Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (3236 Views)

I Envy Wayward Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Marshalxv(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

There's a link for that not here. Go to business section and see a whole thread dedicated to that. You could get banned here for spamming, meanwhile....

Here

B919ETTWCWZEAE-4086540 O 1.5

B934ETTRQZPPAQ-4086540 Straight wins

Restake smiley

the straight win didn't show bro
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Marshalxv:

the straight win didn't show bro

It's showing. Try it again
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Amarabae(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
2) amarabae - she's an accomplished woman. A good wife, mother and ambassador of her family. Pretty and enterprising too.

for me, i doubt i can make a good husband/father. I act cowardly, childishly and in a pessimistic manner.
thank u.
But you need a change of mindset.
Let it not be that you are doing this self condemnation for fun.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Lalas247(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Red beans u wey get money pass anything lol continue God dey look u

Stop fooling these Gullible folks Biko grin
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by ogorwyne(f): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
4) ogorwyne - a good role model to younger ones. She's decent, modest and not morally corrupt. Her contributions to posts explicitly depicts that she's not influenced by the obscenity common in the contemporary world.

Here i am, with my mind (often thinking of intimacy) and body (done mouthaction before) corrupt.
Thanks for those kind words. smiley

And stop being so hard on yourself. Tough times don't last forever. Be patient and Work towards a goal, life is gonna get better. Cheers.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by makydebbie(f): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

He's whinning and you're tripping. Smh angry
He isn't whinning, he said the truth.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by bitchhoney(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
ogorwyne:

Thanks for those kind words. smiley

And stop being so hard on yourself. Tough times don't last forever. Be patient and Work towards a goal, life is gonna get better. Cheers.

See fine person. U no go escape my advances
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn. grin

You'll make a good writer tho.
Rhema smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
This OP you’re beginning to irritate me with your antics. Like WTF is wrong with you?? All you do is complain and moan and bitch about how life is tough not forgetting that it’s all of us that are in this race and things aren’t necessarily smooth for us all. You think that by complaining and whining and bitching about everything, things would get better? All the time you use to open these foolish threads, you could have done something useful for yourself. Why don’t you learn a skill, learn programming, develop yourself, start a small business that won’t need much capital and work hard to make it grow, just do anything!!! Are you trying to elicit pity from us?? Nothing good ever comes easy, if you want to live the good life, you have to sweat for it. And let me tell you, everyone has their own battles and demons they’re dealing with. Nothing is ever rosy at every point in time. I also have shît that I’m currently going through but when I begin to give in to self pity(like you constantly do), I do a reality check and reflect back on the little that I’ve achieved and I count my blessings. In your state of misery, I can tell you that they’re still a lot of people that would wish to be in your shoes rather than the situation they are in themselves. But, they still hang on to hope and try to salvage their situation.
You’ve mentioned previously that you’re a graduate, don’t you think that’s at least something good to your name?
And don’t ever compare yourself to anyone. That’s something I’ve been trying to stop because honestly I’ve come to realize that I’m my own self, everyone cannot run this life race at the same pace. What matters is that we’d all get to the finish line eventually. Comparing your life to others has a way of eroding your self esteem. Plus, you don’t even know what they might be dealing with. Just because everything seems rosy doesn’t mean it is. Don’t ever wish for anyone’s life. Just be grateful for yours and try to make the best out of it.
And just know the greater the obstacle, the greater your breakthrough will be.
So just be a man and try to be more optimistic.

Cc frustratedRat

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Raintaker(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Things never get easier, we only get stronger.

Everyone is going through one shi..t or the other, life is not a bed of roses.

Op you said you are a teacher, you can add private coachings to your teaching job.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
skillful01:
The comment before mine is a good one.

okay

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by ProfessorD(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
8 ) professorD - a body builder whose 6 packs will surely draw admirers. Not forgetting gwekzy as well. What i like mainly about a nice physique is that it has health benefits. They can surely carry blocks and not break down.

Here i am, like a sickler. due to poor health,ordinary wrong sleeping position can break me down.

What is wrong sir?
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wait first, is that you on your picture profile??!
ProfessorD:

What is wrong sir?
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Frustratedrat, kilo shele gangan... What exactly is ya problem?
emm.. The country and the one i created for myself

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Ranchhoddas: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2017
frustratedrat:
6) khiaa - an opportuned woman who happens to be in the land of dreams (america). Not forgetting ibkayee who is in UK where pounds (the highest currency) is used.

Here i am, in a slum where everywhere is a likely wrestling ground/refuse dump. The only hope i will have to travel abroad will be through raffle draw. (30k for passport nor be beaans)
Hahahaha...

Dem don stop visa lottery bros...

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2017
KardinalZik:
Op is high on diesel.
lol.. Nah. I'm actually high on facts

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2017
Sheun001:
frus.tratedrat you should not give up on yourself just work smart n diligently you'll never know when help will find you
*sighs deeply* a lot has really incapacitated me but i'll keep fighting smiley

Your signature though cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Sheun001(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2017
frustratedrat:
*sighs deeply* a lot has really incapacitated me but i'll keep fighting smiley

Your signature though cheesy

grin grin

I seriously can't help it embarassed
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Heloct(f): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2017
I have never seen such a pessimistic mind. You think so low of yourself. Still dwelling on past mistakes and now, you are envying the stars of people you know nothing about their storms.

All I can say is, God should give you the opportunity to see the light in your life. Only then can you aim high and know you are not a mistake.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Heloct:
I have never seen such a pessimistic mind. You think so low of yourself. Still dwelling on past mistakes and now, you are envying the stars of people you know nothing about their storms.

All I can say is, God should give you the opportunity to see the light in your life. Only then can you aim high and know you are not a mistake.

Don't mind him, if only God can open his eyes to see what the people is envying are going through In real life.
cheesy

Trust me, he won't even envy anyone but himself and also try and make himself better.

In life we strive everyday never to give up and Be a better person.
If you can't strive but have enough energy to wail and whine all day, year in, year out.

Then sorry is your name. It's a pity.. And a man for that matter.

Have never in my life, seen someone who thinks extremely low of himself. Have never seen.

May God help you to realize the harm you are causing to your destiny.
May God help you.

How much will people ten Kobo do in your life after praising them.

What a shame.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Dude, you're always radiating negative vibes

Are you the only one with issues?
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Rukkydelta(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Thank God for my life
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
frustrated rat;cry

thought you have repented
emm... i have some hypothetical adages to reply you...

- na small shit dey stain yansh - nelson mandela 1998

- person wey don faint before, nor b stranger to death - felix ibru 1982

- what is dead may never die - isaac newton 1874

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
alexialin:

Don't mind him, if only God can open his eyes to see what the people is envying are going through In real life.
cheesy

Trust me, he won't even envy anyone but himself and also try and make himself better.

If you can't strive but have enough energy to wail and whine all day, year in, year out.

Have never in my life, seen someone who thinks extremely low of himself. Have never seen.

May God help you.

What a shame.
grin
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by PastorMB(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

There's a link for that not here. Go to business section and see a whole thread dedicated to that. You could get banned here for spamming.

I win 20 odds yesterday. I stake only 500 cry
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by PastorMB(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Oya where are my betting lords.....Please show yourselves here

Man must make money from bet9ja this week...I need sure odds

I wish you reminded me yesterday. tongue

20 odds. I staked 500 Naira. cry

lol... funny part na for one thread I jam the code cheesy
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Tell him oh, things aren’t always as they seem. I’ve stopped comparing myself to other people but instead I’ve adopted a new attitude of being thankful for what I have despite the challenges. People would never tell you the hell theyre going through, they’ll all put happy, smiling faces but you’d never know what’s truly going on with them.
alexialin:

cheesy

May God help you.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
PastorMB:

I wish you reminded me yesterday. tongue

20 odds. I staked 500 Naira. cry

lol... funny part na for one thread I jam the code cheesy
Shebi u wan take break from WhatsApp
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by PastorMB(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Shebi u wan take break from WhatsApp

I don commot whatsapp jare. lol.

Who whatsapp epp?
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
PastorMB:

I don commot whatsapp jare. lol.

Who whatsapp epp?
Lolzzzz.....Make I give u some deeper life bitches so u go restore your account back?
cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lolzzzz.....Make I give u some deeper life bitches so u go restore your account back?
cheesy cheesy
cry
bro tf

why you no give me the deeper life bitches too kwanu
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hello? What would make you happy? smiley
everything is bleeped up bro. Only God knows what can bring back full ecstacy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Teacher Wearing Provocative Clothes To School Exposing Ass , End Time / Woman Goes Blind After Salon Uses Nail Glue To Apply Fake Lashes / Between Generator Set And Solar Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.