Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) (43985 Views)

Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos) / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by supereagle(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2017
carammel:
What is this baba using?

Agbo( Herbal Medicines)
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by translux(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2017
carammel:
What is this baba using?

Sagbadewe
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2017
balosunky:
No one can be like God cause I do wonder what people like you are still doing alive

My broda if ppl like U are still alive den dont u think a whole lot of other ppl stand beta chances at life?
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Corrinthians:
If it grunts like an ipob yoot and thinks like one, it is very likely it is an ipob yoot.

These are the species of humans that wake up their parents from bed with a slide tackle. Respect for elders is an alien idea where they come from. grin
more five years to come it will be hard for any useless afonjas to open his or her mouth to insult Igbo people cus in five years to come half of afonjas will be half Igbo half afonja with the rate afonjas re marrying Igbo girls even wande coal don join,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

I don't believe the story.
I mean how can an 80yr old monkey outpace young people, are those young people crippled and unable to walk?

And your parents are chimpanzees. If I lied, show us proof.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

I mean how can an 80yr old monkey outpace young people, are those young people crippled and unable to walk?

And you forgot he was a soldier.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:
Obasanjo claims that when I once played squash with him, I cheated. This incredible liar has forgotten that there were witnesses to that game. Those witnesses are still alive, and they remember what really happened. I played squash with him once in my life. He could not make a point because I was not one of his sycophants who would allow him to win a game just to massage his huge ego. Look, General Obasanjo, there was no way you could have beaten me in any game. You do not have the physique and agility to do that. Apart from being a popular sports man and soccer captain in Ibadan Boys High School, I was Sports Officer in the Nigerian Army, playing games from soccer to tennis, athletics etc. You never played any games at school let alone in the Army. If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.

Alabi-Isama
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173301-civil-war-veteran-alabi-isama-replies-obasanjo-says-ex-president-anincredible-opportunist.html

I’m the same Godwin Alabi-Isama that commanded the troops that liberated today’s Cross River State in thirty days of battle from Calabar to Obubra with no single casualty. This is the same Alabi-Isama that advanced 480 kilometres in 30 days from Calabar to Port Harcourt, liberating today’s Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa States with 35,000 men and women with 15000 on logistics, building roads and pontoons, with 8 men and 2 officers as my casualties. Obasanjo ordered the attack of Ohoba, a mere 24 miles from Owerri, in one hour of battle, more than 1,000 Nigerian soldiers were dead.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Omo Alabi Isama finish Obj in his book “The Tragedy of Victory” were he said Obj was shot in his buttocks while running away from Biafran troops.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/20/obasanjo-was-a-clueless-war-commander-gen-alabi-isama/

I only see another FFK in him. His use of English na die
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by nowpresence(f): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2017
this man and ojoro......
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by basic23111: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

call ObJ a monkey shows u lack proper upbringing. Omo Afi sewo
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by supereagle(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Why Nobody Can Kill Obasanjo & Afe Babalola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-KNIneFryo
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by vision2050: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

better believe, I watched it on OGTV, young men and women running after him, it is not a lie. How he do it I don't know.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017
PointZerom:

I’m the same Godwin Alabi-Isama that commanded the troops that liberated today’s Cross River State in thirty days of battle from Calabar to Obubra with no single casualty. This is the same Alabi-Isama that advanced 480 kilometres in 30 days from Calabar to Port Harcourt, liberating today’s Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa States with 35,000 men and women with 15000 on logistics, building roads and pontoons, with 8 men and 2 officers as my casualties. Obasanjo ordered the attack of Ohoba, a mere 24 miles from Owerri, in one hour of battle, more than 1,000 Nigerian soldiers were dead.

Yoruba Officers handled the most difficult terrains of the Civil war. They had to contend with Biafra bullets on their fronts and Atlantic Ocean behind, where will you run to ? Some dudes will call them cowards.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Profusamah: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

Not only did he beat younger participants, he also prolonged the walk when it was about to be stopped. The organisers planned it to be a slow walk but the man turned it to a brisk match. I felt pity for the Oluwo of Iwo.
I can attest cos i was there.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by nightmile: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2017
dukie25:

Sure you are one of the brothel products with small red cap. I can deduce from your poor mentality that you have got no successful people in your lineage.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

Yoruba Officers handled the most difficult terrains of the Civil war. They had to contend with Biafra bullets on their fronts and Atlantic Ocean behind, where will you run to ? Some dudes will call them cowards.

But Nigeria always talk as if the war was so easy for them. They're quick to tell us how 3 million Biafrans died without telling us the casualty figure on their own side.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by carammel(f): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Adamrealman78:
,stem cell technology, he and several big men use infant stem cells therapy to get longevity.
Stem cell for where, baba is using ajidewe, (charm that makes one look or feel young even at old age).
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2017
Nbote:
It is only a Yoruba man dat will wear polo ontop native trouser for sports... See as Baba Iyabo concentrate
I guess U are blinded by hatred,confusion and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by supereagle(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
PointZerom:

But Nigeria always talk as if the war was so easy for them. They're quick to tell us how 3 million Biafrans died without telling us the casualty figure on their own side.
. Alabi Isama gave the numbers of the officers lost in his book.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

That's his own version, what Nigerian version?
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

That's his own version, what of Nigerian version?
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Themandator:
He might be agile but that he outpaced others is verily not true..
PointZerom:
A diseased Obasanjo cannot outpace ME... never!
dukie25:
I don't believe the story. I mean how can an 80yr old monkey outpace young people, are those young people crippled and unable to walk?
If you thought better, it would've been believable to you. The article said people younger than Obasanjo, not young people.

Obasanjo is 80. Younger means those he outpaced were at most 79 years of age. Younger doesn't necessarily means they were youths. It's very believable.

See >>>
The participants included the traditional ruler of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi who later had to fold his regalia and hand over his staff of office to his aide, to enable him reach the energetic former president.
Many of the older participants later withdrew midway into the trek, realising that they could not match Mr. Obasanjo’s pace.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Profusamah:

Not only did he beat younger participants, he also prolonged the walk when it was about to be stopped. The organisers planned it to be a slow walk but the man turned it to a brisk match. I felt pity for the Oluwo of Iwo.
I can attest cos i was there.

If what you're saying is true, those 'young' people he outpaced should be quarantined. A diseased Obasanjo cannot outpace ME... never!
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2017
The article said people younger than Obasanjo, not young people. Comprehension and analysis may not be as easy as people think.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2017
charlsecy:
If you thought better, it would've been believable to you. The article said people younger than Obasanjo, not young people.

Obasanjo is 80. Younger means those he outpaced were at most 79 years of age. Younger doesn't necessarily means they were youths. It's very believable.

See >>>

It doesn't make any diff. Even if he uses a second to senior me, he can't outpace me with this his incest pot belly.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
PointZerom:
It doesn't make any diff. Even if he uses a second to senior me, he can't outpace me with this his incest pot belly.
It does... because you are comparing your pace with those of persons much older than you. It really makes a difference.

He may likely not outpace you, but saying it is unnecessary within the context.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Ndolarr: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
I saw it on Channels News last night. Obasanjo is a mystery, an 'ebora' indeed! He walked briskly and truly outpaced younger ones. He even danced! Amazing! At over 80 years! I pray God for this kind of grace. Honestly, I do

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by charles2044: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Is walking under the influence of alcohol.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by Westrickda652: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
You do not have the physique and agility to do that. Apart from being a popular sports man and soccer captain in Ibadan Boys High School, I was Sports Officer in the Nigerian Army, playing games from soccer to tennis, athletics etc. You never played any games at school let alone in the Army. If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
kmcutez:
Medically fit ke with that him big belley.
Lolz.
Re: Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
kmcutez:

Obviously he is physically fit, but I was just trying to crack a joke if he's medically fit.

The fat packed around his stomach usually signifies high cortisol level, or insulin resistance.
my apologiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.