Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (65278 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by delexy123: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
bettercreature:
Why buying things if you are not ready to show them off?
.You say?...I am inclined to believe this ridiculous statement you made is a typo but no way will a typo look as silly as this... What a shallow way of reasoning!
Dear nairalanders, if you are wondering why the level of critical thinking is declining in Nigeria, then you don't need to look far....

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by generalbush(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
MaryBenn:

Ode

Was it necessary?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by SANseun: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
OK... moti gbo. (I don hear)
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by exlinkleads(f): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
pray it last
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
We really don't need to know

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by bettercreature(m): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luukasz:
If your sole aim of buying things is to show off, then insecurity is rooted deep in your skin.
Why is dangote, bill gate et al not showing off, only poor & insecure men show off.
I’m a psychologist! I studied human mind and it’s functions,I didn’t even study in Nigeria so I believe you have no idea of what I know about human mind
As a human being we can not survive without showing off beside everybody has his/ her way of showing off
Most of these rich men you are talking about often brag about their wealth,runs to Forbes to announce every cent they are making,buy expensive car,build expensive house,donate to the charity though I believe you don’t know that donating to charity is a way of showing off.I don’t have time to argue with you

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Thats still the mentality he was talking about,you think Dangote or bill gates or Mike adenuga will show off....my bro when ure big,you dont need to show off,infact you want your tinz to be private...

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Why do you need to show off. What have you got that people haven't had before. Just enjoying whatever you have privately and be happy. That is sufficient
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by dynamitedj(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2017
#Seriously

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by talk2percy(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Money is simply good
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
I’m a psychologist! I studied human mind and it’s functions,I didn’t even study in Nigeria so I believe you have no idea of what I know about human mind
As a human being we can not survive without showing off beside everybody has his/ her way of showing off
Most of these rich men you are talking about often brag about their wealth,runs to Forbes to announce every cent they are making,buy expensive car,build expensive house,donate to the charity though I believe you don’t know that donating to charity is a way of showing off.I don’t have time to argue with you

Psychologist so damn what.....your first statement destroyed everything,and so what u schooled at Harvard or where,please take a sit,you didnt study in Nigeria see talk,and whats wrong with those who did,u need to go back to school oga,now for the record,have you seen Dangote show off his house or cars,pple re running day by day to get a glimpse,steve jobs never showed off nothing,some of us here travel often n did our masters oversea,yet you wont find a picture of me showing off anyhow,now some pple that went to togo will still show off,get the point right oga,if youre used to wealth.......u wont bother showing off always,most bigger boiz do coded private weddings,take a look at oritse femi and wife....they even snapped cow to be killed,thats what we re talking about.....pele ooo mr psychologist showing off bullshit,do u even know if that guy u 1st quoted is a professor....now little man pack ur books and go to class asap...

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by sinceraconcept(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2017
pauljumbo:
This is the handiwork of paying tithe

If you want to be successful pay tithe
chai,pastors don dey join nairaland. the hustle is real,don't worry,Freeze is only a threat to your business now,you go chop no how no hoe
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by sinceraconcept(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
j bet you came home with third class or pass. cos you're not different from a typical black man with the way you're thinking upon all your psychology

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by ibedun: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Beauty on wheels, major money must be made and flaunted undecided

And stupid people like you get into leadership position in Africa, no wonder we are in such a mess.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by ibedun: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:
Between this people who show off and bill gate, warren buffet, dangote et al who dont show off, tell me who is rich who is poor.
A man who is truely rich never show off, only poor men do

I agree with you fully....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by bujebudanu1(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Africans sha.the simple aim is to show your enemies that u haff make it.nothing more.and for them to respect u.
dangote is way to big to use for an example.
have u ever seen our senators pikin flaunt cars or their papas private jet.typical black man will travel abroad and start snapping on d road and tagging everybody to show u e don travel .wen some people don dey there 30 40. yrs

see typical example here. 56k wey onyibo dey use chop chocolate. my bro put am for news

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by AngryNigerian(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2017
quiverfull:
The need to showoff is rooted in insecurity.

Epic comment!!! You deserve an award for best comment of the year bro...

Meanwhile, take this one cool belle first...

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Ogasah: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Meanwhile, in Libya.....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by AngryNigerian(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:

Can you find somewhere and poo...shiöör! Look at how long your response is. You don't need long 'turenchi' to say the truth. it's simple
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by AngryNigerian(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2017
mofedamijo:

Psychologist so damn what.....your first statement destroyed everything,and so what u schooled at Harvard or where,please take a sit,you didnt study in Nigeria see talk,and whats wrong with those who did,u need to go back to school oga,now for the record,have you seen Dangote show off his house or cars,pple re running day by day to get a glimpse,steve jobs never showed off nothing,some of us here travel often n did our masters oversea,yet you wont find a picture of me showing off anyhow,now some pple that went to togo will still show off,get the point right oga,if youre used to wealth.......u wont bother showing off always,most bigger boiz do coded private weddings,take a look at oritse femi and wife....they even snapped cow to be killed,thats what we re talking about.....pele ooo mr psychologist showing off bullshit,do u even know if that guy u 1st quoted is a professor....now little man pack ur books and go to class asap...

Epic reply my bro...he haff taken enough of d bashing. #AbroadPsychologiesMyToes #Nooinsiense

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Diso60090(m): 12:47am On Nov 25, 2017
quiverfull:
The guy is cover with the witches and wizard in Benin so nor go there

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Okewa(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
wat is the meaning of this now?..hating for no reason
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by bujebudanu1(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2017
same goes to peeps that snap on airplane and use as dp.
I don't chat with those people .ones j see a plane in your picture. na big time no for me
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by spartacus11(m): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:
Between this people who show off and bill gate, warren buffet, dangote et al who dont show off, tell me who is rich who is poor.

Google is ur friend
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerian's una mugu no be here. See headline. Poster so daft naive.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
men money shouts!!!!!
giving out cars....while others are struggling to get plastic packer after putting #200 inside envelope as wedding gifts to a couple.
Lmaooooo
I let loose a loud guffaw n a bean flavoured ultra smelly Fart reading ur comment! cheesy grin

U is so MEAN! tongue
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by 360command: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
men money shouts!!!!!
giving out cars....while others are struggling to get plastic packer after putting #200 inside envelope as wedding gifts to a couple.
An English man who reads your English won't understand what you have written. The word is not "packer", but "dust pan". I wonder where Nigerians got that English from.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by bikefab(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Money speaking...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2017
My boy, how are you? What's the problem?
NwaChibuzor:
shattap there u this small boy. What do u know they do with money that ur talking. If u dont respect urself, respect ur elders
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by handsomebanana(m): 1:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:

I nor wan talk before but abeg nor dey yarn dust. Person wey wan show off go show off. Even Bill Gates dey show off.

Just google larry ellison first. Then check how much google co - founder spend for e wedding. If you talk say to show off nor good talk am, nor dey yarn fallacy dey talk am as facts.

The guys wey show off get the money pass you wey nor show off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2017
My stupidity is child's play compared to your parents own, their lack of instilling ethos in you has made you delinquent
ibedun:

And stupid people like you get into leadership position in Africa, no wonder we are in such a mess.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by handsomebanana(m): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2017
quiverfull:

Everyone shows off one way or the other. That your own nor be roll royce nor give u moral ground to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.