Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (32853 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua / "I Am Definitely Finer Than Genevieve As A Man"- Linda Shares Photoshopped Photo / Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Gold digger with her slippers breast.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by designVATExcel: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Damn i can only imagine the number of DMs my brother receives everyday.

Not only is he rich, he's got the ideal physique. Oh my Lord.

Getting the right girl will be hard though, as he'll have to sift thoroughly mehn
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
grin but you are wicked o cheesy cheesy cheesy @ the ruggedy music career. It can be revived sha.
Lol @ ur signature! cheesy cheesy cheesy

teresafaith:
Such is life!!!

She's crushing on a bad guy with fame and money, who doesn't give a damn about her, while ruggedy, a good man is there ready to die for her but she's not giving him face cos his music career is dead and buried.
Ndu nmadu
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by elibest360(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Is dat now the new trend
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Diso60090(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Girls will never change even buhari try but failed
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Such is life!!!

She's crushing on a bad guy with fame and money, who doesn't give a damn about her, while ruggedy, a good man is there ready to die for her but she's not giving him face cos his music career is dead and buried.
Ndu nmadu

I think I missed something. Who's this Nigerian musician crushing on her?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by adrehman: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Could this be love?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by sonnie10: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
Not a big fan of Uriel, but I enjoy her sense of humour.

Most people on this thread need to acquire one of those, it's called a 'crush' for a reason. She's not fancying her chances

How many times she don crush the keke guys for her street? A beg leave thing, she desperately needs to be noticed all because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by femi4: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
IamLaura:
This is not the way to get the attention of a man like A.J.
He must have a million girls throwing themselves at him already.
Oya tell us how...
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by carammel(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Mufasa27:
Wetin dey vex me pass for the girl matter be say her Brezz don fall finish undecided undecided
Why e dey vex you pass, stop using pcm for another man headache afterall no be you go put her for house last last.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by femi4: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2017
LuvU2:
Pretty funny child. She might just get a date. ❤ She appears more refined than AJ
stop smoking that thing

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by IamLaura(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2017
femi4:
Oya tell us how...
guys like that fall for ladies that play hard to get and don't seem star struck by their success.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by sisisioge: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2017
You too ? grin grin

I'm on the queue too girl...he's a hottie grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:
Brainless gurl.
At ur age u ar still behaving like a child.
Seriously? Shes just joking! Being older doesn't mean you have to lose your sense of humour. Lighten up! Jeez

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Soulsymbol99: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
walosky:
She's just like a ghost

........ In a 1994 nollywood movie grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
Not a big fan of Uriel, but I enjoy her sense of humour.

Most people on this thread need to acquire one of those, it's called a 'crush' for a reason. She's not fancying her chances
Thank You!! I don't get why they're taking an obvious joke so seriously. Smh

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by safarigirl(f): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2017
sonnie10:

How many times she don crush the keke guys for her street? A beg leave thing, she desperately needs to be noticed all because of money.
if that thought makes you feel better, then stick to it
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2017
Obsession is gradually setting in. Dream on girl.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Mufasa27(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2017
carammel:

Why e dey vex you pass, stop using pcm for another man headache afterall no be you go put her for house last last.
I was not talking about your brezz undecided so why did you quote meor is your Brezz facing downside too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Imagine.. So out of over 1001 issues to think about in Naija, all this one could think of was to wake up one morning and make a photoshop of herself with a man who might not even know she exists... Continue ooo.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by ehix89(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:
Brainless gurl.
At ur age u ar still behaving like a child.
Where is your sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Abbeysunday(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2017
Keep on dreaming baby.....U can even marry him in ur dreams instead of just photographs...Like i said U WISH
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Naughtytboy: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Such is life!!!

Ndu nmadu
lol whos the person pls
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by mpowa(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
IamLaura:

guys like that fall for ladies that play hard to get and don't seem star struck by their success.
Makes sense, but such ladies must have something that will make guys like A.J notice them in the first place, else just start doing Photoshop like our madame.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Whogoblog: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
BLUNT TALENT

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by suyamasta(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Make una free the babe no harm in expressing ones fantasy she is just having fun!
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by sunisonflex29(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Ariel Oputa be disgracing the name "Oputa" anyhow.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by okerekeikpo: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Uriel is a low life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Black Panther! Toke Makinwa Rocks Black Short Gown In New Photos / Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.