Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates (2626 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by ORAGBON(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am dating a man who is over fifty years old. I love him and he loves me. He is married but his wife is abroad with his family. If he asks me to marry him,I wont mind . He treats me well. In fact better than young men of my age whom I have dated. Many will criticize my choice but it didn’t start out like this. I was once in love with a boy my age,he broke my heart and I almost committed suicide. Ever since,I have taken to liking older men whom I find better lovers,more giving and considerate.
My name is Tina and am 23years old. I got into my first relationship at the age of 16, while Mikel was 17years, a year older than me. It all started like play and before I knew it, I was head over heels in love with Mike. Everything about him excited me, from his looks, to his name, family. My life was all revolving around this young boy. If am happy, friends, family knew because he was around me. When am sad they knew he probably not happy with me.
I day dream of myself being his wife. Infact, I see me many times making his food as his wife. I thought nothing could separate us except death and i ready to die for him,I mean it, I was ready to take my life if anybody tried to stop me.when mikel is sick, I become sick. I even steal my parent money to satisfy him when he need something and could not afford it. It was that bad.
But God prevented me from taking my life few weeks after he started misbehaving. That was after he disflowered me. Prior to that time. I read on the internet how a young lady took her life because her boy friend dumped her. One of the many comments stuck and that was my saving grace after hell was let loosed.
To cut long story short he dumped me. After I had given him all I had,my life,my time,my virginity!
I swore never to have anything to do with my age mate. I began to see that younger men are immature, selfish…. As fate would have, all those around me after that incident where adults. I mean it was older uncles, neighbors, family friend, I was always in the midst.the took care of me, and over pampered me. I lacked nothing as before I could open my mouth for anything I got. I saw them as angel sent from above.
Currently, am a university graduate. am dating a 51 years old after I broke up with a 54 years old I just discovered was married but lied to me he was single.
Now my friends are pressuring me, teasing me that am dating men old enough to be my father.
Emma, loves me and treats me like a princess and I sincerely love him.
Please ma, is there anything wrong in dating a much older man? Besides, am ready to settle down as his wife cos no one treats me the way he does.

Tina

Mende, Lagos

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
There's nothing wrong in dating older men

I prefer older men too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
i will be following this thread closely. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
op we want real story not ur cooked up story from ur blog

1 Like

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I prefer older men too
there is nothing wrong in dating older women.

I prefer older women too

2 Likes

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I prefer older men too
Thank you sis they are more mature and they spend more and they don't last long

1 Like

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by dollyjoy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Loolz. Funny.
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Blackhawk01: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I prefer older men too

You're not alone. But not Op's kinda old sha oooooo, that one na my papa mate. lipsrsealed
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You're not alone. But not Op's kinda old sha oooooo, that one na my papa mate. lipsrsealed

Not too old like up to 55 or even 50
Those older men are down to earth mehn!
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

Who told you they don't last long cheesy
Stay there
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
dingbang:
there is nothing wrong in dating older women.

I prefer older women too

If that's your choice...then it's fine
I find men of my age unattractive

You are a man so you won't understand when a female says she prefers older men

But we know Nigerian men prefer older foreign women
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Blackhawk01: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not too old like up to 55 or even 50
Those older men are down to earth mehn!

You're right, not all of them tho.
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Who told you they don't last long cheesy
Stay there
cheesy sis 90% of them don't last long and they spend much and treat you like a Queen
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You're right, not all of them tho.

Yeah
There are those that are immature but can't be compared to a guy within your age bracket
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
cheesy sis 90% of them don't last long and they spend much and treat you like a Queen
cheesy

Not so biacan
We all have our own sexual preferences and i respect that cheesy
In my own opinion...I think they know which sensitive body parts to touch...they know more in bed...they are more experienced...You never jam cheesy

Of course they gotta spend nah...they are very generous like they aren't stingy...they sure know how to take care of a woman
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
cheesy

Not so biacan
We all have our own sexual preferences and i respect that cheesy
In my own opinion...I think they know which sensitive body parts to touch...they know more in bed...they are more experienced...You never jam cheesy

Of course they gotta spend nah...they are very generous like they aren't stingy...they sure know how to take care of a woman
You know that awkward moment when he gives me money and I be like daddddy you're so sweet and he carries me up..... yes they are not stingy unlike some broke dudes here...... I tell you they a
very mature they don't react to things quick .......most of them are slow to anger
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
You know that awkward moment when he gives me money and I be like daddddy you're so sweet and he carries me up..... yes they are not stingy unlike some broke dudes here...... I tell you they a
very mature they don't react to things quick .......most of them are slow to anger

They are less aggressive
Part of the reasons i like them
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

They are less aggressive Part of the reasons i like them
Yes because they know more about life
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
This one must have slept with all old men in her village. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
bros when will u acquire sense
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
This one must have slept with all old men in her village. Shame!
Nofavors shame on you Bianca said shame on you.......kiss the truth
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Nofavors shame on you Bianca said shame on you.......kiss the truth
ok olobo town council
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I prefer older men too
This dude.....Time never reach 2 use ur main
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Yes because they know more about life

Not like all this small small boys
The only thing they know is how to sag their trousers,club,visit brothels,party hard and have multiple side chics...Don't have that kinda time
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not like all this small small boys
The only thing they know is how to sag their trousers,club,visit brothels,party hard and have multiple side chics...Don't have that kinda time
True talk sis which 90% of nairaland dude's are guilty of
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

This dude.....Time never reach 2 use ur main

Mtschewww
I won't even answer you

Thank God there are people here that have seen me offline
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Mtschewww
I won't even answer you

Thank God there are people here that have seen me offline
okay bro
am sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
True talk sis which 90% of nairaland dude's are guilty of

Don't mind them
Those ones that can't ever accept the truth
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

okay bro
am sorry bro

This deeper life girl leave me alone
I don't have your time
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't mind them Those ones that can't ever accept the truth
Broke ass dude's
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

This deeper life girl leave me alone
I don't have your time
are u kidding me
how did u know my church
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

This deeper life girl leave me alone I don't have your time
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused About This Married Lady / When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) / She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.