Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me (888 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by well13(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
I’ve known my dad has been dating someone from Colombia but I never expected for things to progress. He went and joined a singles tour to Cartagena by A Foreign Affair and met Liliana. As far as I’m aware of... they have been corresponding and calling each other. Aside from her name I don’t know anything.

I’m happy that my dad has found someone he wants to settle down with… I don’t know how to react or what to say when I found out that Liliana is only 26. I’m 4 years older than her while my dad’s 32 years older. I won’t judge nor jump into conclusions… but is it normal that I feel very conflicted about the age gap? I can’t help but be concerned about her….

I really need advice… I don’t want to question their relationship. I don’t want to offend nor hurt my dad’s feelings. But how should I approach this? Can anyone here give me more input on the women from AFA? I want to support my dad’s decision wholeheartedly but I think she may be a mail order bride or scammer. I need help!
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by Florblu(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Leave them alone.

Age is just a number, unless you are thinking you might mistakenly starff your step mother someday.

YOLO

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by israel2563(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by MicheyJ1: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who doesn't like fresh puna. Especially if it's now foreign

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by heendrix(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
all this old green card Hunters

how would he want her to be in the next 25 years? Nigerians just be doing things like they dont think just like the white fool

#Eco99#

Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by KardinalZik(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
LET THEM BE.
And never nurture a sexual thought about her.
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by joseo: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
don't sleep with her
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by MissWrite(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you're worried for her, don't be. 26 is old enough for a woman to know what she wants; and being with an older man is far from an outlandish decision. Between two consenting adults, age is just a number.

If you're worried about your father getting scammed, that's understandable. It's natural for you to be protective of him. But you have to trust that his grown enough to look after himself. However, you can talk to him: tell him how happy you are for him, you can tease him a little about how good his 'game' still is (if you have that sort of rapport), try to get him to open up about why he thinks they're so well suited for each other (without giving off the vibe that think they might not be). Don't be pushy or point anything out; you're only getting him to talk so that he can listen to himself and make his own notes. After everything, wish him all the best and be supportive.
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by Oyindidi(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Relax, age is just a number
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by Topestbilly(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin cheesy

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by cyberguy72(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Topestbilly:
Op ah! U can lie. She's 26, u senior her with 4years so u ar 30 and you dad is 32 kai!!!

Your dad must be an alien to give birth to you at 2years old.
My guy read wot Op wrote up there well.Faultfinder!
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by annie74(f): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Topestbilly:
Op ah! U can lie. She's 26, u senior her with 4years so u ar 30 and you dad is 32 kai!!!

Your dad must be an alien to give birth to you at 2years old.

Read the post again... carefully this time
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by Topestbilly(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
annie74:

Read the post again... carefully this time

grin
Re: My Dad's Fiance Is Foreign And Younger Than Me by Topestbilly(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
cyberguy72:
My guy read wot Op wrote up there well.Faultfinder!

You know this wil be wahala if this thread gets to fp? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!!: Ch@! See Wh@t These B@bes @re D0!ng T0 The!r T0wt0 / 18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 / This Is So Frustrating And Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.