Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (47195 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Salmoneus(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where is the pretty lady? Dear Nigeria, light skin doesn't automatically mean pretty! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by oka4ugoo: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
S
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by free2ryhme: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
dinma007:
A Twitter user, Muhammad Baba posted a tweet in March this year about his brother looking for a wife.
According to him, some girls made fun of him when he did, but the pretty lady you see below was the one who DM’d him and now they are set to wed!

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/bmbazare/status/934079113874243585

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-set-marry-man-whose-brother-went-wife-searching-twitter/

beautiful
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Badgers14: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whistles

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by 46arcadez(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
My bro should find for me abeg, tired of searching
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by concho(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
looking at the two pics , you will understand that they still look like strangers to each other
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Lexusgs430: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hope she does not also grab a knife soonest ..... I no fit shout ..... Psychopaths about ....
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Diso60090(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Your browser is a d!Ck he@d
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

She is not even beautifool
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by spencekat(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
concho:
looking at the two pics , you will understand that they still look like strangers to each other
Story
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Chukwuemekankem(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lionbite:
Something keeps assuring me that my wife is on this forum called Nairaland.
e fi be me o.... lol
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sha no kill yourselves.
Anyone that tires for the other should take a walk.

Congrats to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Firstcitizen: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lionbite:

Something keeps telling me it is LadyF

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by iswallker(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
If she stabs you several times with a knife you might survive.... undecided

If she sets fire on you with this nylon wen dey your body, its cirtain death.... undecided

I don talk my own....
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by nairanaira12: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
She married the money. Not the man. It doesn't matter to her who the man is or how he looks or his character. What matters is 200k per month.
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by toprealman: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lionbite:
Madam Chima.....talk to Belinda
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by DanielsParker(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
concho:

How do you mean?
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by free2ryhme: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lionbite:

I will advise you don waste your time looking for children on these forum

this is all they know what to do

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by ofuonyebi: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Twitter wife...for 9ja man?...this lady na 419...she wan marry 200k...but the wahala wetin money go cause this generation

the hand of money no go fit holam....ooo....if the man say he be abruka bricklayer....this bleacher lady go gree like this?...Tufiakwa!

this type of love in Tokyo....abi na twitter...is dangerous ...ooo
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by bionixs: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
PenGriffey:
grin Issorite! I we still look for wife like that! grin
he should get ready to mediate
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by lilmarley: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cool..... Such is life

Check my signature for your bitcoin@

#350/$
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by AHCB: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Nothing wrong with being unconventional
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by njokuuche77(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Time for me to start responding to pm's

Hmm
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by njokuuche77(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Sha no kill yourselves.
Anyone that tires for the other should take a walk.

Congrats to them.

Hmmm
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by udemzyudex(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just like that?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Bonejr(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
dinma007:
More..
Same date as mine
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lionbite:

Na man u go marry last.
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Bimpe29: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
I wish them happy married life. May the luck of Bilyamin and Maryam not be their portion.
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Nothing wrong with being unconventional

This one is a bit too unconventional o! Haba!!
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by purem(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

Yhu said dis by 5 34pm dis is 8 38

Pls how many PMs have u got

Coz I know dat u just open door for some shameless cunts on NL
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by nuelsam: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
we all knw u a male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.