bond” all lovers of development supported but not the ANTI-Christ Christians. I remembered how CAN would have stopped us from benefitting from the proceeds from Sukuk Bond as they ignorantly or deceitfully fought against FG issuing the Bond. PMB, our Leader, our Dad, and our Friend thank you. May Allah abundantly bless you. I am a convinced Christian, a practicing Catholic and I am FULLY in support of this Bond. If this is what islamization is all about, Leader, please continue. You think out of the box. Even when we are broke, your Team thought of this wonderful option and now we are seeing the result. Please don’t mind our intolerant brothers-CAN and others. They are ignorant or mischievous. And the Investors in Sukuk Bond, make God bless una! Ndi Igbo will never forget una, for borrowing FG money to reconstruct our roads.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo
People who ply that road often should confirm for us. I'm not from the east,bit I guess there are much more roads that need attention around there. If this is true,good development then.
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by d33types: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sarki why're you trying too hard , you zombie?
Where in the world do they put the fiancers name in bold like this?

Do they put world bank loan on roads financed by the imf?is sukuk the name of the contractor?

Pmb is trying too hard for 2019 and he'll fail.
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by remigiusizunna(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
thats a big lie, no construction is ongoing there.... I'm currently in Abuja and i went through that road on monday from Enugu .
This sarrki is a clown for posting trash here just for the sake of propaganda
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
the money they generate from east is enough to turn Igbo land to Dubai or Hong Kong, so they should keep their useless sukuk money, Islamizing of east in progress

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by d33types: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
awodivictor:
I am glad you said you are a catholic and not a christian. Shebi you count chaplet like those sukuk bearded guys, your pope even entered a mosque and kissed the koran, why wont you support sukkuk, You can gain the whole sukkuk and loss your soul, that is your business. We want development but not at the expense of our freedom or that of our unborn children to serve their God freely. Painfully many nigeria church goers dont even possess half intelligence to sense when their destiny is being mortgaged. When they obtain loan from African Dev Bank or World Bank to construct roads do you see that conspicously written? You are so blind that you can see that there is publcity here to win over folks like you. You know what? I suspect you are Ibo.
.I love this
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
The govt doesnt have any reason to use some dubious Islamic fund to build anything in the south because if not for FG bad governance the south has enougj wealth to take care of itself ...For your infomation Sunni muslims believe they can lay claim to anything built by sukkuk funds so this road is at best a greek gift
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
awodivictor:
I am glad you said you are a catholic and not a christian. Shebi you count chaplet like those sukuk bearded guys, your pope even entered a mosque and kissed the koran, why wont you support sukkuk, You can gain the whole sukkuk and loss your soul, that is your business. We want development but not at the expense of our freedom or that of our unborn children to serve their God freely. Painfully many nigeria church goers dont even possess half intelligence to sense when their destiny is being mortgaged. When they obtain loan from African Dev Bank or World Bank to construct roads do you see that conspicously written? You are so blind that you can see that there is publcity here to win over folks like you. You know what? I suspect you are Ibo.

Many people dont know that Sunni Muslims lay claim to anything built with Sukkuk funds ...Ask yourself why Buhari chose to use world bank funds to develope the north east instead of the devilish sukkuk
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by oscarline2002: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Chukwuemeka Ojielo

The So called sukkuk bond is how much that this country cannot provide? Is it 100billion that Nigeria does not have to finance its infrastructure but we can share monthly allocation from FAAC of over 500billion and someone will say we collected Sukkuk loan to fund our deteriorating infrastructure. God punish Satan! What about Paris club money they shared to state governors without probity and accountability? Can we not use that to fund liabilities on ground rather than giving it to governors for their personal agrandishment without paying civil servants. Is world bank and IMF not there to take loan as usual? APC with religious propaganda!
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
abeg let CAN use of of the contested tithe money to build roads
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJACOW:
the money they generate from east is enough to turn Igbo land to Dubai or Hong Kong, so they should keep their useless sukuk money, Islamizing of east in progress

talk is cheap. same people from the east who wail everyday about marginliazation

3 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by efighter: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Islam wants to take over by force

But God is on the throne

And Islam is from whom?
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by back2sender: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Those people in support of an Islamic loan
Your pastors are busying and competing with each on who owns the Biggest private jet and church auditorium.

Gods bless Islam and shame on we Christians
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Academicwizman(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
I had wanted to write on this Sukuk bond but just too busy these days. I see Sukuk bond as a brilliant strategy by the Federal Government of Nigeria to make the country indivisible. I do not have any objection to that, that is what serious and purposeful government should do. You will notice in recent time that the northern youths and some prominent adults have begun to question why they do not allow the South East to secede because they view South East as not being 'too important economically to the Nigeria common purse'. This, I suspect, also culminated into the ultimatum given to the Igbos in the north 'because they do not really see what is at stake for their interest in the East'. Practically, the Igbo have brighter chance to secede than the South-South and South-West. The two zones will never be allowed to go. This is not because of the seeming effontery shown by the Igbos to secede but it is purely because of economic interest. Nobody can try what Kanu tried in Igboland in the Southwest - not even the Igbos if Southwest is their indigenous land in the present-day Nigeria without serious consequences. I think the Yoruba think-than understand this and have resolved go the 'Catalonia's way'.
Lagos is being called 'no man's land 'because of the real and perceived contribution of many tribes to its 'construction'. Just like the Igbos are saying their investments contributed to the building of Lagos and thus, 'a no man's land'. The Hausas also have the premonitions that proceeds from their groundnut pyramid were used in building Lagos. The Hausa are not just going about boasting about it but many of them have that firm belief. Conclusively, both Igbos and Hausa feel that they have stake in building Lagos and will never want to let it go.
To cut short the long story, I suspect that the Sukuk bond loan will be used to do a lot of work in the East raising the stake of other Nigerians (particularly the Hausa/Fulani) who feel indifferent about the South-East breakaway attempt . Thereafter, the Hausa-Fulanis particularly will feel they have a stake in the East, and the East will thereafter also become 'A NO MAN'S LAND'.
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Ojiofor: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
If Sharia or Koran Bond build my road I won't mind.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Chukwuemeka Ojielo

Yoruba Muslims should be profoundly thanked for this.�
Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by biacan(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Confirmation of Absolute Dementia in this system
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.