Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) (43987 Views)

Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos) / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Threebear(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
He's half man half spirit, what do you expect.
King of ogboni grin
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by stanikeh: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by elibest360(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Last last sha.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by tecnolad(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you think old people can't be that fit, try walking with old Northern farmers and you'll soon start running after them

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
aribisala0:
Obasanjo claims that when I once played squash with him, I cheated. This incredible liar has forgotten that there were witnesses to that game. Those witnesses are still alive, and they remember what really happened. I played squash with him once in my life. He could not make a point because I was not one of his sycophants who would allow him to win a game just to massage his huge ego. Look, General Obasanjo, there was no way you could have beaten me in any game. You do not have the physique and agility to do that. Apart from being a popular sports man and soccer captain in Ibadan Boys High School, I was Sports Officer in the Nigerian Army, playing games from soccer to tennis, athletics etc. You never played any games at school let alone in the Army. If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.

Alabi-Isama
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173301-civil-war-veteran-alabi-isama-replies-obasanjo-says-ex-president-anincredible-opportunist.html
Omo Alabi Isama finish Obj in his book “The Tragedy of Victory” were he said Obj was shot in his buttocks while running away from Biafran troops.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/20/obasanjo-was-a-clueless-war-commander-gen-alabi-isama/
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
This man no dey old.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
If it grunts like an ipob yoot and thinks like one, it is very likely it is an ipob yoot.

These are the species of humans that wake up their parents from bed with a slide tackle. Respect for elders is an alien idea where they come from. grin
So until u knack head for floor u get respect abi?
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I don't believe the story.
I mean how can an 80yr old monkey outpace young people, are those young people crippled and unable to walk?
DO NOT CALL A HUMAN BEING CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, A MONKEY

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by gbengadada2004(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I mean how can an 80yr old monkey outpace young people, are those young people crippled and unable to walk?

Once a soldier, always a soldier. Channels TV showed it.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
kmcutez:
Medically fit ke with that him big belley.
English is not easy at all, medically fit and physically fit are two different thing mrs sabi all mean while you know nada.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Omo Alabi Isama finish Obj in his book “The Tragedy of Victory” were he said Obj was shot in his buttocks while running away from Biafran troops.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/20/obasanjo-was-a-clueless-war-commander-gen-alabi-isama/
but that is a lie, obj single handedly ended biafran war. make una the try research small na it will help you not to sound fooolish

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
But baba no pack him prick well o,see wrong packing. Where Road safety dey
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

Its very possible for an ex military man, the training they received was robust and impactful it carries them for life tho it depends on how dey personally keep with it. Wat do our youths do these days besides ps4, music or trolling all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2017
He's probably having the heart of a new born.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by phemybof(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

IPOB yoot..... �what they can do better

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
English is not easy at all, medically fit and physically fit are two different thing mrs sabi all mean while you know nada.

Obviously he is physically fit, but I was just trying to crack a joke if he's medically fit.

The fat packed around his stomach usually signifies high cortisol level, or insulin resistance.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by excel123: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by gete21: 3:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Nbote:
It is only a Yoruba man dat will wear polo ontop native trouser for sports... See as Baba Iyabo concentrate

Obasanjo is a biafran .

The book is coming soon..

The 1962 invasion: we would not take order from bafran Obasanjo by yoruba army officers

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Adamrealman78: 3:37am On Nov 25, 2017
carammel:
What is this baba using?
,stem cell technology, he and several big men use infant stem cells therapy to get longevity.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by balosunky(m): 4:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Nbote:
It is only a Yoruba man dat will wear polo ontop native trouser for sports... See as Baba Iyabo concentrate
No one can be like God cause I do wonder what people like you are still doing alive
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by juman(m): 4:53am On Nov 25, 2017
He is a useless old man.

He misled nigeria for eleven and half years.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by thunderbabs: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Pa Obj na confirm winchy cheesy

I trust Aboniki balm go help papa later at home grin
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by supereagle(m): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

Baba dey kampey any day. Do you know that Fatai Rolling Dollars used to boast that many young men cannot beat him in bedroom games despite is well above 80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rET_ay7La3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDbrwqQj2v0
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2017
THEY ONLY FEAR AND RESPECT HIM.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by mpowa(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2017
kmcutez:
How many people can stand like that at 80? How many still have their tooth intact? Baba looks fit, pot belly or not.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by akinsammy(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2017
IditaBoy:

haaaa.. some guys no get chill stall... shey nah pure water sachet nii?
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Themandator: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2017
There is an element of sycophancy in this. He might be agile but that he outpaced others is verily not true... he was the star ND celebrity of the show... the report says he led them..... if you go ahead and he now gives a command to turn back wetin you go do

LocalChamp:
November 24, 2017 Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday surprised many when he outpaced younger people during a health walk held in Abeokuta,Ogun State capital.
Mr. Obasanjo who is 80 years old, led about a hundred residents on a two kilometre trek on Moshood Abiola Way, to commemorate World Diabetics Day.
But he shocked many participants when he introduced brisk walking that left some panting and racing to catch up with the retired general.
The participants included the traditional ruler of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi who later had to fold his regalia and hand over his staff of office to his aide, to enable him reach the energetic former president.
Many of the older participants later withdrew midway into the trek, realising that they could not match Mr. Obasanjo’s pace.

Speaking at the end of the exercise, the former president said he was medically fit because he, ”religiously kept to his medication and was mindful of what he consumed.”
”I am fit because I religiously follow my medications and watch what I eat and drink. This must be a caution for all of us,” he said.
”I don’t know when I would die but I am above 80 and many of you can’t even beat me to the exercise this morning. Many of you were running after me.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/250469-drama-as-obasanjo-outpaces-participants-at-health-walk.html
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2017
kmcutez:
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by supereagle(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

If I were you , I will pray that God give the anointing you gave these people to be able to perform at old age.
Will you believe this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUof0RDs7WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rL7iYLp2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE2QODQPeSk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_tmLDghh6w
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by AntiWailer: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

That is the monkey that ruled twice. First as a military and also as a civilian

During those period, Daddy remained unknown and was only busy reproducing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.